4Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 Questions & Answers

Verified馃弳 2024 Award
elisiareneemarchesani
elisiareneemarchesani聽路聽Console BC800

My Disney Princess stories seed only plays Snow White. I鈥檝e tried tapping again etc. My partner has tried with his phone and I鈥檝e tried to pair with mine and everything doesn鈥檛 work. Our other seeds work just fine

Birde聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Elisia, I can definitely help you with that, if you could please send through an email to contact@birde.co and we can have a look at your account. Thank you, Birde Customer Support

David
David聽路聽Console BC800BAU (Blue)

Our birde (Blue) is a favourite. It has stopped charging. Was can put a phone on the charging dock and it works (charges) So I am assuming that the issue is with the birde itself. How do I change the batteries?

Birde聽聽DM聽聽

Hi David, can you please email our customer service team at contact@birde.co and they will assist you. Thank you

Review2724
Review2724聽路聽Console BC800

Hi can you use this as a standard speaker also. E.g connect to spotify

Callum F.
Callum F.聽路聽Console BC800BAU (Blue)

Hi. I have a seed that plays fine on the console but isn鈥檛 showing up on the app. Any reason why this has happened? It鈥檚 not part of the starter pack it鈥檚 a seperate one but never sent a notification to the app, just worked instantly. Any insights would be great. Thanks

Birde聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Callum, I can definitely help you with that, if you could please send through an email to contact@birde.co and we can have a look at your account. Thank you, Birde Customer Support

Karleen L.聽路聽Console BC800

To the Birde team: will programmable make-your-own cards be available any time soon? I would love to buy a Birde but am realising that this feature which is available in other similar devices like Yoto is actually very important for the longevity of the products use, not being limited to select content also.

Karleen L.聽路聽Console BC800

Just wondering if a seed has multiple tracks, does the child have to listen in order, or is there a way of selecting the track of their choice? Thank you.

Birde聽聽DM聽聽

Hello! All your little one needs to do is tap the seed on their Birde player again and it will skip to the next track. You can also use the app to select specific tracks for your child. However we know that most little ones enjoy tapping until they find their favourite song or story. Hope that helps!

Karleen L.聽聽

Thank you, that is helpful, sounds like a great feature.

Jackson
Jackson聽路聽Console BC800

Is it possible to record one's own seeds? eg for a parent to record themselves reading a book and download that onto a seed? I have heard this is possible with a yoto. I like the idea of buying an Aussie product like Birde but this is a dealbreaker for me.

Nikki
Nikki聽聽

Hi Jackson,
From my understanding it isn't but this product has such a wide range of different seeds for your little one to listen to and they are created in a great way. I wouldn't rule it out if you can look past that...its such a fantastic product and is so great that the kids favourite shows and characters are available to them.

Missy
Missy聽路聽Console BC800

What鈥檚 the best way to store the seeds so that the kids can use them unassisted without losing them? Especially whilst out and about. Thank you!

Birde聽聽DM聽聽

Hi Missy, we include a storage bag to put the seeds in! We have also had some creative parents share some ideas on how they store seeds, some people have used pencil cases, make up bags and photo albums to keep the seeds safe!! Hope this helps, Team Birde

Get an answer from our members and Birde representatives

Select a listing for your question
Birde Console BC800

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Birde Console BC800 is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023. Learn more

Apple TV 4K
Xiaomi Mi Box
Noontec MovieHome V7 IIs Media Player
Strong Rock-Box 4
Cambridge Audio Azur 851N

漏聽 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Further details in the disclaimer.