Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 (page 3 of 9)

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple)

4.9

Claudia
ClaudiaSydney, NSW

Amazing Product!

If you want to keep your toddler entertained for more than 15min, Birde Console is the way to go! Builds independence and autonomy to choose and play the music/stories she wants. She loves it, we love it and all the family enjoys it. Its by far the best "toy" I have bought to my daughter.

WOW-AWESOME-LOVE IT

Well done guys. Brought as a Christmas gift for Miss 2. Also brought Birde tap and play books for Master 4 & Miss 6. Excellent quality, can’t wait for Christmas. Fun, easy to use, Awesome console and seeds. Just tap and play.

Heidi
HeidiGoldfields, WA

Exceed my expectations

I procrastinated for a while with this purchase but it is absolutely worth it!! Wasn't disappointed with the quality of the product, the packaging and how easy it is for the kids to use. It will be the perfect addition to take on our camping trips or long car drives.

Cazza
CazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Grandkids Fun

I purchased this for my grandsons aged 4 and 7 ... its a great quiet time activity that still allows them to use their imagination . I leave it at my home for when they visit and its the first thing they ask about ! Absolutely great product

We love this device

Our little boy has a development delay and it has been hard to find something he enjoys that we can use as part of his therapy. He loves music so this has been great. Highly reccomend this. We use this device as a reward. We get him to complete tasks and then he gets the seed. This has helped so much with his willingness to complete tasks.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Meg
MegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product

For my daughter, this was a fun and easy way for her to be able to play music and have unrestricted access to an educational function as well. Great product!

Natalie
NatalieHunter Region, NSW

We love the Birde!

Fantastic to have in the car while travelling. Great, the kids can use it on their own. Books are a great idea also. Happy that you have a choice of colours too.

Dnov
DnovGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality speaker

We're surprised with the quality of the audio. It's very easy to use and our 18 months old loves it. Would love the option of creating personalised seed with favourite songs.

Emily H.
Emily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fun

My 8 year old is really enjoying listening to story seeds on her birdie. Much easier than CDs which she was leaving out and they were getting scratched or fingerprints on them. She enjoys singing along to the songs too, especially the wiggles. Easy to charge with the charging dock and then she can take it anywhere in the house.

A great product that’s easy for kids to use.

Soph
SophSouthwest, VIC

Perfect device to cut down screen time!

Jake absolutely loves his Birde we have had it for a year now and it’s one item that’s used everyday. During the day we play music and listen to audio books and at night we use a relaxation seed to help calm to fall asleep.
Jake is able to play his own music at his leisure and while we used to use the iPad for audio books and he would then want to play mindless games we can avoid this now as he can just use his Birde for music and books.

We recently got the tap and play book so Jake is learning to turn the pages and read along himself.
We take it camping and in the car too.

New seeds are no more expensive than music on Itunes or purchasing a book from a book store. Very well priced.

A great device for everyone.

I highly recommend

tina_lewiston
tina_lewistonIllawarra, NSW

10 out of 10 love being interactive without being a screen

Easy to use and keeps charge also easy to charge
My daughter loves the seeds so much variety. The seeds have two options when you put it to player.
All seeds play for a long time too

Brooke
BrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

Came quickly
Easy to set up
Easy to teach my child how to use
Starter kit has everything you need to be set up
My son loves that he can play he’s own music

SHARA REID
SHARA REIDSydney, NSW

Birde has changed our life!

We have been so impressed with our Birde. My son has additional needs and we have been looking for a device like this for 6 years. Highly recommend for parents who want to avoid screen time also!

It's wanderful

My 1 yr old loves it. The bride entertains her soo much she loves dancing away to the music bird seeds her favourite is Emma. We use it as background music while she plays and while I get her ready for the day also use it to wind her down for bed. It's a game changer. Better than using the ABC listen app on my phone as i was doing before and draining my phone battery all the time. Thank you from the bottom of our heart for creating such a wanderful device that keeps her entertained.

Ash
AshNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Loves it!

My 2year old loves his birde. He loves being able to change what's on himself. Have started finding it being snuggled in bed of a night. Love the simplicity of it.