Biovea (page 2 of 8)

SCAMMERS DO NOT BUY Refusing to honour referral service, does not respond to email requests and they

I've been purchasing products for a while mainly melatonin and doxylamine but tried some internal body detox products this time.
The purchasing process was completely broken and friend referral would only begin once a purchase over $50 had begun, after the purchase had already been charged to my account did I realise the referral service did not work.
Emails to rectify have gone unanswered & attempting to call the customer service ended up with a 25 minute wait only to be hanged up on as I answered with no call backs.
The facebook page doesn't answer enquiries, I'm about done with this company they are scam artists.

Olivia B.Biovea

I'm totally losing trust in this company

I have been buying products from this company for about 3 years. The way they are currently dealing with me is totally unacceptable and I'm starting to feel that they have no respect for their customer. I strongly recommend them to improve their customer service because this isn't acceptable.

Aussie Shopper

Aussie ShopperGold Coast

Consumer BEWARE

Olivia B.Biovea

Funny really how now all of a sudden Biovea want to contact me after I placed a negative review online. I previously sent several emails to customer service, though these were all repeatedly ignored.

Andrew

AndrewAuckland

Parcel being delivered in New York instead of New Zealand

Order product from Biovea, was sent UPS link and confirmation parcel is in New York our for delivery with local post service, i am 100% sure NY local post don't deliver to NZ. Customer service totally unhelpful wont contact UPS and three weeks later, with parcel still in NY, no service from Biovea.

NicMelbourne, VIC

Warning: Do NOT purchase anything from Biovea!

I ordered two bottles of shampoo in early February 2018. Two weeks later and after several emails I was advised it had been 'successfully delivered;. I checked the address I'd entered - it was correct. I get many internet ordered goods delivered to my workplace. But Biovea order # 32330120 never arrived. And they will not reply to emails when I ask what has happened. I have emailed and asked repeatedly. I have no product AND I have lost my money. This false representation is appalling. I've read others who have tried to get their money back, to no avail. The next stop I will be making is to the Australian Consumer Complaints Commission.

Nic

Hi all - I will update this post if and when Biovea responds to let everyone know if they really do sort out complaints. Stay tuned.

Nic

Hello again to all readers. A final note to say Biovea has refunded my money. I appreciate this and that concludes my business transaction with the company.

R G

R GMelbourne

Very happy with the purchase. Nothing to complain about. Fast shipping.

Very happy with the purchase. Nothing really to complain about. I recieved the order confirmation within 2 minutes of placing the order. Then for the 'shipped ' notification in next 2 days, with the tracking number and it was delivered to Melbourne (from USA) in 1.5 weeks. The box came sealed with long expiry.

I will definitely be using them again.

Izz

IzzSydney

Wrong product sent. No response to two emails

I ordered D -mannose, a suppliment. Wrong product (biotin) was dispatched. I Sent two emails to alert Biovea with no response. One to the American office and the other to the Australian HQ. I gave the the company a chance to solve my issue privately and have waited over ten days to hear from them... that's why I am posting this now!

Eduardo

Eduardo

An impressive company.

A miraculous smooth ordering and delivery service . From the time of online ordering to the delivery on my door step was under a fortnight and within the framework of the time I was provided.

Order over Christmas & receved within weeks

the produces are wot I order very happy & will reorder when the time comes,
ease platform to use. however the review platform wanted more words than was necessary

RichardL

RichardLSA, Adelaide

Horrible Company

Order number: 31801780 ordered 1st Dec and it’s now 18th and still haven’t received product. They said delivery takes 10-12 days.

Also no way to know if this is a legit company and if the products are genuine, check this link

Edward

EdwardPerth

Lazy Customer Service - Poor Communication

Ordered online, paid and order was placed on "hold". No communication from them so sent several emails to which I received one reply saying I didn't pay even though I have a Paypal transaction number. Order still on hold. Called them and they said they couldn't put me through to the person dealing with it and couldn't help me, guy sounded bored and sleepy. Very unhappy.

YoHig

YoHig

Quick delivery. Great products

Delivery to Australia is really quick. I've ordered twice now and have not been disappointed I'm really happy - thanks Biovea

Lisa C

Lisa C

Quicker delivery from.the U.S than Australia

I have bought several times from Biovea and each time my delivery has been maximum 2 wks which from the U.S is normal & quite quick. I have waited way longer to get products from Sydney & Queensland and believe it or not a week from the other side of Melbourne.
All the products have been as stated on the Biovea website & product details & descriptions are thorough. I will happily continue to use them.

Teeth whitening strips

I ordered crest teeth whitening strips and they have not arrived! It’s bwwn over two weeks and I have not received a confirmation email or anything yet the money was deducted from my account straight away! Please don’t ask for order number as I said I haven’t received and email!

panda88AU

Used to be great but now the service is non existent - best to avoid dealing with them

Biovea used to be great, goods would arrive within 2 weeks max no problem but the service has become progressively worse. Previous order took 4 weeks and current one 3 weeks and waiting this time. Recently they also let me order something that was out of stock - another mess to deal with. I have found another supplier now so after years of being a loyal customer I am giving them the flick permanently.

panda88

Thanks for the offer Olivia but too little too late. You should have sorted out your customer service before I got to this point.

Do not order!! Order 31395004

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER!! lazy and rude customer service! Could not even flag my delivery with UPS to find out why it has been sitting at Los Angeles for days and has not even landed in AU - extremely disappointed! Will not order again!!

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Pathetic!!!

Looked to order Melatonin which was out of stock so requested email when in stock. Received email saying it was back in stock so ordered. It has now been two weeks and I rang them and they have told me it is out of stock. So I have to wait for it to come back in stock and then it will be another two weeks to get delivered. I have bought heaps of products from iherb.com. They manage to deliver to Australia within 3 days for little cost. They are an amazing company. You should not be able to order something that is out of stock. You are holding our money Biovea. Learn something from Biovea this is Not good enough!!!

Bella

BellaAdelaide, South Australia

I put 5 stars because of the prompt delivery

I've just read some negative comments about late delivers so I felt compelled to write about my experience.

I live in Australia and I ordered online about five weeks ago, I received my order within 2 weeks.

It’s too early to review the benifits from taking the product

Meg

MegMelb

Refusal to provide customer service and support

maria

mariaNew South Wales

Biovea Australia ships from USA

Online purchase at Biovea Australia.
I was not aware that the product would ship from the US. I would have appreciated that fact to have been made clear, since the website is called Biovea Australia, I assumed the dispatch was from Australia. I am not sure when I will receive the product, but I am crossing my fingers! I did get a tracking reference.

Nicasked

Order # 32330120 - I just googled to see if any other customers had had issues with Biovea deliveries. Oh NO!!
UPS tracking says my parcel has been delivered - last week - but it has not. I've emailed Biovea to ask where it is but no reply. What is going on? It does not build trust in a brand when people are asking where things have disappeared to.

Nic

The company has now refunded my money in full. This concludes the business transaction I had with Biovea. I will look for the product elsewhere, but I did get my money back. Nic

Roger Frankston

Roger Frankstonasked

is Biovea Beta-Glucan you market good for boosting the immune system and killing cancer cells

Riny
Riny

Prior to taking any supplement or alternative medication, you need to read as much research as you can. Especially possible side effects and, contra indications when taking other medications. Become your own expert before putting anything in your body. Be very careful.

Beeshuasked

I'm curious how many of these reviews would be negative if people interpreted the web address differently before purchase? biovea.com/au <- that's a redirect from a parent site. That doesn't mean it's Australian or that the products are coming from Australia and from what I can see on their page, I would have naturally assumed it was American (lot of American lingo). I assumed from the web address that they're a larger company with pages geared to various other countries to make purchase easier. I'm not a customer (yet), I'm just doing my research and I'm only commenting because no one here seems to be talking about the actual products, which I'm genuinely curious about. Does anyone have anything to say about their experience with the vitamins? I would love more info on that.

Emilie
Emilie

beeshu, I can't help you with a review of the quality of the products. My product was never delivered. Most of the other consumers also complain about the service. The vitamins they sell may be of good quality, but if they never reach your house... you loose your money anyway!

Beeshu

That's what I was worried about, I was hoping someone here would have received their order (finally) by now and might have some updates. I'll keep looking for acai, seems biovea may not be for me.
***This was actually ordered for me and it has arrived, I'm pleasantly surprised, I reviewed accordingly. I hope you all have some luck and I'm hoping for a positive outcome for everyone else here.

DC
DC

Biovea products are fantastic. I have been getting all different kind of stuff from them. They can be a bit slack answering phone calls and emails from customers and it can get very frustrating at the times but products are magnificent. I hope this helps!!!

Get an answer from our members and Biovea representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Chemists