Bionic Trimmer

• Product is used
  • Safety

Carol ReadHunter Region, NSW

Perfect for me

Not heavy at all and is way quieter than our brush cutter.
I use it around all my flowerbeds it’s perfect for this.
I love the line system it couldn’t be easier

Purchased in April 2020 at Global Shop Direct.

Carol Read

Not for long thick grass but around garden beds it’s perfect, also perfect for the ladies or the elderly as it’s light and easy to use. I love it

Lois H.

Lois H.Perth, WA

Absolutely useless, false advertising!!!

When fully charged,still only gives about 2 minutes of trimming,takes all day stopping & recharging to do the smallest patch of lawn ever! Buyer beware! Is light & quiet sure,, but doesn't work! Waste of time & money.

Purchased in October 2019 at Global direct for $60.00.

Basic, lightweight work only.

Light & quiet to use. Clean up the hard to mow spots. Easy cutter replacement. You could almost say this whipper snipper was made as a childs' toy, definately not a man's tool.

Purchased in February 2020 for $49.00.

Whipper Snippers and Edgers

Find out how Bionic Trimmer compares to other Whipper Snippers and Edgers

Cherrylmaree

CherrylmareeModbury North

Works beautifully

The whipper snipper is light and easy to use and it is very simple to replace the lines. Perfect for a small back paved area. I am very happy with my purchase.

Product is usedWeekly
Grass TypeShort grass

RosalinaWimmera, VIC

Very light to manage

A little bit tricky to fit the cutting blades but otherwise it folds into a small space; easy to take it to other places in the car. It is quiet enough and starts easily with a fully charged battery. I use it only to cut the edges of the lawn and it does this all on one charge. As it name says, it is only for trimming as I use a mower for the main lawn. I am quite happy with it and have given 2 away as presents with no complaints.

Purchased in March 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $60.00.

no enough power

i find it is only made for light grass and then it tangles around the blade i dont use it now i went back to my electric Riobi which is a better whipper snipper and i use all the time

Purchased in February 2020 at Global Event Supplies for $58.99.

Marie Lewis

Marie LewisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love it

Having arthritis in my hands, it is not too heavy for me to hold, very easy to start, I live in a Townhouse and this is perfect for my small area, and have used it 6 times and only had to charge it twice. Easy to replace the line, only replaced it once

Purchased in January 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $59.99.

trooper40

trooper40Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

better than petrol

Very easy to start and load the lines are easy to replace,would love more zip ties, small size area definitely meets my needs not very loud at all, good value.

Purchased in December 2019.

Sue

SueSouth East Queensland, QLD

. There no messy constant replacement of the line. Thankyou I'm so glad I got it.

Great easy quick light. I had a heavy petrol brushcutter and sold it....too much trouble. The bionic trimmer won't do the heavy work but I can trim the path edges and round trees and easily keep the garden neat.

Purchased in February 2020 for $60.00.

Whipper Snippers and Edgers

Find out how Bionic Trimmer compares to other Whipper Snippers and Edgers

vichar

vicharSouthwest, VIC

Whipper Snipper

I have found it very good for my small garden in controlling the weeds.
It definitely meets the needs for the job.
I find the line system is a good idea and easy to replace.
It is easy to operate and start.

Purchased in February 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $59.95.

Cobie Rrossenasked

i have purchased a bionic trimmer in late march for my husbands birth day and gave it to him 18th of april
he was so happy we put it together with the help of our son , so let me no what you can do about thison sunday the 18th we cant get it to work wve had it in charge 3 to 4 times and it keeps going red, we never thought this would happen the box is damaged so we cant send it back in that box we think a faulty battery what can we do ive bought so much from dglobal shop direct never a problem what iam to do ,cobie rossen 84 tulloch drive dongara 6525 and we are pensioners, what canwe do my hsband just turned 75thank you.

Cobie Rrossen

I am waiting for that answer from global shop direct

Rosalina

You don't need to send it back in the same box. Just make sure it can't be damaged in the post. Contact them by Email and ask them if they need the whole thing sent back or just the battery. If they don't answer you, send the whole thing back and if they ignore you, you can lodge a complaint with Australian Consumer Affairs. This will take some time but in the end you are entitled to a complete refund.

Cobie Rrossen

iam sending it back to globalshop direct and i want a refund once you get it and you were going to send me the label so i dont have to pay for the postage back to you ok thanks COBIE ROSSEN my husband ws verry dissapointed with this product thanks

Ray Wynnasked

do you have any bionic trimmers for sale, if so can I purchase one

James Cahill
James Cahill

yes Ray i have one for sale what area do you live and i will sell it to you for 55.00 i bought two at the time so i have a spare let me know if you are still interested Jim

Ray Wynnasked

Where can i purchase the Bionic trimmer ?

Rosalina

I bought mine on line from Global Shop Direct.

Ray Wynn

i want to buy one, but ni'm not having any luck

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives