BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (11) · No (2)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (8) · No (5)
  • Taste

Blanca B

Blanca BSydney, NSW

High quality and dairy free

I have been using for over 2 months now and yet to see the long term effects. My dentist thinks it is a high quality toothpaste and feel like it will be beneficial for my tooth decay. So far no side effects, the toothpaste seems to be very safe to use and I am glad it is also suitable for me, as I am dairy intolerant and some products do contain dairy. This one does not, which is great.

Purchased in January 2021 for $13.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Malcolm M.

Malcolm M.South West, WA

great toothpaste but!

I have been using biomin f for just over a year , since I started using it I have developed a cough with the occasional bout of clear phlegm ,it could be coincidental ,but I cough a lot when i go to bed just after brushing my teeth at night ,am going to go off biomin for a while to see what happens, as far as my teeth are concerned its been a revelation as I have been suffering from very sensitive teeth all my life and were also aching badly a lot of the time ,I'm 61 and my teeth feel like they've gone back in time to my fourties .

Purchased for $10.00.

Les S.BioMin

Hi Malcolm can you please message me at Biomintoothpaste@LAZARK.com.au. I have not receiveed this feedback before. If there is a reaction caused by BioMin we will need to log it with the TGA. Good to read your teeth have improved.

Helps with tooth sensitivity

I have used this toothpaste for about 6 weeks. It has made my teeth less sensitive. Before, when I would eat lemon, my teeth would hurt for days, especially after brushing. Since using, they either don’t hurt or it’s mild and only after the first brushing following eating lemon. This has been great!
I bought the toothpaste initially as I have enamel loss. According to the instructions, it takes a few months for the toothpaste to work on this so this is why I have given a 4 instead of a 5 because I have not seen this effect so far with the length of time I have been using it.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

J R.

J R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Biomin working well

This product seems fine and is working well so far. Will continue to use it. I enjoy using it as it is smooth and feels good and the taste is not overbearing like other toothpastes.

Purchased in August 2020.

Great for those with acid wear

Recommended by my dentist as a step up from the mousse and it really works as advertised. Tooth sensitivity issues both hot and cold are a thing of the past. Also works as a spot de-sensitizer treatment should any issues pop up. Just wish the tubes were larger for the same price ;)

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

rhyyys

rhyyysGymea Bay

Seems to be working

Bought this to replenish my teeth after whitening.
Does make my teeth feel stronger, could be placebo though.
I wish it was cheaper.
Will wait a few months and see how my teeth feel

BioMin F Toothpaste

Definitely reduces the pain and sensitivity of my teeth. I have been using for a month now and have noticed a considerable difference. I will continue to buy this toothpaste

Purchased in July 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Sonya A.

Sonya A.Southern and Hills, SA

Nice tasting

Toothpaste tastes good, only been using for short time so hard to know how well it’s working. My son love the kids strawberry one too.
Kids tube is a little small for the price.

Purchased in August 2020 at eBay for $13.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

JDK

JDKIllawarra, NSW

Great alternative to Apagard

This has been a great cheaper alternative to Apagard.

I have sensitive teeth and this offers sensitivity relief like Apagard but I bought it primarily for the remineralisation.

This is obviously hard to verify but I trust it as much as I would trust Apagard so there is no loss.

Purchased for $50.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Lilly

Lilly

Good toothpaste

Definitely strengthens teeth and whitens to an extent. I have recommended to other family members who have all liked it. It works better on different teeth types- I have fluorosis/ white spots and I have noticed it whitening these spots more then my teeth. But I definitely will be buying again.

MarilynD

MarilynDSydney

Good toothpaste and pleasant taste

I purchased this toothpaste after experiencing sensitivity and conducted research. After two days sensitivity disappeared. Teeth seem to stay cleaner for longer. The kids toothpaste is liked by my kids.

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Mike

MikeIllawarra, NSW

Thanks a lot

My teeth are very sensitive and I might have gum disease but I feel they are getting better by each day thank you I'm enjoying this product I will continue to buy more

Purchased in June 2020 at eBay.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Seems to be working well after just a few weeks

I bought this after doing some research and finding that it was invented at a university,not by some multinational company,so I thought it's worth a try and indeed it does seem to be working and makes my mouth feel fresher for longer and the teeth feel cleaner. I'll keep using it as the maximum benefits are supposed to come after several months.

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Stephen

StephenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Quality product, for a slightly higher price.

This is the only alternative to the Japanese Apagard Premio toothpaste with re-mineralising hydroxyapatite that's available in Australia, for almost half the price. It still costs more than your standard Colgate toothpaste, but you're paying for a better product.

Purchased in April 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo
Whitening ImprovementNo

Great toothpaste yes notice a difference after few weeks I’ve been using BioMin F for 6 months now

I didn’t have No side effects with this item BioMin F it took a few weeks to see the BioMin F works it as a nice fresh taste so rub a bit in after brush keeping your breath fresh

Purchased in September 2019.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jean

JeanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very good toothpaste

biomin F doesn't leave me with a funny taste in my mouth and it hasn't got that strong taste from other toothpastes that leave my mouth sore. My teeth are white too.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Helen

HelenQueensland

Seems Great Thus Far

I have only used for a few weeks, but seems great - no remineralisation yet, but early days. I didn't have sensitivity, so can't comment on that. Teeth feel nice & clean. No side effects to report.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Whitening ImprovementNo

Joy

Joy

Hopeful

Purchased in June 2019.

Lisa

LisaFar North Queensland, QLD

Low and slow release fluoride

This toothpaste offers a more preferred fluoride option for us as we are not quite sold on fluoride. It has low amounts of fluoride, offers slow release of the fluoride and has been the toothpaste for our family for a couple of years now. We definitely are seeing less cavities compared to past use of other major toothpastes.

Purchased in June 2019 for $11.00.

Les S.BioMin

Thanks Lisa for your review, we are really glad you are seeing less cavities. BioMin's unique fluoride delivery mechanism allows it to use fluoride much more efficiently than the major brands.

Impressed

My dentist recommended a similar toothpaste to strengthen my teeth and to reduce sensitivity. The low fluoride composition and clinical data persuaded me to try BioMin F instead. So far no more sensitivity issues. My husband has problems with cracked teeth in recent years - early days but already his teeth cleaning routine has ramped up just by using as directed. We like the super clean, smooth feel after BioMIn use. Not too minty, low foaming and doesn't taste chemically like many toothpastes. Giving a tube to frequent traveller daughter for better dental protection when away. Hope it will become more widely available in pharmacies.

Les S.BioMin

Hi KAH, awesome news we are able to assist with your dental issues. We would love to supply your local independent pharmacy, (we are too small for chains.) Ask them to contact us at BioMinToothpaste@LAZARK.com.au and we will organise the rest.

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109