Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 (page 2 of 5)

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple)

4.9

Kim L

Kim LSydney, NSW

A great product for home and therapy

I have found this a useful screentime alternative for my own young kids (using the music and audio book seeds) as well as clients at work (I'm a Speech Therapist). They can operate the device more independently and the interactive books are easy to follow along with. I'm really happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bonnie

Bonnie

I love it (I think more than my son)

Simple and easy to use. Good variety of content and is inexpensive to purchase. Love free postage on purchases over $50.
I highly recommend for any child/ern that want to learn, dance and sing-a-long to their favourite music, listen and read a-long to children's books, or just have fun controlling what they listen to

Bindiianne

BindiianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

We have the birde for our 2 year old son and honestly it is the most played object in our household. This product is absolutely incredible and a must have! It's easy to use for little people, the simple design makes it so little people can turn on and play their favorites music, shows, books all on their own. So happy with out birde, it has limited our screentime and for that I am so grateful! Best children's product I have seen in a long time. Also the staff are incredible helpful and so lovely. Highly recommended

Purchased in March 2020 at Birde for A$200.00.

oconnor.jm

oconnor.jmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product

Both my grand children love using their birde to listen to music and the new story books are wonderful for them to operate and turn the pages themselves. Highly recommend.

Purchased at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$200.00.

KK166

KK166Melbourne

Excellent, baby friendly device

I purchased the Birde for my then 11 month old, he's now 15 months old and has still, to this day, used it everyday. He learnt how to use it pretty much straight away and enjoys having the independence of choosing what he listens to. He usually can't keep his attention on one activity for long but the Birde keeps him occupied and happy for much longer so I get time to do some chores around the house. It's a great sturdy device. Customer support has also been easy to deal with. The only downside is I've been listening to the same songs for a while now and Birde songs are pretty much the only songs that gets stuck in my head these days!

Purchased in February 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My boys absolutely love it! They both have their favourites!

We have two boys and it’s sometimes hard finding something they both love. My 4 year old loves the stories and the 1 year old loves the music! Great purchase

Purchased in May 2020 for A$125.00.

Tania W.

Tania W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome little speaker

I bought the Birdie for my 5 year old, he loves listening to stories. It's perfect for them to listen independently without the use of an iPad or a phone etc. It's easy to charge and we can take it in the car.

We have a range of stories but it would be great if there were chapter stories also as my older son would love this too. He also loves stories but if using the iPad he often becomes distracted by games etc so this would be perfect for him with the ability to load older content. Also the app could do with some updating but we are very happy with our purchase!

Liza

Liza

We love it

Our kids love their Birde. It is well worth the money for our babies. It is something we don’t leave the house without and so easy to uses as well.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Exactly what our boys needed!

Birde has been a hit since the moment we opened the box! From easy set up, to a variety of seeds, there’s not a single fault we could point out. Please keep releasing new audiobooks and music albums as our boys simply can’t get enough of them! Thank you for such an amazing product. Very user (kid) friendly, highly recommend it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Educational Experience.

Cas M.

Cas M.South East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

Let’s keep it real, toys are evolving but the sideways glances parents get in restaurants for giving their kids an iPad isn’t! Take that judgement and give them the Birde with one of these little babies, the interactive nature of every feature will keep your little ones busy and engaged giving you the freedom to eat your $8 cake with two hands and zero judgement

Purchased in June 2020.

Sarah

SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My daughter loves it

We purchased Birde for our 2.5 year old daughter. She enjoys her Birde very much, especially enjoying being able to choose what to listen to independently.
Screen time has also definitely reduced which is great.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The love of my sons life...

Birde is the most treasured item in our house, it is played everyday! The independence it has instilled in them is just amazing! It’s safe for them to use so I don’t have to worry about leaving it in their grasp and the range of songs and books keep them entertained for hours. Invest in a Birde (or two) and you won’t be sorry!

Purchased in April 2020 at Website.

Amelia

AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great device to reduce screen time!

Was contemplating to get it for almost a year. And decided to buy it as my 3yo birthday present (it was on sale too!!)

Such a great device to have, we mainly use it to read books/ stories for my lil one and help to make our journey in the car easier. Since we bought birde, most of the time she prefers to read books than watching TV! (Win-win)

Havent really used the TV feature (as I still have to figure out how to connect it to my tv).

Will definitely buy more seeds to add to our collections!

Opa and Nanette

Opa and NanetteIllawarra, NSW

What a wonderful safe device

Birdie is a wonderful product easy to set up and use The grandchildren love to use it when they visit and it keeps them entertained. There are heaps of things available at the web site which is also easy to use. Love the read along books.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$190.00.

Jo

JoPerth, WA

One of the best purchases we have done in a long time.

We bought this for our two year old. It is extremely easy to operate and has all of the features we look for durable etc. Our 5 year old has taken over the control of the unit. This has been a lifesaver and amuses the kids at an age appropriate level. Certainly are recommending this to our friends!

Just what we needed!

We started looking around for music players after my 16m old began continually asking for our phones (mainly because we were using them to play his favourite music). This was the perfect fit for what we needed - something that allowed our little one to play music independently whenever he wanted! We also love that the speaker is durable, safe and childproof!
Our only difficulty at the moment is that the 'on' button is too hard for my little ones fingers, so he still has to request help from us. I'm sure this will improve as he develops some finger strength.
Customer service and shipping has been punctual and super helpful!

What a wonderful device!

Such a cool thing for the kids to have, they love that they can control the music themselves. We had a few teething issues to begin with, but Birde replaced the whole console and now it is working perfectly! They were super approachable and keen to make sure we were 100% happy.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Great screen free media for early childhood

Purchased in April 2020 at Educational resources for A$150.00.

Birde
BirdeBirde

Jenny

JennyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Brilliant Idea, Flawless Execution!!

Since receiving our purple Birde a couple of weeks ago (extremely fast shipping by the way), our 3.5yo son has been using it non-stop. He loves how he can turn it on and tap a Seed all by himself *cue big smiles and a strong sense of achievement* The audio quality is also amazingly clear/crisp for a product aimed at toddlers/children. Highly recommended!!

Katherine

KatherineCentral West, NSW

Genius idea

I love our Birde. My 15 month old figured out how to work it in just a few minutes and plays it every day.
We don’t use it with the TV - trying to minimise screentime - but the music is wonderful. I can see us using it for many years to come.

Purchased in March 2020.