Birde Console BC800PAU (Purple)

Birde Console BC800PAU (Purple)

MPN: BC800PAU

4.9

Nan

Nan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Christmas Gift

We have just purchased the Birde console for our grandson for Christmas and cannot wait for him to open and play with it, the console looks amazing and perfect as a Christmas gift.

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Amazing Product!

If you want to keep your toddler entertained for more than 15min, Birde Console is the way to go! Builds independence and autonomy to choose and play the music/stories she wants. She loves it, we love it and all the family enjoys it. Its by far the best "toy" I have bought to my daughter.

Purchased in November 2020 at Birde for A$199.00.

We love this device

Our little boy has a development delay and it has been hard to find something he enjoys that we can use as part of his therapy. He loves music so this has been great. Highly reccomend this. We use this device as a reward. We get him to complete tasks and then he gets the seed. This has helped so much with his willingness to complete tasks.

Purchased in October 2020.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800PAU (Purple) compares to other Networked Media Players

Meg

MegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product

For my daughter, this was a fun and easy way for her to be able to play music and have unrestricted access to an educational function as well. Great product!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$199.00.

Natalie

NatalieHunter Region, NSW

We love the Birde!

Fantastic to have in the car while travelling. Great, the kids can use it on their own. Books are a great idea also. Happy that you have a choice of colours too.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$180.00.

tina_lewiston

tina_lewistonIllawarra, NSW

10 out of 10 love being interactive without being a screen

Easy to use and keeps charge also easy to charge
My daughter loves the seeds so much variety. The seeds have two options when you put it to player.
All seeds play for a long time too

Purchased in August 2020 for A$214.00.

It's wanderful

My 1 yr old loves it. The bride entertains her soo much she loves dancing away to the music bird seeds her favourite is Emma. We use it as background music while she plays and while I get her ready for the day also use it to wind her down for bed. It's a game changer. Better than using the ABC listen app on my phone as i was doing before and draining my phone battery all the time. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for creating such a wanderful device that keeps her entertained.

Purchased in July 2020.

Reen

ReenSydney, NSW

This is amazing and child friendly

I bought a birde console for my 3 year old grandson and he absolutely loves it.
Birde keeps him entertained and away from screens. He loves music and is so excited to be able to use birde without any help

Purchased in February 2020.

Bindiianne

BindiianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

We have the birde for our 2 year old son and honestly it is the most played object in our household. This product is absolutely incredible and a must have! It's easy to use for little people, the simple design makes it so little people can turn on and play their favorites music, shows, books all on their own. So happy with out birde, it has limited our screentime and for that I am so grateful! Best children's product I have seen in a long time. Also the staff are incredible helpful and so lovely. Highly recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at Birde for A$200.00.

KK166

KK166Melbourne

Excellent, baby friendly device

I purchased the Birde for my then 11 month old, he's now 15 months old and has still, to this day, used it everyday. He learnt how to use it pretty much straight away and enjoys having the independence of choosing what he listens to. He usually can't keep his attention on one activity for long but the Birde keeps him occupied and happy for much longer so I get time to do some chores around the house. It's a great sturdy device. Customer support has also been easy to deal with. The only downside is I've been listening to the same songs for a while now and Birde songs are pretty much the only songs that gets stuck in my head these days!

Purchased in February 2020.

Tania W.

Tania W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome little speaker

I bought the Birdie for my 5 year old, he loves listening to stories. It's perfect for them to listen independently without the use of an iPad or a phone etc. It's easy to charge and we can take it in the car.

We have a range of stories but it would be great if there were chapter stories also as my older son would love this too. He also loves stories but if using the iPad he often becomes distracted by games etc so this would be perfect for him with the ability to load older content. Also the app could do with some updating but we are very happy with our purchase!

Purchased in May 2020.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My daughter loves it

We purchased Birde for our 2.5 year old daughter. She enjoys her Birde very much, especially enjoying being able to choose what to listen to independently.
Screen time has also definitely reduced which is great.

Opa and Nanette

Opa and NanetteIllawarra, NSW

What a wonderful safe device

Birdie is a wonderful product easy to set up and use The grandchildren love to use it when they visit and it keeps them entertained. There are heaps of things available at the web site which is also easy to use. Love the read along books.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$190.00.

Jo

JoPerth, WA

One of the best purchases we have done in a long time.

We bought this for our two year old. It is extremely easy to operate and has all of the features we look for durable etc. Our 5 year old has taken over the control of the unit. This has been a lifesaver and amuses the kids at an age appropriate level. Certainly are recommending this to our friends!

Purchased in April 2020.

Just what we needed!

We started looking around for music players after my 16m old began continually asking for our phones (mainly because we were using them to play his favourite music). This was the perfect fit for what we needed - something that allowed our little one to play music independently whenever he wanted! We also love that the speaker is durable, safe and childproof!
Our only difficulty at the moment is that the 'on' button is too hard for my little ones fingers, so he still has to request help from us. I'm sure this will improve as he develops some finger strength.
Customer service and shipping has been punctual and super helpful!

Purchased in May 2020.

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Idea, Flawless Execution!!

Since receiving our purple Birde a couple of weeks ago (extremely fast shipping by the way), our 3.5yo son has been using it non-stop. He loves how he can turn it on and tap a Seed all by himself *cue big smiles and a strong sense of achievement* The audio quality is also amazingly clear/crisp for a product aimed at toddlers/children. Highly recommended!!

Purchased in April 2020.

Katherine

KatherineCentral West, NSW

Genius idea

I love our Birde. My 15 month old figured out how to work it in just a few minutes and plays it every day.
We don’t use it with the TV - trying to minimise screentime - but the music is wonderful. I can see us using it for many years to come.

Purchased in March 2020.

Laura

LauraDarling Downs, QLD

Our son loves it!

Our 14mth old son lives his Birde! I only had to show his once how to pass the seed across the reader for him to change up his tunes. He really likes to bop away or listen to the stories. I can relax when he plays with his Birde as it’s kid proof! So far he has chewed on it,dropped it and flung the seeds anywhere and everywhere over the house and it all works perfectly. The app is great and gives you the ability to purchase directly from the store or let you override the device and control the maximum Blume setting. We have a dual band WiFi router and it took me a couple of goes to get it connected properly but all the information was right there on the website for me to trouble shoot.

Purchased in April 2020 at Birde for A$149.00.

Ashli

AshliSydney Surrounds, NSW

No Internet/subscription. Saves my phone battery in car. Safer than YouTube. Works I matter where you Are.

I love the security of knowing my son won’t come across anything inappropriate like you can get with YouTube, or put a virus on my phone. It saves my phone battery on car rides/ errands etc because he doesn’t need Stan to listen to wiggles. It dkesnt need a subscription or wifi, which is perfect on stormy days with no reception. Worth the money. Oh And super durable!!! 10/10

Purchased in March 2020 for A$150.00.

Love our Birde!

My daughter has been learning all the songs and loves to sing and dance along. It’s super easy to use and carry around and the battery lasts quite a long time between charges. Overall highly recommend :)

Purchased in March 2020.