Bionizer (page 2 of 2)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (19)
  • Purchase Type
Ashley B.

Ashley B.

Over 15 years with Bionizer.

I have been using a Bionizer since my pool was built, over 15 years ago, and haven't looked back. i am super sensitive to chlorine and cannot swim in chlorinated or slat water chlorinated water for more than a few minutes without my eyes burning.
I am still using the original Bionizer; however, I will have to convert over to the current one within the next couple of years as I have recently installed my last electrodes and Bionizer no longer sell electrodes for these units.
I do still use some liquid, unstablised, chlorine, about 20 to 40 liters a year, after heavy rain, when I top my pool up with tank water and about a liter once every two or three weeks just to be sure.
Very impressed: thank you Bionizer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Purchase TypePool
Bionizer P.Bionizer

First class friendly service.

We changed to the Bionizer system almost a year ago, after 26 years of salt/chlorine and with minimum effort our pool has never sparkled like it does now. The service from the staff is exceptional and the timely seasonal setting adjustment reminders are great.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Hi Gary, Thank you for your review and feedback.
We are so happy you are enjoying your swimming pool and the Bionizer Pool System.
Happy Swimming.
Bionizer :)

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great System

I have had this Bionizer system in my pool for 3.5 years , it's so easy to use the weekly and monthly water checking, it takes about 15 minutes per week . The water is as so soft and salt free the birds are drinking it . I have saved hundreds of dollars per year . I wish i had discovered the Bionizer when i built my pool . Well done guys.

Samsa

SamsaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Living in Melbourne without a bionizer installer

I live in Melbourne and bought a full bionizer system and so far has been so good. The water is crystalline and not more chlorine or salt nether red eyes. everybody is happy and I recommend the system as one of the best water sanitizer

Lionel

LionelSouth East Queensland, QLD

So far all good

Never owned a pool betore and wanted a system that would require minimum intervention.chose the full bionizer system and after 9 months are very happy.20 people over xmas in the pool and the water quality remained excellent.
Minor chemical adjustment only needed after recent service visit by bionizer team and subsequent water analysis.

Time Saver

Hoff

HoffPerth

So far so good

I have bought an Bionzer without the other modules and I've had it now for a few months and after a dose of algae due to incorrect PH levels it's going great. We are coming into a hot Perth summer now when the water really warms up under our blanket and pools can go off really quickly so I am interested to see how it performs. I'm hopeful that if I keep the levels right things will go well. I'll give you some updates.

Swimming in freshwater

I'm very happy with the purchase of bionizer system and products. Water is crystal clear and just like swimming in freshwater. Easy to install and maintain especially with ph boss. Would recommend to everyone
Cheers Gerard & Brenda

Impressive system with quality backup service thrown in!

I was originally looking to install a salt pool until I'd seen the Bionizer system on Better Homes and Gardens only a few months ago. I then rang the company shortly thereafter and spoke with Brian who gave me all the advice and direction I needed before I installed the fibreglass pool and followed me up to see how I was travelling. This is a first class company and I will be recommending them to anyone in the market for a better pool system.
Thank you team Bionizer.

Clem.

Warren

WarrenTruganina

WHY DON'T ALL POOLS USE THIS SYSTEM.

I have had this system for about a year now after swapping over from a salt chlorination system. My main reason for changing to Bionizer was I hated the salt residue left around the pool, the feeling of salt drying on your body when you get out the pool and the fear of corrosion affecting my pool components and surroundings.
I have so many people compliment me on the quality and clarity of the pool water and it just feels amazing. It is so much easier to maintain the water quality and support is just a phone call away. You can still get your water tested at a pool shop if you want or do it yourself, most pool shops can also test your copper levels but it is very easy to test at home. I cannot recommend this system more highly.

Sandra

SandraWurtulla

We are so happy to have made the decision to use Bionizer

Bionizer P.Bionizer

This is really nice feedback thanks Sandra...enjoy your freshwater Bionized pool and swim clean for summer. Any questions just call us. 1800 10 62 74

IAN M

IAN MPhuket

Amazing system

I installed two (2) Bioniser L250 units with a PH Boss in a pool in large pool Phuket of 500,000 ltrs approx two and a half years ago. This pool is tiled in marble. The only thing I do is refill the Acid drum every month and maintain the water balance.This pool has been absolutely amazing and has not given any trouble.whatsover. The neighbour has a 750,000 liter pool and is going to change from a auto chorine doser to a Bioniser.
We are saving thousands by not using Chlorine and Salt. IAN Mitchell director Total Pool Solutions.

maintenance

Great and easy to use with no chemicals as this is a great saving on money and time. The backup service from the staff at Bionizer is always there for you.

Regine

RegineSydney, NSW

BEST POOL DECISION

I have had a Bioniser for over 10 years now and just want to say that in that time we only had one hiccup and that was very quickly turned around (mainly due to too much rain). The staff at Bionizer have always been helpful when I'm not sure about something. I spend very little on my pool in upkeep compared to when it used to be a salt water pool. Highly recommend to anyone to make the change - even to people who already have ionised pools - look into this. In my experience, I have to say, I'm a very happy customer. Don't be put off by the fact they are in Qld. Their service is great.

Cazza

CazzaCoolum Beach

Great for chemical free pool

Had a Bionizer 3 n 1 system for 18 months now. Had a few minor issues and always got great technical support from both Sunshine Coast and Brisbane offices. It is does take a bit to get used too as chlorine being a toxic chemical will mask a lot of stuff. I love swimming in a pool that is not full of chemicals. So thumbs up for the Bionizer for a product to help the planet.

Kate

Katesunshine coast

Never Buy

Steely

SteelyCoolum Beach

Sparkling Chemical Free Pool - Fantastic

Have had the Bionizer on my pool for 9 months now and it has worked extremely well. A bit of a learning curve to start but it was soon running well and water has been sparkling ever since. Less pumping time, no more lugging bags of salt from the pool shop and no chemical smells in pool.

Wayne

Wayne

Too many issues

Shamoony

ShamoonySydney, NSW

Dont listen to pool shops

The service from the people at Bionizer have been very supportive. My pool guy recommended this company to me and I was so in doubt of this technology because like everyone else, I thought mineral system / salt water. But my neighbour has had it all. For the last 7 years he has had a ioniser system and swears by it. All we do is add a little powdery product designed for ioniser systems once a week ( 2 cups) in the deep end and that is it. When I check my PH level and copper, its fine. But I advise you buy the PH Boss and the Eco Oxidizer. No regrets at all and great service from the company in QLD

LynnozeAU

Early results (3 months) of pool cleanliness with the Bionizer system

Bettyasked

How does the Bionizer cope with large amounts of leaves in the water? We live on a bush block and, for many months of the year, there are lots of leaves blown in the pool. They are cleared often, but we have been told that the Bionizer may find the PH fluctuation difficult to manage. I manage it currently with regular small additions of acid (saltwater pool)

Gary.W
Gary.W

Hi Betty I live regional Victoria in Wandong on a 3/4 acre lot my pool is 12 meters long X 4.5 meters wide and it is about 4 meters off the back fence and I have a row of confer trees growing along the fence they drop a lot of rubbish in the pool, then we also get a lot of rain water in the pool as well, It has one of those blue plastic bubble covers on it to try and keep the rubbish out of it, during winter months I check my pool once a month or may be twice a month, I clean it up when the weather warms up, if things dry off I get the blower out and blow the droppings from the trees away
now the question I go through about 6 liters of acid per year my pool holds 82,000 liters of water don't laugh it is a true 2 meters deep at the deep end since putting on the bionizer system I think the hardest part of it is getting the copper setting right the pool dose take a little more checking during summer once per week with the usage that my pool gets grand kids and there friends they here every day using it but the bionizer system has got to be pretty good as far as I am concered it suits me to the ground the pool is also solar heated to around 28c during summer hope this helps you out some cheers Gary Watson

Thanks Gary

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in Cairns Queensland is their a representative near me please?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in the Barossa Valley SA is there a service representative that would
Come out regularly and check my bonier and do service and maintenance or come and give me advice

Adrian
Adrian

Michelle, suggest call the company direct, but from my experience there is no servicing required apart from replacing the anodes which is not very frequent.

Hi Michelle,

Adrian is correct. There is very little servicing required with the Bionizer equipment, and it is easily done yourself. Give us a call on 1800 10 62 74 or +61 7 5479 6100 and we can clarify the maintenance and answer any questions you may have.

Bionizer :)

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives