Biovea DGL

Biovea DGL

Mike

MikeBrisbane

Customer service can be improved

I ordered Maca and a few other products a few weeks ago. After about a 10 days it still had not arrived. I called customer service and gave my order number. He saw that it had left the US, but when I asked him to track it and let me know where it currently was he told me that he did not have that ability. I found it odd that he had fully identified me and had my order number but could not track my order through his system. I got the feeling it was in the too hard basket. PS my order arrived a few days later. It left a bit of a sour taste in my mouth.

nannyjane56

nannyjane56MELBOURNE

Amazing

These tablets help promote a healthy stomach lining. Have been taking these now for 2 weeks and notice the difference with heartburn. Check them out online yourselves to find out what they are about. I normally would not recommend tablets but these really are great. Will be expensive but all health tablets usually are.
    Noticed a difference atraight away
    Taste, some might not like it.