4.4

4.5

Imoksha jay
Imoksha jayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC7 posts

Good product

As always I like attack products.. good for all kind of clothes specially great with cotton.. i have sensitive skin never had any issue with it . Great product as always Show details
kororoSydney, NSW4 posts

Smell
Biozet Attack
Biozet Attack   DM
Tigz
TigzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC15 posts

Awesome washing liquid

Have been buying this for some time now esp when half price at Coles , washes welland looks after the machine also keeps it nice and clean smelling great . Only gripe is that often the added Fabric softener one is not as in great supply as the standard bottle , but this is a small matter only . Show details ·  1
Smell
Teepee1999
Teepee1999Sydney, NSW

Love Love .....even the vet recommends it

When the dogs have little accidents I put some in the mop bucket and it removes traces of smell so the dogs don't want to go there again. The Vet mentioned this to us. But can I also say it works wonders on the teenage boys clothes and has a nice light scent. Cant recommend enough for households with teenage boys and dogs! Show details ·  1
tonijake
tonijakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love this product

I use this product because my mother used it. It cleans the clothes properly the first time. They smell fresh as well. My son gets no reactions to this product but has to different brands Show details ·  1
Gina C.
Gina C.3 posts

Not just Clothes

I love the fragrance, I am big on being able to smell my clean clothes. Also it is the best product to use if my cat has an accident on the carpet, we all know what cat wee is like....well Biozet Attack Liquid actually gets rid of the odor and there is no trace or stain of the wee. I would love to win a year's supply of the liquid please. Show details ·  1
Lucy Simonian
Lucy Simonian

Great results

I’m a busy mum of THREE and it’s quick results that I love to SEE! The Biozet Attack is ideal for those days that I need to leave the house in a hurry. The product works fabulous on the quick wash cycle in cold water. It cleans and leaves a refreshing smell, with no irritations on the skin for my youngest with sensitive skin. Best of all Biozet is environmentally friendly. Show details ·  1
Veronica Christensen
Veronica ChristensenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Outstanding results

I have sensitive skin and found I didn't get a reaction which was really great.
I wash everything work clothes, towels, sheets and general everyday clothes i outstanding results every time. Show details ·  1