Birde Console BC800

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple) (See All)
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Birde

4.9

We love our Birde!

Our Birde has been used everyday since we received it (Very prompt shipping too). I am impressed with how robust and easy to use it is which is exactly how it is promoted. We are looking forward to purchasing more seeds from the collection. A great product!

Anna B.
Anna B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy for my 18 month to use

My 18 month old figured it out in half an hour she loves it, it’s been great for the car and the dinosnores in the staterpack has been an unexpected lifesaver. She is also enjoying the books.

Purchased in for $179.10.

My toddler and I love it!

My 16 month old loves this, it is so easy for her to use, she carries it around resting on her shoulder like a 90s kid with a boombox and a big smile on her face. She sorts through her seeds and loves the independence of choosing her own music. And being able to download and play something other than bananas in pyjamas from my phone saves my sanity too! So great that you can download purchased seeds before they arrive in the post - it arrived a day before we had to do covid iso and really kept her entertained.

Purchased in .

Great for a toddler

Taffy
TaffySydney, NSW

Love it!

My older daughter has special needs and it she loves using it, it’s so easy for her to play her favourite songs and we don’t have to worry about things being jammed in a player

Purchased in for $213.21.

Game changer

My 4 month old loves listening to songs on the Birde and it gives me at least 45 mins to have a break! I also use it in the car and that has been a game changer too. One of my favourite products :)

Sarah C
Sarah CNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Awesome!

My 1 year old loves music. Within an hour of receiving his Birde for his birthday he knew how to use it. We love it and use it everyday. Great product.

Purchased in for $189.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Clara V.

How did we live without it

This device is pure perfection. Keeps the kids occupied and entertained for hours. Great for long trips in the car. And very easy for young kids to control them selfs.

Our young kids love being in control of their own music thanks to Birde!

This speaker is easy to use and very durable! Our kids really love using the Birde, and there is a great range of content available. The volume range is good, loud enough to be fun, but not to hurt little ears.

Just want we needed

I ordered the birde for my daughter because she was asking to listen to the wiggles on my phone all day long. She is so excited that she can now play her own music whenever she wants. Looking forward to getting more seeds and books.

Purchased in for $149.

Casey M.
Casey M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best gift EVER

Purchased in for $178.

Benibee
BenibeeSydney, NSW

Brilliant

My daughter has motor issues and is unable to use any other music player. She can easily use the birde and was so excited the first time she realised she could do it herself!

Purchased in for $199.

Kirsten L.
Kirsten L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for phone free music

This has been great for letting my 2 year old play his own music without constantly playing with my phone. He loves being able to play and skip songs without my help.

Purchased in for $149.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Charmaine
CharmaineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Wow!! Perfect for little ones!!

Bought the Birde for my 2 year old granddaughter for Christmas and she loves it. They are so easy to use and it gives her a sense of independence. It is a wonderful concept.

A.C.V
A.C.VCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Investing in the future

We couldn’t love this product more. Our son loves listening to his seeds and tap and play books! The language he has picked up from simply listening is phenomenal!
So easy for him to use and it’s been a handy tool he can use while I’m putting baby #2 to bed before I can get to him! Highly recommend

Purchased in .