Birde Console BC800

4.9

Claudia

ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Amazing Product!

If you want to keep your toddler entertained for more than 15min, Birde Console is the way to go! Builds independence and autonomy to choose and play the music/stories she wants. She loves it, we love it and all the family enjoys it. Its by far the best "toy" I have bought to my daughter.

Purchased in November 2020 at Birde for A$199.00.

WOW-AWESOME-LOVE IT

Well done guys. Brought as a Christmas gift for Miss 2. Also brought Birde tap and play books for Master 4 & Miss 6. Excellent quality, can’t wait for Christmas. Fun, easy to use, Awesome console and seeds. Just tap and play.

Heidi

HeidiGoldfields, WA

Exceed my expectations

I procrastinated for a while with this purchase but it is absolutely worth it!! Wasn't disappointed with the quality of the product, the packaging and how easy it is for the kids to use. It will be the perfect addition to take on our camping trips or long car drives.

Cazza

CazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Grandkids Fun

I purchased this for my grandsons aged 4 and 7 ... its a great quiet time activity that still allows them to use their imagination . I leave it at my home for when they visit and its the first thing they ask about ! Absolutely great product

We love this device

Our little boy has a development delay and it has been hard to find something he enjoys that we can use as part of his therapy. He loves music so this has been great. Highly reccomend this. We use this device as a reward. We get him to complete tasks and then he gets the seed. This has helped so much with his willingness to complete tasks.

Meg

MegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product

For my daughter, this was a fun and easy way for her to be able to play music and have unrestricted access to an educational function as well. Great product!

Purchased in September 2020 for A$199.00.

Natalie

NatalieHunter Region, NSW

We love the Birde!

Fantastic to have in the car while travelling. Great, the kids can use it on their own. Books are a great idea also. Happy that you have a choice of colours too.

Purchased in October 2020 for A$180.00.

Dnov

DnovGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality speaker

We're surprised with the quality of the audio. It's very easy to use and our 18 months old loves it. Would love the option of creating personalised seed with favourite songs.

Purchased in September 2020.

Emily H.

Emily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fun

My 8 year old is really enjoying listening to story seeds on her birdie. Much easier than CDs which she was leaving out and they were getting scratched or fingerprints on them. She enjoys singing along to the songs too, especially the wiggles. Easy to charge with the charging dock and then she can take it anywhere in the house.

A great product that’s easy for kids to use.

Purchased in May 2020.

Soph

SophSouthwest, VIC

Perfect device to cut down screen time!

Jake absolutely loves his Birde we have had it for a year now and it’s one item that’s used everyday. During the day we play music and listen to audio books and at night we use a relaxation seed to help calm to fall asleep.
Jake is able to play his own music at his leisure and while we used to use the iPad for audio books and he would then want to play mindless games we can avoid this now as he can just use his Birde for music and books.

We recently got the tap and play book so Jake is learning to turn the pages and read along himself.
We take it camping and in the car too.

New seeds are no more expensive than music on Itunes or purchasing a book from a book store. Very well priced.

A great device for everyone.

I highly recommend

Purchased in December 2019.

tina_lewiston

tina_lewistonIllawarra, NSW

10 out of 10 love being interactive without being a screen

Easy to use and keeps charge also easy to charge
My daughter loves the seeds so much variety. The seeds have two options when you put it to player.
All seeds play for a long time too

Purchased in August 2020 for A$214.00.

Brooke

BrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

Came quickly
Easy to set up
Easy to teach my child how to use
Starter kit has everything you need to be set up
My son loves that he can play he’s own music

Purchased in August 2020 for A$184.15.

SHARA REID

SHARA REIDSydney, NSW

Birde has changed our life!

We have been so impressed with our Birde. My son has additional needs and we have been looking for a device like this for 6 years. Highly recommend for parents who want to avoid screen time also!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$150.00.

It's wanderful

My 1 yr old loves it. The bride entertains her soo much she loves dancing away to the music bird seeds her favourite is Emma. We use it as background music while she plays and while I get her ready for the day also use it to wind her down for bed. It's a game changer. Better than using the ABC listen app on my phone as i was doing before and draining my phone battery all the time. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for creating such a wanderful device that keeps her entertained.

Purchased in July 2020.

Ash

AshNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Loves it!

My 2year old loves his birde. He loves being able to change what's on himself. Have started finding it being snuggled in bed of a night. Love the simplicity of it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Kelly Crawford

Kelly CrawfordDarwin, NT

My kids love Birde!

My almost 2 year old and 5 year old both love using their birde! They love being able to chose what songs to play and dance to all by themselves.

Purchased in July 2020.

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I bought it sooner!

I love the birde! I wish I had bought it sooner. I actually haven't given it to my daughter yet, as it's a present for her 2nd birthday. I have had a play with it myself, many times, while she has been in bed asleep. It works so beautifully. Super easy to use and I'm sure it will be a hit with both my kids. Love the screen free design and easily accessible for a young toddler. It's so simple and easy to use and the sound is lovely.

Purchased in August 2020.

Fantastic! Gives my son control over what he listens to from wide range of music.

Absolutely love this! My son controls what he listens to and where he listens to it. Has survived multiple drops and is often left overnight in the cubby. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at Birde website.

vm12345

vm12345Southwest, VIC

Worth every cent - best birthday present for our toddler

We absolutely love our Birde.
it keeps our 2 year old SO entertained. She loves being able to use the seeds herself and loves dancing along to the wiggles or listening to stories.
This is a great gift for the little one's in your life - highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$199.00.

Reen

ReenSydney, NSW

This is amazing and child friendly

I bought a birde console for my 3 year old grandson and he absolutely loves it.
Birde keeps him entertained and away from screens. He loves music and is so excited to be able to use birde without any help

Purchased in February 2020.