1 review
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
  • Purchase Type

Great system that saves time and money.

We have had the product installed on both the pool and spa for the last 3 years. We have had no problems with the pool which has remained clear and the system is very easy to maintain. I did have some problems with the spa star. The eco pod kept on clogging up and had to be replace several times. After contacting their excellent team, they advised that the system had undergone an upgrade which should solve my problem. After sending the system for upgrade, it only took 2 days to return. I have since had no problems since and both systems are now working perfectly. I might add that there was no charge for the upgrade. The after sales service is very good and you never feel that anything is too much trouble.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa

Bettyasked

How does the Bionizer cope with large amounts of leaves in the water? We live on a bush block and, for many months of the year, there are lots of leaves blown in the pool. They are cleared often, but we have been told that the Bionizer may find the PH fluctuation difficult to manage. I manage it currently with regular small additions of acid (saltwater pool)

Gary.W
Gary.W

Hi Betty I live regional Victoria in Wandong on a 3/4 acre lot my pool is 12 meters long X 4.5 meters wide and it is about 4 meters off the back fence and I have a row of confer trees growing along the fence they drop a lot of rubbish in the pool, then we also get a lot of rain water in the pool as well, It has one of those blue plastic bubble covers on it to try and keep the rubbish out of it, during winter months I check my pool once a month or may be twice a month, I clean it up when the weather warms up, if things dry off I get the blower out and blow the droppings from the trees away
now the question I go through about 6 liters of acid per year my pool holds 82,000 liters of water don't laugh it is a true 2 meters deep at the deep end since putting on the bionizer system I think the hardest part of it is getting the copper setting right the pool dose take a little more checking during summer once per week with the usage that my pool gets grand kids and there friends they here every day using it but the bionizer system has got to be pretty good as far as I am concered it suits me to the ground the pool is also solar heated to around 28c during summer hope this helps you out some cheers Gary Watson

Thanks Gary

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in Cairns Queensland is their a representative near me please?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in the Barossa Valley SA is there a service representative that would
Come out regularly and check my bonier and do service and maintenance or come and give me advice

Adrian
Adrian

Michelle, suggest call the company direct, but from my experience there is no servicing required apart from replacing the anodes which is not very frequent.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Hi Michelle,

Adrian is correct. There is very little servicing required with the Bionizer equipment, and it is easily done yourself. Give us a call on 1800 10 62 74 or +61 7 5479 6100 and we can clarify the maintenance and answer any questions you may have.

Bionizer :)

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives