Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 (page 2 of 9)

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple)

4.9

Perfect learning and media device

This is such a wonderful device for young kids. My almost 2 year old learnt how to use it by watching me only once. I love that she can control what she listens to, and there's no chance of her accessing anything on the internet that she shouldn't. All in all, a really wonderful media and learning tool for all ages.

Purchased in February 2021 for $200.00.

Kylee
KyleeGippsland, VIC

Great product, the kids love it

I was a bit a hesitant to purchases this at first because of the price, and I really wanted the blue one which was sold out. But it is well worth it! Already it has had my 11 month old drooling on it, dropping it, biting it and honestly they're is not a mark or any damage. The sound is very clear.
It was going to be used for our first camping trip as a family of 4 but covid had put a stop to that at the moment.
Love love love it.

Purchased in February 2021.

Crystal
Crystal Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The perfect gift for my busy toddler!

This has proven to be the perfect birthday gift for my 3 year old daughter. It has been so wonderful to see her use her Birde and seeds each day with such ease. My daughter loves dancing to her own music and listening to the various audio tracks. I’m most thrilled that we have another form of entertainment that doesn’t involve screen time and that my toddler has the freedom to play the seeds she wants to play and listen to.

Purchased in January 2021 for $180.00.

Melanie S.
Melanie S.Goulburn Valley, VIC

Amazing!! My kids both love it!

I have 2 kids, a 3yo and a 9yo and the both love the birde!
My 9yo is developmentally delayed and she loves that she can choose songs easily, the seeds are grippy and easy for her to handle, and the big buttons on the seed are easy to push!

Carol J.
Carol J.Central Queensland, QLD

Second purchase

I've now introduced 2 of our grandchildren to birdie and safe to say they are loving it !! Such a great gift. Funky chicken is a hit with my 4yr old grandson and the playschool seed is winning for our 1yr old granddaughter . Thank you for such a fabulous product

Purchased in January 2021 for $149.00.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids

Bought for my 3yr old but all my 3 boys LOVE it!

Purchased for my 3yr old son for Christmas and it is by far his favourite Christmas present! We purchased additional seeds & books & he loves following along the books & it's easy enough for my 3yr old to follow along on his own since it beeps when it's time to turn the page. The songs are so catchy, all 3 of my boys fight over it. We take it in the car when we travel long distance & it's a life saver. It's been well worth the money I highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2020.

Great concept and simple to use

Purchased for my 1 year old music lover for Christmas and she loves it. She has a big smile on her face when she taps it and the music starts playing. It has also been a big hit with my 3 year old who takes it with her all around the house. It has survived several drops and is very solid. We don’t have a smart tv so only use it for music, just wish there were more music seed available.

Purchased in June 2020.

Marjaneh
MarjanehSydney, NSW

It is a fantastic device ! My daughter loves it

She can tap the seeds herself and keep her away from watching tv . She starts singing with the songs :)
Before purchasing , I wasn't sure if it worths to pay the money for player as we have 3 media players at home. Trust me ! It worths it

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My babies LOVE their "Songs"!

It took only minutes for my 1 year old to work out how to use the Birde. It is so simple.
My 3 year old loves it too, with the easily recognisable Seeds, he can pick and choose his songs & stories to his hearts content. The wireless charging means the kids can place it on charge themselves too.
I have recommended this to a friend whose son has speech difficulties, as it encourages signing and reading along.

Purchased in December 2020 for $200.00.

Felicity
FelicityGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best thing for independent screen and music time

Getting the birde has been one of the best things for our 2yr old. I love that I can allow her to be independent in picking and choosing what she wants to be watching or listening to, but also with the safety of knowing I have picked what's available

Klee
KleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gives my son with Cerebral Palsy control :)

The Birde console was easy to set up and use. The seeds easily respond with a gentle tap. My son has Cerebral Palsy but can use the console with ease.

Master 2 LOVES it!

I bought this for work (I work with children), and my son LOVES it. It is so easy to use and i love that the kids can pick it up and carry it around without worrying they will break it!! I took it to a childcare centre where i was doing a therapy session with a child and I had an instant crowd. I didnt even need to explain how it worked - one quick demonstration and the children were instantly choosing songs, taking turns and dancing. Great product, easy to use, excellent quality and design!

Memel
MemelSydney, NSW

My son's favorite

We gave this to our son with the hopes of weaning him off screen time. I must say it did a wonderful job of doing that. Since we gave this to him, no more dramas and tantrums during our night time routine. He loves that he is able to control which seeds and songs to play, this also gives him the independence since he doesn't need to call out to us to change the video or the song.

Purchased in November 2020 for $99.00.

Brigitte L.
Brigitte L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

We take it EVERYWHERE!

We are so happy we bought this for our music loving 2 year old. He immediately understood the concept and he loves being in control of what he listens to. We take it to the shops, we use it for quiet time, it’s on pretty much all day!

Nan
Nan Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Christmas Gift

We have just purchased the Birde console for our grandson for Christmas and cannot wait for him to open and play with it, the console looks amazing and perfect as a Christmas gift.