Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 (page 4 of 5)

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple)

4.9

Joanna

JoannaPerth, WA

Great product. Highly recommend

Great for helping children learn independence and peace of mind for parents as they know what their children are listening to. Easy and fun to use for parents and children.

Jenna K.

Jenna K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

This is such a great product! It allows my daughter to play and change songs and stories herself! It is a great portable way to listen to music and stories without having to give the children use of my phone or other screens.
I was really happy with the service from the Birde team too, there was a mix up with my order and I contacted the Birde team and it was sorted straight away.
Keep up the great work! We love receiving new seeds!

Birde Kid

Birde KidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Toy & Good fun

My son likes Birde and like to watch Wiggles from Birde as well. Setup is a bit of challenge as not all smart TV are setup for Birde, I needed to buy a TV stick and got Helpdesk to help me connected to TV.

Payge

PaygeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Love it

My son is loving his present! love how easy and interactive it is for him. Best present for his 3rd Birthday. Great to be used on the TV too. Excellent product. Very happy. Highly recommend it.

Chole T.

Chole T.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect gift for Christmas

I've been eyeing this product off for almost a year now. I have an 18 month old daughter who's obsessed with music, turning the volume up on the speakers in our house or radio and is only allowed to watch playschool and sesame street. Bride was the perfect gift. She took to the concept of taping the seeds so quickly. She can turn the volume up or down - without blasting her little ears (it must have a max volume) and the content is stuff that she is already familiar with. In the car for long trips OR quiet time so this Work from Home mum - birde it's my best friend, and my kid think it's the best gift ever.

THE ONLY thing that would make this amazing product BETTER - collab with Bluey! Omg the screams of excitement could be heard already.

porkiebants

porkiebantsSydney, NSW

What a brilliant idea! My almost 2 year old loves it!

I LOVE this product! I bought it for my almost 2 year old after seeing it on Instagram. It is very easy to use - I showed my little one once and she got the hang of it straight away. It keeps my little one engaged and the best part is that she is in control of what she wants to listen to.
The module is made from good quality products which I believe will stand the test of time. Love how there are different seeds ie listening or visual where you can link up the birde to your iPad or tv for the kiddies to enjoy it in a different medium.

Love our Birde

We love our Birde. It's simple to use and we love that our toddler can have independent access to music and stories without being given a phone or tablet device.

Genius!! Toddlers best friend

I honestly cannot recommend this highly enough. It was actually gifted to us and its my toddlers favourite thing for the past 6months. He is only young so at the moment he loves music but Im sure he will grow to loves the stories. He has been able to use it himself since about 12/13 months and he likes having the control and independence to choose what we wants (he can recognise the pictures on the seeds) I have recommended to many because it truely is an amazing product and design and deserves to be celebrated

Anton G.

Anton G.Sydney, NSW

Perfect way to keep your kids entertained

Since I received my Birde, my daughter has been using it non-stop. She loves it. The Birde is great because it keeps my daughter entertained and I can control everything on my mobile using their app, which is VERY easy to use. The Birde has brought music and dancing into out home, and I love it.

Melanie H.

Melanie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very cute and a good alternative to ipad

This product is too cute! We are loving it and so much better than having an iPad or tv in front of kids. Range of seeds is also great with Australian titles.

BirdeBirde

Hi Melanie, Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you love all the Seeds with Australian content! Kind regards, The Birde Team

Laura

LauraGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great idea! I love it! My daughter loves it!

I love that this device allows my daughter to use interactive modern technology without being stuck to a screen.
It is simple and intuitive, my daughter loved it immediately and is already singing and dancing along.
My daughter is only just one though so it is also great to know it is good grade materials and is waterproof/washable.
I only wish the battery lasted a little longer. It would also be good if there was a solution to the inevitable loss of the seeds.. especially the ones that are her favorites that she wants to carry around everywhere.

Jess

JessPerth, WA

Wonderful media player for children!

Purchased the Birde for my sons second birthday present. He picked up how to use it instantly and loved listening and dancing to music. Great for creating calm moments where he keeps himself occupied on his own too. Love it!

My toddler loves it!

Cherie

CherieCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Best item for independent little ones!

My 3yr old loves his Birdie, being able to change the seeds independently every minute like his heart desires.
As a parent it’s so good knowing I don’t need to worry if he drops it or gets it wet!
Been a great addition to our family but also to our little guys love for music.

Meagan H

Meagan HIllawarra, NSW

Simple and fun gadget!

I received the Birde as a Christmas gift for my 4&1yo. They LOVE it! So simple to use. Perfect for nighttime lullabies and meditation for the kids! The durable design means I’m not worried to leave them alone with it and I can hear them dancing and singing in the toy room.

Little one loves it!

Birde is a great product! My daughter loves listening to all the songs, she now has stopped using the IPad! We have also taken it with us on holidays and it has kept her entertained. Highly recommended!

Alice

AliceSydney

My child loves it!

My toddler loves to listen to music and this is perfect! It’s a great substitution of iPad/phone hence we could reduce her screen time. She’d bring it with her anywhere she goes. It’s easy to use, and she loves to tap on the console to switch it on/change songs etc. And I love it as it’s durable and most importantly water proof hence easy to clean.

It’d be better if it’s slightly light weighted & less bulky so that it could be brought out easily for trips etc.
Also I have yet to learn how to repeat a certain song/rewind.

Great for the kids

Purchased for our son for his second birthday and he absolutely loves it. Easy to use - we only use the audio function and it keeps him away from demanding the tv. Very durable also

Keiras001

Keiras001Hunter Region, NSW

Absolutely love this product!

My 2 year old absolutely loves listening to music - this has given her the ability to listen to whatever songs she wants, on her own! She takes Birde with her everywhere. She also loves taking it to bed and listening to an Audiobook or the Dinosnores. Fantastic product! :)

Kirsty L.

Kirsty L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful device

My 4yo and almost 1yo both love the Birde! Even my little one has the idea of putting the seeds on to make it play. Simple to use and fantastically durable.