Biore Triple Action Toner

Biore Triple Action Toner

See the Best Toners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

skincarelover

skincareloverMelbourne

A great toner for combination to oily skin!

This is a great toner but ONLY for combination to oily skin types. Although it is very strong and does contain (what I think) a lot of alcohol based of the smell, it works! Do not use if you have dry skin or combination skin on dry spots, as it is strong and would dry it out more.

Kiahtai

KiahtaiAdelaide

Love it

This product is Awsome for my face, I've suffered with really bad acne and scaring, and yet this product has been the key to my problem!! Since using it my face feels tighter, and is alot clearer. My acne scaring is fading and my breakouts havnt been as bad. I recommend this a 10/10
ALSO GREAT FOR OILY SKIN!!

Mz Zombie

Mz ZombieQueensland

Great product, but beware, it can sting.

I bought this to help with my oily, combination skin.
I don't recommend using this if you have any scratches or broken (Popped) pimples, IT BURNS! I found that the alcohol vapours were intense and have stung my eyes on a couple of occasions even though I was only using it on my chin and nose.... so use very carefully :)
Other then that, I found that spot treatments work best with blind, painful pimples, try using a cotton bud to apply, it normally clears up blind pimples in just a couple of days.

maz

mazDarling Downs, QLD

This product is so good for my skin - it is just as good as the expensive brands as a matter of fact for me it is better its is affordable - It is my first bottle and I am very impressed, I am looking forward to see what the other Biore products are like which I will be trying.

Anton

AntonMelbourne

Works great without all the unpronouceable ingredients

New to it && loving it.

I've just finished my first bottle, using it on daily basis after removing my make-up. It does wonders and blemishes are gone before they can even break out. I have quite oily skin and tend to have quite a few breakouts but they have noticeably reduced since i have used biore triple action toner . . . Highly reccomebded 10-10 :)
Great results, fresh, inexpensive, quality

JenCB

JenCBNSW, 2026

Great over the counter buy

I really like this product because it contain salicylic acid which is great from keeping blemishes at bay. It clears the face and makes it a lot brighter. Skin is obviously different for each person but this is a great over the counter solution for blemish prone skin if your problems aren't bad enough for prescription products. I do use the Biore cleanser toner and moisturiser every morning and evening and I find the toner is the key link in the sequence because it leaves you skin feeling rejuvenated and fresh and tackles blemishes.
Leaves your skin clean, clear and refreshed
If you have sensitive skin it can be harsh

TenshiChan

TenshiChan

Good

T sum it up this works great for people who have combination skin like me. It will clean away the face wash and will help to get rid of any dirt. But you should not wet the cloth you use too much.
This toner was great! It left my skin with a tingly cool feeling and really helped to tighten my pores and my blackheada are slowly going. After it dried my skin was very soft. A little goes a long way though.
I didn't know how much to use at once. Did burn my face a bit the first time I used it.

michang

michang

Good

I noticed washing my face was not enough for my skin. It was getting clogged up, looking dull and I was getting more pimples. I shopped around for something affordable which contains salicylic acid (which is very good for acne prone skin).

Found this toner and saw results within a couple of days. My skin was clearer and looking much cleaner. I love the cool and tingly feeling it leaves. Love the price as well, I do not have to be so stingy with the amount I use each time (something I do when I use an expensive product!)
leaves a cooling and tingly sensation on my skin, affordable
nothing really

Mythic

Mythic

I use this each night and morning before I apply makeup or before bed and I can't recommend it highly enough. It clears the pores of gunk and leaves the skin soft and feeling really fresh and clean. It doesn't have the medical smell a lot of clensers have, which is a bonus. It also seems to clear up any blemishes that are threatening to break though, I find it you use it daily you'll see amazing results in the freshness of your face.
I love it, this is the toner I use daily and it never dries out my skin, leaves it soft too!
Nothing, you won't switch again after you use Biore.

stakky32

stakky32

This is a great toner for my skin - combination with oily, acne-prone T-areas and the other areas being normal to dry. Leaves skin soft and tightens pores. I've definitely noticed less blackheads since using this product and it also seems to help ease any break outs. Can easily be found in supermarkets for a great price, especially when it's on special, so stock up!
Really sweeps about the dirt oil from my skin, leaving it feeling cool and tingly without that dry 'tight' feeling. Fairly inexpensive and I've found a the large bottle lasts for quite a while!
Nothing - really works well on my combination skin!