Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

Gets better with every time you use it

I have been using this product for nearly 6 months, I have found that this product
Gets better every time you use it. Removes make up really well, leaves your face fresh and clean, my pimples have disappeared and very rare get a pimple now.
It has no fragrance which is great. It's affordable and comes on special quite regularly.
I love this product I will keep using it.
It's scent free, it's affordable, can buy it anywhere
Takes time to work need to be patienced

fantastic makeup remover, great for removing heavy caked on makeup and works really well on removing waterproof mascara. good stuff!
removes almost all of my makeup, black gel liner, black eye kohl, foundation, cleans your very well all with one application.
my skin became a bit dry after a while probaby me forgetting and being a bit lazy to moisturise.

Good

I do like the no-waste pump pack, it is very efficient. The price is great, and it's easy to find. I picked mine up from Woolworths. It feels so refreshing to use and since it's from Biore, I know that it's trustable and will work great.
I love the feeling of using this product - It feels like it's cleaning deep down and there's always the 'ice' feeling. After using it I saw less pimples on my face, it was very effective!
After using it, my skin felt a bit tight, but I just toned and moistured and it was fine.