Birde Console BC800

4.9

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Music mad toddler loves it!

My toddler loves being able to play his own music whenever he wants. It’s great that there are so many popular songs and groups to choose from e.g Wiggles and Playschool. Looking forward to building our collection of seeds that include story books as my son gets older.

Purchased in April 2021.

Pip

PipPerth, WA

Toddler loves it

Love the birde. My toddler loves the power to pick his own music.
A little frustrating that so many seeds are sold out and don’t seem to be available anytime soon.

Purchased in March 2021 for $150.00.

Sindy

SindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love this Birde device, keeps our 18 month old occupied and away from screens!

Our little 18 month girl has been getting too addicted to the TV or the phone which would keep her glued to those screens and this was getting us worried for her eye. Since getting Birde we have had far less screen time and more dancing and tapping of those little seeds on Birde device. Our little girl loves to be in control when choosing which seed to listen to next. We would recommend this to anyone trying to get their toddlers away from screen time. We should have got this sooner.

Purchased in April 2021 for $222.00.

BirdeBirde

Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are so happy to hear that Birde is helping to reduce your little one's amount of screen time.

Thelma

ThelmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I recommend this to every household with a kid!

Our 5-year-old was getting too addicted to screens and this was making me worried. I thought about buying a radio player for him, but I wanted something he could control it himself. I found out about Birde at a friend's house, where there is no TV at all. I ordered ours on that same day and we all love it! My son takes it with him to listen and dance even during bath time!

Purchased in March 2021 for $199.00.

Great for children

The children love it and are using it daily great idea to get the chikdren picking what they want to listen to. Very durable and love that it is waterproof.

Purchased in April 2021 for $500.00.

Lauren N.Perth, WA

Just Amazing

My little one loves her Birde, I can’t believe I only bought now wish I would’ve know before going to bed is so much more enjoyable for her, she goes into her cot and calls out “tap tap” and she chooses a story to listen to. We love love love our Birde.

Purchased in April 2021 for $199.00.

BirdeBirde

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! We're so happy to hear that Birde helps to make the bedtime routine easier.

Lauren N.

I can’t Thank you guys enough!!!

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Great for kids who want to be in control

I have purchased a Birde for my daughters 2nd birthday. She loves controlling things so is going to be very excited she can control the music herself. The range of seeds available will interest my old daughters as well. Unpacking it when the order arrived I was impressed with how easy it was to set up and start using. Customer service has been very prompt and helpful when I have contacted them.

Purchased in March 2021.

BirdeBirde

Thanks for sharing this with us, Laura! We're so happy to hear that Birde provides opportunities for your toddler to be independent & that you found setup simple.

Erica

EricaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I had known about this earlier!

My 3 yr old and 15 month old love their birde! It’s perfect for my toddler who insists on doing everything herself and for once it’s not something I’m constantly taking off my 15 month old. They love the music especially being able to take it with them wherever they are playing. They also don’t fight over it when we play a story seed unlike a real book.
Highly recommend this product. Thank you

Purchased in January 2021 for $149.00.

Ebonie

EbonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My 3 year old loves this!

This device is very easy to use and my girl
Loves this so much. Bedtime has been a much happier time since using this and during the day she will listen to stories and songs instead in looking at a screen!! Hope to see more and more seeds available in the future.

Purchased in March 2021.

Love our Birde !

So very happy with our Birde ! I am not a fan of screens for kids and love how the birde allows kids to have that independence to access songs and stories without the use of mobiles or iPads. My little one loves listening to the music while she plays with her toys. The birde also makes my life so easy as all you need to do is tap a seed and you have a happy little person instead of scrolling through your mobile trying to find content that they will enjoy. Another thing I love is being able to wash the birde and just let my little one use the speaker with no worry that she will break or damage the speaker being drop proof. This is such a great product and I can't wait to buy more seeds and enjoy it with my little one.

BirdeBirde

Wow! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are so happy to hear that you & your little one are enjoying screen free songs & stories together while also allowing her to be independent.

Chan

ChanSouth East Queensland, QLD

New favourite!

I bought the Birde for my toddlers 2nd birthday as he loves music and dancing. This is by far the best thing in our toy room yet!! No screen time and the educational seeds are the best. Hands down recommend

Purchased in February 2021 for $130.00.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Perfect learning and media device

This is such a wonderful device for young kids. My almost 2 year old learnt how to use it by watching me only once. I love that she can control what she listens to, and there's no chance of her accessing anything on the internet that she shouldn't. All in all, a really wonderful media and learning tool for all ages.

Purchased in February 2021 for $200.00.

Kylee

KyleeGippsland, VIC

Great product, the kids love it

I was a bit a hesitant to purchases this at first because of the price, and I really wanted the blue one which was sold out. But it is well worth it! Already it has had my 11 month old drooling on it, dropping it, biting it and honestly they're is not a mark or any damage. The sound is very clear.
It was going to be used for our first camping trip as a family of 4 but covid had put a stop to that at the moment.
Love love love it.

Purchased in February 2021.

Crystal

Crystal Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect gift for my busy toddler!

This has proven to be the perfect birthday gift for my 3 year old daughter. It has been so wonderful to see her use her Birde and seeds each day with such ease. My daughter loves dancing to her own music and listening to the various audio tracks. I’m most thrilled that we have another form of entertainment that doesn’t involve screen time and that my toddler has the freedom to play the seeds she wants to play and listen to.

Purchased in January 2021 for $180.00.

Melanie S.

Melanie S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing!! My kids both love it!

I have 2 kids, a 3yo and a 9yo and the both love the birde!
My 9yo is developmentally delayed and she loves that she can choose songs easily, the seeds are grippy and easy for her to handle, and the big buttons on the seed are easy to push!

Purchased in November 2020.

Carol J.

Carol J.Central Queensland, QLD

Second purchase

I've now introduced 2 of our grandchildren to birdie and safe to say they are loving it !! Such a great gift. Funky chicken is a hit with my 4yr old grandson and the playschool seed is winning for our 1yr old granddaughter . Thank you for such a fabulous product

Purchased in January 2021 for $149.00.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Bought for my 3yr old but all my 3 boys LOVE it!

Purchased for my 3yr old son for Christmas and it is by far his favourite Christmas present! We purchased additional seeds & books & he loves following along the books & it's easy enough for my 3yr old to follow along on his own since it beeps when it's time to turn the page. The songs are so catchy, all 3 of my boys fight over it. We take it in the car when we travel long distance & it's a life saver. It's been well worth the money I highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

Great concept and simple to use

Purchased for my 1 year old music lover for Christmas and she loves it. She has a big smile on her face when she taps it and the music starts playing. It has also been a big hit with my 3 year old who takes it with her all around the house. It has survived several drops and is very solid. We don’t have a smart tv so only use it for music, just wish there were more music seed available.

Purchased in June 2020.

Marjaneh

MarjanehSydney, NSW

It is a fantastic device ! My daughter loves it

She can tap the seeds herself and keep her away from watching tv . She starts singing with the songs :)
Before purchasing , I wasn't sure if it worths to pay the money for player as we have 3 media players at home. Trust me ! It worths it

Purchased in December 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My babies LOVE their "Songs"!

It took only minutes for my 1 year old to work out how to use the Birde. It is so simple.
My 3 year old loves it too, with the easily recognisable Seeds, he can pick and choose his songs & stories to his hearts content. The wireless charging means the kids can place it on charge themselves too.
I have recommended this to a friend whose son has speech difficulties, as it encourages signing and reading along.

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.