Bionizer

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)
  • Purchase Type
Gary

GaryQueensland

Ph boss

Great ph boss to have looking after my pool. No longer have to manually feed acid to pool. Having my ph boss back takes all the guess work out of maintaining acid balances. Thanks team bioniser

tony m.

tony m.Mid North Coast, NSW

struggling

very little only when the grand kids visit. It is still costing me a lot to maintain adding chemicals, most of our pool specialists have no idea and are guessing as I am. It would be good to have a simple test procedure that at the end explains what products to out in when how and how much.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Great system that saves time and money.

We have had the product installed on both the pool and spa for the last 3 years. We have had no problems with the pool which has remained clear and the system is very easy to maintain. I did have some problems with the spa star. The eco pod kept on clogging up and had to be replace several times. After contacting their excellent team, they advised that the system had undergone an upgrade which should solve my problem. After sending the system for upgrade, it only took 2 days to return. I have since had no problems since and both systems are now working perfectly. I might add that there was no charge for the upgrade. The after sales service is very good and you never feel that anything is too much trouble.

Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa
Pool & Spa Shops

Find out how Bionizer compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Greg

GregCaboolture

The easy way to care for your pool.

When the weather is warm the pool is used every day.
The Bionizer saves you a lot of money because the pump is used only half the time of a chlorine pool. Testing the water and adjusting it is quick and easy. The PH Boss is the best pool water aid ever invented, the PH is always perfect.
When you have a huge amount of rain you can bring the pool back to the right level and you don't have to buy heaps of salt as you would with a chlorine pool. Also, the water you pump out won't damage you lawn or garden.
The only down side isn't really a downside. Because the water is so fresh and clean the birds love taking a dip. Our backyard birds from Kookaburras to Lorikeets dive into the pool and they didn't when it was chlorinated.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Diy install and setup of Bionizer system

I have only had the system in for approximately two months and im very happy with how it is doing .I had my first all green water balance siince the pool was installed 14 years ago mostly due to the PH Boss keeping the ph stable as i have struggled to do this for years and have had to chase balance all the time.Looking forward to summer and to see how well it performs.

Wendy from Brisbane

Wendy from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chemical free, set and forget

We switched to Bionizer for our home pool over a decade ago, and have been extremely happy with the system. Once set, the water remains beautifully clear. Without chlorination, the water is gentle on skin, swimsuits and the environment. This is especially important for us as the kids swim several times a day during the warmer months. The maintenance is minimal, and any time I have needed a replacement part their service has been quick and affordable.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

Bettyasked

How does the Bionizer cope with large amounts of leaves in the water? We live on a bush block and, for many months of the year, there are lots of leaves blown in the pool. They are cleared often, but we have been told that the Bionizer may find the PH fluctuation difficult to manage. I manage it currently with regular small additions of acid (saltwater pool)

Gary.W
Gary.W

Hi Betty I live regional Victoria in Wandong on a 3/4 acre lot my pool is 12 meters long X 4.5 meters wide and it is about 4 meters off the back fence and I have a row of confer trees growing along the fence they drop a lot of rubbish in the pool, then we also get a lot of rain water in the pool as well, It has one of those blue plastic bubble covers on it to try and keep the rubbish out of it, during winter months I check my pool once a month or may be twice a month, I clean it up when the weather warms up, if things dry off I get the blower out and blow the droppings from the trees away
now the question I go through about 6 liters of acid per year my pool holds 82,000 liters of water don't laugh it is a true 2 meters deep at the deep end since putting on the bionizer system I think the hardest part of it is getting the copper setting right the pool dose take a little more checking during summer once per week with the usage that my pool gets grand kids and there friends they here every day using it but the bionizer system has got to be pretty good as far as I am concered it suits me to the ground the pool is also solar heated to around 28c during summer hope this helps you out some cheers Gary Watson

Thanks Gary

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in Cairns Queensland is their a representative near me please?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in the Barossa Valley SA is there a service representative that would
Come out regularly and check my bonier and do service and maintenance or come and give me advice

Adrian
Adrian

Michelle, suggest call the company direct, but from my experience there is no servicing required apart from replacing the anodes which is not very frequent.

Hi Michelle,

Adrian is correct. There is very little servicing required with the Bionizer equipment, and it is easily done yourself. Give us a call on 1800 10 62 74 or +61 7 5479 6100 and we can clarify the maintenance and answer any questions you may have.

Bionizer :)

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives