Perfect Pool

Hi guys,
I have had the Bionizer system in for a couple of months now and it is exceptional. The pool has never been clearer. The water just sparkles. Thank you for your excellent service during the purchasing process as well.
Cheers,
Steve

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

product is great and the after sales service has always been brilliant

I have the full bionizer system including the eco oxidizer and the PH Boss. The system and the pool is easy to maintain and requires minimal chemicals.

Robert R.

Robert R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic. Cannot recommend these quality products highly enough

michael c.

michael c.Perth, WA

Forget the chlorine or salt Fresh water is a dream to swim in !

I have had the Bionizer system for approx 7 weeks and the results are amazing , after having my pool fully renovated i decided it was time to go fresh water, after looking at several systems i went with the Bionizer System. And so happy that i did . The pool has never looked so good and the water feels amazing my kids love it and no more dry skin , red eyes etc .

Shervin S.

Shervin S.Perth, WA

Made my pool maintenance like a breeze!

We use the pool 2-3 times a week in average and my Bionizer keep it cristally clear. I might add a bit of liquid chlorine once a month for extra sparkle if we have a large number of guests using the pool.

Very happy

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great product. Low maintenance.

Maintaining the pool is so easy. The water is softer on the skin. Kids use pool all the time. So much we bought a pool heater. Pool is always crystal clear.

Purchase TypePool

A simple and efficient system

I have had no pool water issues in the 5 years Bioniser has been cleaning my pool. Everyone likes that there is no residue on skin after drying. I like testing the water myself but next year I'll be putting in the pH boss.

Gary.WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

have the full Bionizer set up the best thing ever

our pool gets a bit of use during summer with the wife and grandkids the bionizer set up makes for water that dose not smell and is safe for my grandkids

Stephen Rolfe

Stephen RolfeIllawarra, NSW

Works as expected and has lasted a long time

Use our pool from October to March each year and looking after the pool with the Bioniser is easy to maintain and takes little time. Just need to vacuum pool monthly.

Gary

GaryQueensland

Ph boss

Great ph boss to have looking after my pool. No longer have to manually feed acid to pool. Having my ph boss back takes all the guess work out of maintaining acid balances. Thanks team bioniser

Amanda G.

Amanda G.

Bioniser - fabulous water to swim in

I love our bioniser. The water is softer and no chlorine smell after! I feel like I have just stepped out of a bath - it's easy; low maintenance and great follow up service. The pool stays sparkling clean and we save a fortune on chemicals and services!

tony m.

tony m.Mid North Coast, NSW

struggling

very little only when the grand kids visit. It is still costing me a lot to maintain adding chemicals, most of our pool specialists have no idea and are guessing as I am. It would be good to have a simple test procedure that at the end explains what products to out in when how and how much.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Great system that saves time and money.

We have had the product installed on both the pool and spa for the last 3 years. We have had no problems with the pool which has remained clear and the system is very easy to maintain. I did have some problems with the spa star. The eco pod kept on clogging up and had to be replace several times. After contacting their excellent team, they advised that the system had undergone an upgrade which should solve my problem. After sending the system for upgrade, it only took 2 days to return. I have since had no problems since and both systems are now working perfectly. I might add that there was no charge for the upgrade. The after sales service is very good and you never feel that anything is too much trouble.

Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa
Greg

GregCaboolture

The easy way to care for your pool.

When the weather is warm the pool is used every day.
The Bionizer saves you a lot of money because the pump is used only half the time of a chlorine pool. Testing the water and adjusting it is quick and easy. The PH Boss is the best pool water aid ever invented, the PH is always perfect.
When you have a huge amount of rain you can bring the pool back to the right level and you don't have to buy heaps of salt as you would with a chlorine pool. Also, the water you pump out won't damage you lawn or garden.
The only down side isn't really a downside. Because the water is so fresh and clean the birds love taking a dip. Our backyard birds from Kookaburras to Lorikeets dive into the pool and they didn't when it was chlorinated.

Find out how Bionizer compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Diy install and setup of Bionizer system

I have only had the system in for approximately two months and im very happy with how it is doing .I had my first all green water balance siince the pool was installed 14 years ago mostly due to the PH Boss keeping the ph stable as i have struggled to do this for years and have had to chase balance all the time.Looking forward to summer and to see how well it performs.

Purchase TypeServicing

Fantastic system and wonderful support!

I have had the system for a few months now. A dragon fly was happily dipping into the pool’s surface yesterday - it’s good to see the natural world enjoying it as much as I do. All’s been working well. Pool looks and feels fantastic. I never imagined it could be so easy to maintain. Brian and the team have offered ongoing support with any queries. Thank you for creating this fantastic technology and system.

Howmac

HowmacWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Low maintenance and chemicals

We have been using the Bionizer for about 10 years after switching from a salt pool. I am impressed with the low maintenance particularly as we spend time travelling and have found that due to pump issues we can leave that off and return to find the water still clear, after a few weeks. Customer support is excellent.

Adrian

AdrianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great aftermarket service!

Had an issue with a power supply unit after 2 years on my mini unit. Without hesitation Bionizer sent a replacement. Great customer service that's hard to come by these days!

Wendy from Brisbane

Wendy from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chemical free, set and forget

We switched to Bionizer for our home pool over a decade ago, and have been extremely happy with the system. Once set, the water remains beautifully clear. Without chlorination, the water is gentle on skin, swimsuits and the environment. This is especially important for us as the kids swim several times a day during the warmer months. The maintenance is minimal, and any time I have needed a replacement part their service has been quick and affordable.

Thomas F.

Thomas F.asked

This will be an unusual question, had our Bonizer for 12+ months, all good so far, jumped in pool today, and the White Parts of my Beard are noticeably Green/Blue, any ideas. thanks

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your message.
Green hair comes from 3 things - High copper, high pH or low total alkalinity.

Total alkalinity is quite important. You adjust this level with buffer (alkalinity increaser). If this level gets too low it can cause the issues you have described.

Be sure the copper level is around the .6ppm level, total alkalinity 80 - 120ppm and pH 7.0 to 7.6pH.
Total alkalinity should be pushed up to the top of the range for best protection.
Refer to your snap pool balance chart for balance information and treatment products.
The snap pool balance chart can also be found on the last page of your Bionizer handbook.

If you have the pH Boss unit as part of your system, be sure to use the buffer delay function when adding buffer. This will stop the unit adding acid for a day or 2.

If you are seeing your hair/beard get a tinge of green then wetting down the hair before swimming can reduce the amount the hair follicles absorb water and prevent the green from occurring. Alternatively, a small amount of conditioner through the hair/beard will achieve the same thing.
If someone already has a tinge of green then some diluted apple cider vinegar will take it right out.

If you have any further questions, give us a call on 1800 106 274 and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Evelina
Bionizer Admin

Bettyasked

How does the Bionizer cope with large amounts of leaves in the water? We live on a bush block and, for many months of the year, there are lots of leaves blown in the pool. They are cleared often, but we have been told that the Bionizer may find the PH fluctuation difficult to manage. I manage it currently with regular small additions of acid (saltwater pool)

Gary.W

Hi Betty I live regional Victoria in Wandong on a 3/4 acre lot my pool is 12 meters long X 4.5 meters wide and it is about 4 meters off the back fence and I have a row of confer trees growing along the fence they drop a lot of rubbish in the pool, then we also get a lot of rain water in the pool as well, It has one of those blue plastic bubble covers on it to try and keep the rubbish out of it, during winter months I check my pool once a month or may be twice a month, I clean it up when the weather warms up, if things dry off I get the blower out and blow the droppings from the trees away
now the question I go through about 6 liters of acid per year my pool holds 82,000 liters of water don't laugh it is a true 2 meters deep at the deep end since putting on the bionizer system I think the hardest part of it is getting the copper setting right the pool dose take a little more checking during summer once per week with the usage that my pool gets grand kids and there friends they here every day using it but the bionizer system has got to be pretty good as far as I am concered it suits me to the ground the pool is also solar heated to around 28c during summer hope this helps you out some cheers Gary Watson

Thanks Gary

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in Cairns Queensland is their a representative near me please?

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives