Biovea

Biovea (page 2 of 7)

Wrong product sent. No response to two emails

I ordered D -mannose, a suppliment. Wrong product (biotin) was dispatched. I Sent two emails to alert Biovea with no response. One to the American office and the other to the Australian HQ. I gave the the company a chance to solve my issue privately and have waited over ten days to hear from them... that's why I am posting this now!

Dear Izz, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

An impressive company.

A miraculous smooth ordering and delivery service . From the time of online ordering to the delivery on my door step was under a fortnight and within the framework of the time I was provided.

Order over Christmas & receved within weeks

the produces are wot I order very happy & will reorder when the time comes,
ease platform to use. however the review platform wanted more words than was necessary

Horrible Company

Order number: 31801780 ordered 1st Dec and it’s now 18th and still haven’t received product. They said delivery takes 10-12 days.

Also no way to know if this is a legit company and if the products are genuine, check this link

Dear Richard, Thank you for your message. We apologise for the delay and inconvenience you have experienced. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible to ensure your full satisfaction and to provide you with an update on the status of your order. Thank you again for your purchase. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Lazy Customer Service - Poor Communication

Ordered online, paid and order was placed on "hold". No communication from them so sent several emails to which I received one reply saying I didn't pay even though I have a Paypal transaction number. Order still on hold. Called them and they said they couldn't put me through to the person dealing with it and couldn't help me, guy sounded bored and sleepy. Very unhappy.

Dear Edward, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Quick delivery. Great products

Delivery to Australia is really quick. I've ordered twice now and have not been disappointed I'm really happy - thanks Biovea

Quicker delivery from.the U.S than Australia

I have bought several times from Biovea and each time my delivery has been maximum 2 wks which from the U.S is normal & quite quick. I have waited way longer to get products from Sydney & Queensland and believe it or not a week from the other side of Melbourne.
All the products have been as stated on the Biovea website & product details & descriptions are thorough. I will happily continue to use them.

Teeth whitening strips

I ordered crest teeth whitening strips and they have not arrived! It’s bwwn over two weeks and I have not received a confirmation email or anything yet the money was deducted from my account straight away! Please don’t ask for order number as I said I haven’t received and email!

Dear AmyK, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please get in touch with us at support-au@biovea.com? We will be happy to assist you. Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Used to be great but now the service is non existent - best to avoid dealing with them

Biovea used to be great, goods would arrive within 2 weeks max no problem but the service has become progressively worse. Previous order took 4 weeks and current one 3 weeks and waiting this time. Recently they also let me order something that was out of stock - another mess to deal with. I have found another supplier now so after years of being a loyal customer I am giving them the flick permanently.

Dear panda88, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer ServiceThanks for the offer Olivia but too little too late. You should have sorted out your customer service before I got to this point.

Do not order!! Order 31395004

I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY ORDER!! lazy and rude customer service! Could not even flag my delivery with UPS to find out why it has been sitting at Los Angeles for days and has not even landed in AU - extremely disappointed! Will not order again!!

Dear Rhi, Thank you for your comment. We apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced. We have gotten in touch and processed a full refund for the missing order. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Thank you again and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist you. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Pathetic!!!

Looked to order Melatonin which was out of stock so requested email when in stock. Received email saying it was back in stock so ordered. It has now been two weeks and I rang them and they have told me it is out of stock. So I have to wait for it to come back in stock and then it will be another two weeks to get delivered. I have bought heaps of products from iherb.com. They manage to deliver to Australia within 3 days for little cost. They are an amazing company. You should not be able to order something that is out of stock. You are holding our money Biovea. Learn something from Biovea this is Not good enough!!!

Dear Chris, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

I put 5 stars because of the prompt delivery

I've just read some negative comments about late delivers so I felt compelled to write about my experience.

I live in Australia and I ordered online about five weeks ago, I received my order within 2 weeks.

It’s too early to review the benifits from taking the product

Refusal to provide customer service and support

WARNING first purchase OK, no assistance required,
Second order cancelled multiple times by biovea , upon requesting multiple times via email and phone for service and biovea to cancel pending charges on credit card, was met with refusal to contact me or offer any customer service, refusal to release pending funds back to me ,apathetic pathetic non existent customer service , if you order with this company be very careful not to require customer service or support ,it will most likely be ignored and outright refused....this company considers customer service an unnecessary business expense therefor only offer novel empty customer service department also no policy to refer complications to management ...if will you require any direct support or service ,please try a different company for your own peace of mind

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when trying to order with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and look into this right away? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Biovea Australia ships from USA

Online purchase at Biovea Australia.
I was not aware that the product would ship from the US. I would have appreciated that fact to have been made clear, since the website is called Biovea Australia, I assumed the dispatch was from Australia. I am not sure when I will receive the product, but I am crossing my fingers! I did get a tracking reference.

The worst, unprofessional company I've ever had to deal with.

I placed an order with this company, never revived an order number. Call up give them the PayPal details show them I've sent the money over two weeks pass no response, I call up again and they say their accounting department has not responding to the issue. I was left to deal with it through PayPal and still trying to deal with it. They offered me no help. This is he worst company I've ever dealt with. NEVER AGIAN.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and look into this right away? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Products were paid already but still order status is "Pending Payment"

Products in Biovea are good. I've been a customer of Biovea. However this last order of mine got some issues. First issue was I never get confirmation email after I paid via Paypal. I raised case to customers service showing payment proofs. After few hours, customers service sent the confirmation email for my purchase.

Looking at the confirmation email link, the order status is still "Pending Payment" even though I have paid my orders via Paypal already. I was sending inquiries to customer service but only received autoreplies and no updates.

Second issue is my last order does not appear on account dashboard and "My orders". I need to search by order number and when found, it is still pending payment.

Biovea Customers Service, please take a look at this ticket numbers Ticket# LTK121540168373633X and Ticket# LTK121540168371990X and kindly reply for updates. How come it is still in pending payment status?

Dear Bernard, Thank you for your message. We apologise for the delay and inconvenience you have experienced. We confirm we have received your emails and replied promptly. Could you kindly check your spam filter to ensure that our emails are not being blocked? A representative will also get in touch with you again with more information. Thank you again. Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Reliable, quality products.

I have been buying from Biovea for a few years now & am so surprised by some of the negative reviews I read here. It has prompted me to write that I have never had any problems at all with my orders or deliveries. The products I buy are also of an excellent quality & I frequently recommend Biovea to my friends & family. When I have had to email them with queries, they have always gotten back to me promptly. Once I paid for my order twice by mistake & they were quick to refund me.

LIARS, CHEATS "STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY"

BIOVEA, a FACELESS ARROGANT COMPANY WITH "LACK of SERVICE or CONSCIENCE" ~ 'after they had taken my credit card payment' their system claimed PAYMENT was pending WHICH WAS AN OUTRIGHT LIE.
my emails asking for an explanation, was met with excuses and a RUDE and ADVERSARIAL attitude !! this delayed the dispatch of what i ordered and the amount of deliver time quoted to be delivered "less than 50 kilometres away from their warehouse" WAS RIDICULOUS !! including the "postal rate they charged" BE WARNED !! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY.

Dear Mr. Rogers, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and look into this right away? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service"Posters", if you search the comments from Biovea ~ you will see the SAME TIRED OLD RESPONSE, USED OVER & OVER AGAIN ! ~ WHAT A JOKE THAT THEY TRULY ARE !! As others have 'placed across the net' JUST WHO IS Biovea OWNED by ?? nobody but they know !! Dealing with such a company 'is not worth the RISK' !! I am contacting the authorities in Hong Kong & Australia, to see just WHO Biovea is, & to request that they LOOK INTO Biovea's licencing & trading arrangements in those locations. As for you Olivia, "you & your bosses can GET LOST ~ my dealings with you are FINISHED !!

not recommended

my order is 30415875. it took to long. idk that the delivery took ages. better to buy from other stores. when my products came? terrible services

Dear Danny, Thank you for your message. We apologise for the delay and inconvenience you have experienced. One of our representatives will contact you as soon as possible to ensure your full satisfaction. Thank you again for your purchase. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

not reliable

I ordered a bottle of melatonin on line. However, it was charged twice within two days. I have to cancel my credit card for that!

Dear C.M., Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and look into this right away? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Order # 32330120 - I just googled to see if any other customers had had issues with Biovea deliveries. Oh NO!! UPS tracking says my parcel has been delivered - last week - but it has not. I've emailed Biovea to ask where it is but no reply. What is going on? It does not build trust in a brand when people are asking where things have disappeared to.
The company has now refunded my money in full. This concludes the business transaction I had with Biovea. I will look for the product elsewhere, but I did get my money back. Nic

is Biovea Beta-Glucan you market good for boosting the immune system and killing cancer cells
Prior to taking any supplement or alternative medication, you need to read as much research as you can. Especially possible side effects and, contra indications when taking other medications. Become your own expert before putting anything in your body. Be very careful.

I'm curious how many of these reviews would be negative if people interpreted the web address differently before purchase? biovea.com/au <- that's a redirect from a parent site. That doesn't mean it's Australian or that the products are coming from Australia and from what I can see on their page, I would have naturally assumed it was American (lot of American lingo). I assumed from the web address that they're a larger company with pages geared to various other countries to make purchase easier. I'm not a customer (yet), I'm just doing my research and I'm only commenting because no one here seems to be talking about the actual products, which I'm genuinely curious about. Does anyone have anything to say about their experience with the vitamins? I would love more info on that.
beeshu, I can't help you with a review of the quality of the products. My product was never delivered. Most of the other consumers also complain about the service. The vitamins they sell may be of good quality, but if they never reach your house... you loose your money anyway!That's what I was worried about, I was hoping someone here would have received their order (finally) by now and might have some updates. I'll keep looking for acai, seems biovea may not be for me. ***This was actually ordered for me and it has arrived, I'm pleasantly surprised, I reviewed accordingly. I hope you all have some luck and I'm hoping for a positive outcome for everyone else here.Biovea products are fantastic. I have been getting all different kind of stuff from them. They can be a bit slack answering phone calls and emails from customers and it can get very frustrating at the times but products are magnificent. I hope this helps!!!