Birde Console BC800

4.9

Soph

SophSouthwest, VIC

Perfect device to cut down screen time!

Jake absolutely loves his Birde we have had it for a year now and it’s one item that’s used everyday. During the day we play music and listen to audio books and at night we use a relaxation seed to help calm to fall asleep.
Jake is able to play his own music at his leisure and while we used to use the iPad for audio books and he would then want to play mindless games we can avoid this now as he can just use his Birde for music and books.

We recently got the tap and play book so Jake is learning to turn the pages and read along himself.
We take it camping and in the car too.

New seeds are no more expensive than music on Itunes or purchasing a book from a book store. Very well priced.

A great device for everyone.

I highly recommend

Purchased in December 2019.

tina_lewiston

tina_lewistonIllawarra, NSW

10 out of 10 love being interactive without being a screen

Easy to use and keeps charge also easy to charge
My daughter loves the seeds so much variety. The seeds have two options when you put it to player.
All seeds play for a long time too

Purchased in August 2020 for A$214.00.

Brooke

BrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

Came quickly
Easy to set up
Easy to teach my child how to use
Starter kit has everything you need to be set up
My son loves that he can play he’s own music

Purchased in August 2020 for A$184.15.

SHARA REID

SHARA REIDSydney, NSW

Birde has changed our life!

We have been so impressed with our Birde. My son has additional needs and we have been looking for a device like this for 6 years. Highly recommend for parents who want to avoid screen time also!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$150.00.

It's wanderful

My 1 yr old loves it. The bride entertains her soo much she loves dancing away to the music bird seeds her favourite is Emma. We use it as background music while she plays and while I get her ready for the day also use it to wind her down for bed. It's a game changer. Better than using the ABC listen app on my phone as i was doing before and draining my phone battery all the time. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for creating such a wanderful device that keeps her entertained.

Purchased in July 2020.

Ash

AshNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Loves it!

My 2year old loves his birde. He loves being able to change what's on himself. Have started finding it being snuggled in bed of a night. Love the simplicity of it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Kelly Crawford

Kelly CrawfordDarwin, NT

My kids love Birde!

My almost 2 year old and 5 year old both love using their birde! They love being able to chose what songs to play and dance to all by themselves.

Purchased in July 2020.

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I bought it sooner!

I love the birde! I wish I had bought it sooner. I actually haven't given it to my daughter yet, as it's a present for her 2nd birthday. I have had a play with it myself, many times, while she has been in bed asleep. It works so beautifully. Super easy to use and I'm sure it will be a hit with both my kids. Love the screen free design and easily accessible for a young toddler. It's so simple and easy to use and the sound is lovely.

Purchased in August 2020.

Fantastic! Gives my son control over what he listens to from wide range of music.

Absolutely love this! My son controls what he listens to and where he listens to it. Has survived multiple drops and is often left overnight in the cubby. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at Birde website.

vm12345

vm12345Southwest, VIC

Worth every cent - best birthday present for our toddler

We absolutely love our Birde.
it keeps our 2 year old SO entertained. She loves being able to use the seeds herself and loves dancing along to the wiggles or listening to stories.
This is a great gift for the little one's in your life - highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020 for A$199.00.

Reen

ReenSydney, NSW

This is amazing and child friendly

I bought a birde console for my 3 year old grandson and he absolutely loves it.
Birde keeps him entertained and away from screens. He loves music and is so excited to be able to use birde without any help

Purchased in February 2020.

Kim L

Kim LSydney, NSW

A great product for home and therapy

I have found this a useful screentime alternative for my own young kids (using the music and audio book seeds) as well as clients at work (I'm a Speech Therapist). They can operate the device more independently and the interactive books are easy to follow along with. I'm really happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bonnie

Bonnie

I love it (I think more than my son)

Simple and easy to use. Good variety of content and is inexpensive to purchase. Love free postage on purchases over $50.
I highly recommend for any child/ern that want to learn, dance and sing-a-long to their favourite music, listen and read a-long to children's books, or just have fun controlling what they listen to

Bindiianne

BindiianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

We have the birde for our 2 year old son and honestly it is the most played object in our household. This product is absolutely incredible and a must have! It's easy to use for little people, the simple design makes it so little people can turn on and play their favorites music, shows, books all on their own. So happy with out birde, it has limited our screentime and for that I am so grateful! Best children's product I have seen in a long time. Also the staff are incredible helpful and so lovely. Highly recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at Birde for A$200.00.

oconnor.jm

oconnor.jmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product

Both my grand children love using their birde to listen to music and the new story books are wonderful for them to operate and turn the pages themselves. Highly recommend.

Purchased at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$200.00.

KK166

KK166Melbourne

Excellent, baby friendly device

I purchased the Birde for my then 11 month old, he's now 15 months old and has still, to this day, used it everyday. He learnt how to use it pretty much straight away and enjoys having the independence of choosing what he listens to. He usually can't keep his attention on one activity for long but the Birde keeps him occupied and happy for much longer so I get time to do some chores around the house. It's a great sturdy device. Customer support has also been easy to deal with. The only downside is I've been listening to the same songs for a while now and Birde songs are pretty much the only songs that gets stuck in my head these days!

Purchased in February 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My boys absolutely love it! They both have their favourites!

We have two boys and it’s sometimes hard finding something they both love. My 4 year old loves the stories and the 1 year old loves the music! Great purchase

Purchased in May 2020 for A$125.00.

Tania W.

Tania W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome little speaker

I bought the Birdie for my 5 year old, he loves listening to stories. It's perfect for them to listen independently without the use of an iPad or a phone etc. It's easy to charge and we can take it in the car.

We have a range of stories but it would be great if there were chapter stories also as my older son would love this too. He also loves stories but if using the iPad he often becomes distracted by games etc so this would be perfect for him with the ability to load older content. Also the app could do with some updating but we are very happy with our purchase!

Purchased in May 2020.

Liza

Liza

We love it

Our kids love their Birde. It is well worth the money for our babies. It is something we don’t leave the house without and so easy to uses as well.

Purchased in May 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Exactly what our boys needed!

Birde has been a hit since the moment we opened the box! From easy set up, to a variety of seeds, there’s not a single fault we could point out. Please keep releasing new audiobooks and music albums as our boys simply can’t get enough of them! Thank you for such an amazing product. Very user (kid) friendly, highly recommend it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Educational Experience.