Birde Console BC800PAU (Purple)

Birde Console BC800PAU (Purple)

MPN: BC800PAU

4.9

Just what we needed!

We started looking around for music players after my 16m old began continually asking for our phones (mainly because we were using them to play his favourite music). This was the perfect fit for what we needed - something that allowed our little one to play music independently whenever he wanted! We also love that the speaker is durable, safe and childproof!
Our only difficulty at the moment is that the 'on' button is too hard for my little ones fingers, so he still has to request help from us. I'm sure this will improve as he develops some finger strength.
Customer service and shipping has been punctual and super helpful!

Purchased in May 2020.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Idea, Flawless Execution!!

Since receiving our purple Birde a couple of weeks ago (extremely fast shipping by the way), our 3.5yo son has been using it non-stop. He loves how he can turn it on and tap a Seed all by himself *cue big smiles and a strong sense of achievement* The audio quality is also amazingly clear/crisp for a product aimed at toddlers/children. Highly recommended!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Katherine

KatherineCentral West, NSW

Genius idea

I love our Birde. My 15 month old figured out how to work it in just a few minutes and plays it every day.
We don’t use it with the TV - trying to minimise screentime - but the music is wonderful. I can see us using it for many years to come.

Purchased in March 2020.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800PAU (Purple) compares to other Networked Media Players

Laura

LauraDarling Downs, QLD

Our son loves it!

Our 14mth old son lives his Birde! I only had to show his once how to pass the seed across the reader for him to change up his tunes. He really likes to bop away or listen to the stories. I can relax when he plays with his Birde as it’s kid proof! So far he has chewed on it,dropped it and flung the seeds anywhere and everywhere over the house and it all works perfectly. The app is great and gives you the ability to purchase directly from the store or let you override the device and control the maximum Blume setting. We have a dual band WiFi router and it took me a couple of goes to get it connected properly but all the information was right there on the website for me to trouble shoot.

Purchased in April 2020 at Birde for A$149.00.

Ashli

AshliSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Internet/subscription. Saves my phone battery in car. Safer than YouTube. Works I matter where you Are.

I love the security of knowing my son won’t come across anything inappropriate like you can get with YouTube, or put a virus on my phone. It saves my phone battery on car rides/ errands etc because he doesn’t need Stan to listen to wiggles. It dkesnt need a subscription or wifi, which is perfect on stormy days with no reception. Worth the money. Oh And super durable!!! 10/10

Purchased in March 2020 for A$150.00.

Love our Birde!

My daughter has been learning all the songs and loves to sing and dance along. It’s super easy to use and carry around and the battery lasts quite a long time between charges. Overall highly recommend :)

Purchased in March 2020.

Sally

SallySouthwest, VIC

Great Entertainer

I purchased the Birde for my two granddaugters aged 15 month (2 days apart). They worked out how to use it instantly and can recognise their favourite seeds. It has been a great tool to teach sharing and taking turns as they both like to hold it. (We've had a few tiffs:)) It is great because they have control over what they're listening to. They change the seed a little too regularly - but I then remove the options - and then the songs change after a few lines:) All in all, it is a terrific concept without excessive screen exposure. As they get older, they will get to enjoy the stories and books more - but its the music at the moment that is winning!

Purchased in November 2019 for A$249.00.

my grandsons favorite

Purchased in December 2019 at on line for A$100.00.

Amazing sound!

I was happy to pay the price of the Birde console because of the amazing concept and what it can do for my child. What I wasn’t expecting was the outstanding sound quality of the speakers!!! Very happy with this purchase!!!

Perfect present

Our daughter is loving her present! We love how easy and interactive it is for her. Best present for her 4th Birthday. Great to be used on the TV too. Excellent product. Very happy. Highly recommend it.

Laura T.

Laura T.North Queensland, QLD

My daughter loves it and its so easy to use

So easy to use my daughters favorite birde seed is the wiggles and the sleepy kitten and the charge last ages my daughter loves her birde good product good quality

Purchased in December 2019 at Birde for A$99.00.

Elenor T.

Elenor T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome!

Amazing gadget. First time i gave it she already learn how to tap the seeds. Loves listening to it. Never regret buying it. Bought it to enhance her listening skills and imagination.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$130.00.

Great present

We got this as a Christmas present for my 1 1/2 year old and she loves it! I love that she has some independence when it comes to listening to her favourite music without needing access to a tablet or phone. It's super easy for her to use, we only had to show her a couple of times and she got the idea. I was impressed. The parental app is a little clunky, but it does the job, and support was quick to get back to me when I needed help. We haven't tried connecting it to the TV yet so can't comment on that feature, but we're very happy with the console itself! Would recommend!

Honesty is Best

Honesty is BestHobart

Perfect! We love our Birde!

Our 2 year old absolutely loves her Birde. We take it on the boat, in the car and anywhere she may need distracting and relaxing. She loves listening to the different songs, sounds and stories. We haven’t yet streamed it to the tv but so far it has been great and we love it. Highly recommend.

Birde Kid

Birde KidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Toy & Good fun

My son likes Birde and like to watch Wiggles from Birde as well. Setup is a bit of challenge as not all smart TV are setup for Birde, I needed to buy a TV stick and got Helpdesk to help me connected to TV.

Purchased in August 2019.

Payge

PaygeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

My son is loving his present! love how easy and interactive it is for him. Best present for his 3rd Birthday. Great to be used on the TV too. Excellent product. Very happy. Highly recommend it.

Purchased in November 2019.

Chole T.

Chole T.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect gift for Christmas

I've been eyeing this product off for almost a year now. I have an 18 month old daughter who's obsessed with music, turning the volume up on the speakers in our house or radio and is only allowed to watch playschool and sesame street. Bride was the perfect gift. She took to the concept of taping the seeds so quickly. She can turn the volume up or down - without blasting her little ears (it must have a max volume) and the content is stuff that she is already familiar with. In the car for long trips OR quiet time so this Work from Home mum - birde it's my best friend, and my kid think it's the best gift ever.

THE ONLY thing that would make this amazing product BETTER - collab with Bluey! Omg the screams of excitement could be heard already.

Purchased in October 2019 at https://birde.co/.

porkiebants

porkiebantsSydney, NSW

What a brilliant idea! My almost 2 year old loves it!

I LOVE this product! I bought it for my almost 2 year old after seeing it on Instagram. It is very easy to use - I showed my little one once and she got the hang of it straight away. It keeps my little one engaged and the best part is that she is in control of what she wants to listen to.
The module is made from good quality products which I believe will stand the test of time. Love how there are different seeds ie listening or visual where you can link up the birde to your iPad or tv for the kiddies to enjoy it in a different medium.

Purchased in October 2019 for A$180.00.

Love our Birde

We love our Birde. It's simple to use and we love that our toddler can have independent access to music and stories without being given a phone or tablet device.

Purchased in October 2019 at Birde.

Genius!! Toddlers best friend

I honestly cannot recommend this highly enough. It was actually gifted to us and its my toddlers favourite thing for the past 6months. He is only young so at the moment he loves music but Im sure he will grow to loves the stories. He has been able to use it himself since about 12/13 months and he likes having the control and independence to choose what we wants (he can recognise the pictures on the seeds) I have recommended to many because it truely is an amazing product and design and deserves to be celebrated

Purchased in March 2019.