2Biozet Attack PLUS Softener Powder

2Biozet Attack PLUS Softener Powder
4.3

86% · 122 · 14%

Causes Irritation Yes · No
Smell
4.2

Danni
DanniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Sparkling clean !!

I have alot of clothes that are quite dirty and found biozet cleaned them very well never had any food or stains left on my clothes . My kids have eczema and it didn't affect their so skin so this is also a bouns . The only I didn't love was the smell it is still nice just didn't love it apart from. That I was pretty happy ! Show details
Smell
Munda
MundaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good product

This is a good mixed-wash powder. It gives a good clean wash. Probably wouldn't pay full price for it. But it is good to find a new product for use in a front loader. Show details
Smell
Adrianna Cooper
Adrianna CooperSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

This is a great Powder

My husbands work clothes, sheets, towels and good outfits. The sheets and towels come up lovely and clean and smells nice. I have not found anything that gets my husband’s work clothes spotless and this doesn’t either. Doesn’t leave any powder residue. Show details
Claudie
ClaudieSydney, NSW
  Verified Powder

Loved this product

I washed my kids school clothes and some towels. It was so soft and spelt fresh. I’d highly recommend this product to anyone, although wouldn’t pay full price for it. Show details
Smell
Patricia C.
Patricia C.Mid North Coast, NSW

Biozet Attack Plus Softener Makes life better

We ‍‍‍LOVE Biozet Attack Not only dose it deliver it's promise to remove stains, and eliminate odors, it gives us peace of mind. After chopping and changing brands before because my husband gets severe reactions to most washing powders, we have never lookedback. Biozet is tough on stains but surprisingly gentle on skin. A delicate aroma that's like sunshine's very own kiss that makes washing a pleasure and not a chore Life is so much better with Biozet Attack. No rashes or itches, my husband can work rest and play with the kids and the new puppy without a worry in the world. Show details ·  1
Smell
Adam Jones
Adam Jones3 posts
Biozet Attack
Biozet Attack   DM
dreyhark
dreyhark

Removes Stains and Smells

Hubby puts his filthy fishing rags (when he gets them past me) in machine with Biozet Attack Plus Softener and it really does get stains out and leave them fresh...I know right but it's true. Show details ·  1
Des
DesSouth East Queensland, QLD18 posts

Great clean

Love Biozet laundry powder is a hard working helper in the laundry saves me time by not having to spray many food marks because many come out just with Biozet, Added softener is great as well. Fragrance is lovely. Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Smell
Kim C.
Kim C.
  Powder

Keeps me out of the laundry

I've just changed to Biozet Attack plus softner and was totally amazed how great my laundry was. It was so clean and fresh and I didn't have to rewash. Great Show details ·  1
Elizabeth Denholm
Elizabeth DenholmCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Brilliant Biozet

Our family love Biozet Attack +Softener. Hubby and I are both in uniforms that require ironing and we have cut our ironing time in half. The subtle fragrance is not overpowering, just the right about. We can’t speak more highly of this fantastic product. We won’t be changing anytime soon. Show details ·  1
Dave
DaveSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Loyal to this brand

Was using a different brand but just wasn't getting good results any more Changed to BIOZET a couple years ago now and the laundry is clean ,fresh and doesn't irritate my psoriasis like others do. The added softener is a bonus and saves money for sure each wash! Show details ·  1
Smell
coastalkaryn
coastalkarynSouthern and Hills, SA12 posts

zeroing in on stains!

Biozet plus Softener is my powder of choice - great smell, doesn't flair up my son's eczema and a box lasts for yonks! Love it. My towels come out fluffy, and stains are gone. Show details ·  1
jputting
jputtingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA36 posts

No Noticeable Softening Effect/Mediocre Cleaning

I tried this and unfortunately it has not lived up to its product claims on the label.

It Had ZERO fabric softening effect, my laundry was still stiff and starchy as it always has been after washing.

I'm NOT living in a area noted for water hardness.

Its effectiveness as a washing powder was mediocre at best, garden clothes still had noticeable soiling after soaking in a strong solution of Biozet attack plus Softener and then going through a heavy duty 30C warm wash cycle dirt was still present.

I have also tried the Biozet Attack Liquid laundry detergent and it also failed to deliver satisfactory results. Show details

Smell
Biozet Attack
Biozet Attack   DM
Coffee is good
Coffee is goodFar North Queensland, QLD43 posts
  Powder

Only one for front loader

They all say for front and top loader but this one really is for front loader real low suds maybe it's the added fabric softener or that it can be used in high efficiency as well not sure why but it's low suds. Smells good washes good. Only buy it when it comes on special. Show details ·  1