BioMinF

BioMinF

Pros

• Stronger teeth enamel

• Whiter teeth

• Pleasant taste

• Affordable

• Sensitivity Improvement Yes (128) · No (15)
  • Whitening Improvement Yes (101) · No (39)
  • Taste

Highly recommend it.

No side effects.
Wonderful feeling of healthy clean teeth. I am definitely ordering it again.
I Ordered some time back and ordering it again now.
I hope it has the same ingredients.

Les S.BioMin

yes ingredients are the same, glad you like it :-)

Excellent product

The Biomin taste really nice, and my kids love it. We found our teeth whiter within the first week, and less sensitivity hot and cold food or drinks. The teeth also feel cleaner. Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2021 at Aidacare Physical store for $12.00.

TeamP

TeamPSouth East Queensland, QLD

We will all keep using it

I purchased this product as my 12yo has hypermineralisation and the expensive tooth mousse from the dentist didn't really show any improvements. I have noticed the discolouration on his front teeth has lessened quite quickly and I hope this continues. The whole family is going to start using it also.

Purchased in March 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

LBW

LBWHunter Region, NSW

A brilliant toothpaste.

BioMinF has been great for my sensative teeth. Helps to keep my teeth protected between brushes. No side effects, apart from it not being super minty/doesn't leave you with very fresh breath. But this has the added benefit if you like a glass of orange juice in the morning. Thanks BioMin.

Purchased in June 2020 at Ninelife Australia for $80.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love this toothpaste

I found this toothpaste when looking for tooth mouse for my kids. this is much cheaper than tooth mouse and after using it for a couple of weeks I have noticed their teeth are looking whiter

Purchased in December 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

jsljustin

jsljustinNew South Wales, 2450

Good taste, seems to work well

I assume it helps with remineralizing teeth, athough I got back from the dentist and had two fillings, but these were planned months ago anyway. Been using BioMin F for many months in the hope that I might not need fillings, but I suspect that BioMin F can only really help for early-stage cavities. Anyway, I do recommend this toothpaste, but the message from me is not to expect miracles. It tastes nice, and seems to have reduced my teeth sensitivity. I do recommend this toothpaste, but as mentioned, it may not get rid of all cavities.

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.00.

Great product

This is a great product. It helps with sensitivity and my teeth are looking whiter. Usually my dentist would polish off the stains as Insm a Coogee drinker but since I used this toothpaste my teeth is not only whiter but looks less translucent and stronger. My gums are healthier too!

Purchased for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Les S.BioMin

Customer has confirmed Coogee drinker is Coffee drinker. No Coogee does not have a specific drink - but if you do have a good idea, why not submit it

Excellent Product and Customer Service!!!

I love the product and I am able to get it for the best price here. https://www.biomintoothpaste.com.au/wholesale/. The staff is very knowledgeable and answered questions in a timely manner. Thank you!

Purchased in May 2020.

Anonymous

Anonymous Sydney, NSW

Amazing. Makes teeth feel so strong.

My teeth were brittle and becoming nearly translucent at the front, after a week of this paste they have filled in (in terms of colour, they are a solid white again) and some of the small cracks and abrasions are now filled in as well. I love it, this product truly does do what it says it will.

Purchased in December 2020 for $12.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Darren

DarrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dentist stopped harassing me

Great product, my dentist kept strongly suggesting a flouride toothpaste and a tooth mouse that I couldn't afford, BioMinF replaced both the options far cheaper and is doing the same

Purchased in February 2021 for $11.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Whitening ImprovementYes

Best toothpaste I’ve used! Kids love it as well!

Best toothpaste I’ve used! Kids love it as well! Leaves our teeth feeling strong and fresh! We don’t have fluoride in our water so this toothpaste is perfect for us!

Purchased in November 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

TomGong

TomGongIllawarra, NSW

Real results, highly recommend

My tooth sensitivity has greatly diminished after using this toothpaste. Wish I’d discovered it sooner. I find the taste much better than normal toothpastes as well, really recommend this toothpaste

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

JayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My Everyday Toothpaste: the Aussie Apagard

Purchased in April 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes
Jay

Thank you for that correction. I will say instead then, that it's more easily sourced in Australia

Nicky

NickySydney, NSW

Fabulous product

I have only used one tube so far, too soon to see if its remineralised my teeth. My tooth surface is smother and I feel positive about future improvement. I have had no adverse side effects. The taste is nice.

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementNo

Helps with sensitivity

We are on our 4th tube now, and will be getting more. The biggest plus is that it has helped with my wife's sensitive teeth, more so than any other toothpaste in the past.

Purchased in May 2020.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Jodie

JodieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So far so good

I'm on my third tube of this toothpaste. It's too soon to tell if it's remineralising the areas I'm concerned about. My teeth definitely feel smoother and appear shinier as if they are coated. A little goes a long way. The taste is pleasant, not as strong as generic toothpaste. I'm going to stick with it and see how it goes. Glad that this brand doesn't include casein and is cruelty free.

Purchased in October 2020.

Taste

Great toothpaste to strengthen teeth

I bought this product looking for an alternative to tooth mousse given to me by my dentist. This is my first time using Biomin, I have been brushing twice a day for around 3 months and have felt an improvement in my tooth sensitivity. No dramatic visible changes in appearance.

Purchased in September 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

so far.. I love it!

i have been using this product for about 9 months now and and have noticed that my teeth is no longer transparent and dull looking. i strongly believe with continued use, my teeth will eventually become stronger and remineralized. I also did have slight sensitivity before use but it is now gone!

Purchased in March 2020 for $14.00.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Anna

AnnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic toothpaste

I do not have teeth sensitivity but have always had decay problems since childhood. After 4 root canals in 6 years I needed to strengthen my teeth. I have been using the toothpaste for 4 months and my teeth are stronger and the enamel has significantly improved.

Purchased in October 2020 for $12.50.

Jill

JillSydney, NSW

Excellent product!

Initially, this product is for my son while he has been in orthodontic treatment as a recommendation. Then I tried a few times and found that my teeth sensitivity reduced and start to be shine, smooth and whitening. Since then, we have been using this product happily.

Purchased in August 2020 for $12.50.

Taste
Sensitivity ImprovementYes

Bee

Beeasked

Hi so i started using biomin c yesterday. i was brushing over a metal filling and it hurt, is that bad? it kinda aches a little now too

Hi Bee,,

Sorry this has happened, this is very peculiar indeed . Can you please stop using incase there is some type of allergic reaction occuring. Can you please also email me at BioMinToothpaste [at] LAZARK.com.au I would like to obtain more details and get advice from the UK professors and clinical experts to comment on. I also need to officially log your reaction.

Les

a1me

a1measked

How long does a 100g tube of BioMinF last just one adult? I emailed BioMin and was advised a tube lasts roughly one month, which means using roughly 1.6g of BioMinF for each brush twice daily!! Toothpaste has always lasted me much, much longer so I looked into it, and now see 1.6g each brush is a huge amount compared to the recommenced pea sized amount Dental Associations recommend which they state weighs around 0.25g. Usually a 100g tube of toothpaste does indeed last me around 6-7 months brushing twice daily so this seemed more in line with my experience. I was SO excited about replacing Neutrofluor toothpaste and Tooth Mousse with the apparently cheaper BioMinF regimen, but can't afford to buy a 100g BioMinF tube every single month (Neutrofluor and Tooth Mousse is much cheaper than that), so hoping other customers can let me know how long a 100g tube lasts one adult brushing twice daily (if you brush once daily I can double the figure), and one tube is lasting you much longer than just one month are you still seeing positive results? Thanks for your help. :)

Jane

Janeasked

Hi there
Just found this when googling for GC tooth mousse and several reviewers preferred it
I was prescribed GCTooth mousse for Sjorgrens disease ( drys up everything in the body especially the mouth )
Do you know if this will stimulate saliva or help at all ? I don’t get to sleep much due to gasping for air in the night - (yes trying lots of different approaches ) as nothing lasts more than a few hours
Nerida

Les S.BioMin

The question is duplicate of below

Get an answer from our members and BioMin representatives

What is BioMin toothpaste?

BioMinF uses a unique patented mineral technology to reduce sensitivity, and remineralise teeth to help repair enamel and protect against tooth decay.

BioMinF is a toothpaste especially designed to prevent tooth decay and pain caused by sensitivity. It's enriched with low doses of bioavailable fluoride (550 ppm of fluoride compared to 1450 for other toothpastes), along with calcium and phosphate.

Together, these form a kind of armour for teeth that’s resistant to acid, the culprit that normally wears down enamel over the course of a regular day of eating and drinking.

BioMin is also designed to help treat the following conditions: early tooth decay, white spot lesion, demineralised teeth and transparent teeth.

It’s also a popular alternative to GC Tooth Mousse, an older product on the market which uses the same trifecta of active ingredients, but also includes a milk protein called Recaldent. BioMinF is vegan-friendly, as it doesn’t use any animal-derived ingredients and also isn’t tested on animals.

Points of Praise

• Reviewers reported witnessing amazing results for both the condition and appearance of their teeth after using BioMinF.
  • Teeth often looked stronger, and parts of teeth that were translucent looked white again. Teeth also looked more polished, with a smoother surface.
  • Even reviewers who experience tooth decay noticed teeth looked stronger, and that enamel looked thicker.
  • The taste of this toothpaste was reported to be pleasant, and better than that of most store-bought toothpastes.
  • The price of BioMinF ($12.50) is satisfyingly affordable compared to similarly working products on the market.
  • GTIN13: 0701197953109