Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 (page 4 of 9)

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple)

4.9

Kelly Crawford
Kelly CrawfordDarwin, NT

My kids love Birde!

My almost 2 year old and 5 year old both love using their birde! They love being able to chose what songs to play and dance to all by themselves.

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I bought it sooner!

I love the birde! I wish I had bought it sooner. I actually haven't given it to my daughter yet, as it's a present for her 2nd birthday. I have had a play with it myself, many times, while she has been in bed asleep. It works so beautifully. Super easy to use and I'm sure it will be a hit with both my kids. Love the screen free design and easily accessible for a young toddler. It's so simple and easy to use and the sound is lovely.

Fantastic! Gives my son control over what he listens to from wide range of music.

Absolutely love this! My son controls what he listens to and where he listens to it. Has survived multiple drops and is often left overnight in the cubby. Highly recommend.

vm12345
vm12345Southwest, VIC

Worth every cent - best birthday present for our toddler

We absolutely love our Birde.
it keeps our 2 year old SO entertained. She loves being able to use the seeds herself and loves dancing along to the wiggles or listening to stories.
This is a great gift for the little one's in your life - highly recommend it!

Reen
ReenSydney, NSW

This is amazing and child friendly

I bought a birde console for my 3 year old grandson and he absolutely loves it.
Birde keeps him entertained and away from screens. He loves music and is so excited to be able to use birde without any help

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Kim L
Kim LSydney, NSW

A great product for home and therapy

I have found this a useful screentime alternative for my own young kids (using the music and audio book seeds) as well as clients at work (I'm a Speech Therapist). They can operate the device more independently and the interactive books are easy to follow along with. I'm really happy with this purchase.

Bonnie
Bonnie

I love it (I think more than my son)

Simple and easy to use. Good variety of content and is inexpensive to purchase. Love free postage on purchases over $50.
I highly recommend for any child/ern that want to learn, dance and sing-a-long to their favourite music, listen and read a-long to children's books, or just have fun controlling what they listen to

Bindiianne
BindiianneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing product!

We have the birde for our 2 year old son and honestly it is the most played object in our household. This product is absolutely incredible and a must have! It's easy to use for little people, the simple design makes it so little people can turn on and play their favorites music, shows, books all on their own. So happy with out birde, it has limited our screentime and for that I am so grateful! Best children's product I have seen in a long time. Also the staff are incredible helpful and so lovely. Highly recommended

oconnor.jm
oconnor.jmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product

Both my grand children love using their birde to listen to music and the new story books are wonderful for them to operate and turn the pages themselves. Highly recommend.

KK166
KK166Melbourne

Excellent, baby friendly device

I purchased the Birde for my then 11 month old, he's now 15 months old and has still, to this day, used it everyday. He learnt how to use it pretty much straight away and enjoys having the independence of choosing what he listens to. He usually can't keep his attention on one activity for long but the Birde keeps him occupied and happy for much longer so I get time to do some chores around the house. It's a great sturdy device. Customer support has also been easy to deal with. The only downside is I've been listening to the same songs for a while now and Birde songs are pretty much the only songs that gets stuck in my head these days!

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My boys absolutely love it! They both have their favourites!

We have two boys and it’s sometimes hard finding something they both love. My 4 year old loves the stories and the 1 year old loves the music! Great purchase

Tania W.
Tania W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Awesome little speaker

I bought the Birdie for my 5 year old, he loves listening to stories. It's perfect for them to listen independently without the use of an iPad or a phone etc. It's easy to charge and we can take it in the car.

We have a range of stories but it would be great if there were chapter stories also as my older son would love this too. He also loves stories but if using the iPad he often becomes distracted by games etc so this would be perfect for him with the ability to load older content. Also the app could do with some updating but we are very happy with our purchase!

Liza
Liza

We love it

Our kids love their Birde. It is well worth the money for our babies. It is something we don’t leave the house without and so easy to uses as well.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Exactly what our boys needed!

Birde has been a hit since the moment we opened the box! From easy set up, to a variety of seeds, there’s not a single fault we could point out. Please keep releasing new audiobooks and music albums as our boys simply can’t get enough of them! Thank you for such an amazing product. Very user (kid) friendly, highly recommend it.

Cas M.
Cas M.South East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

Let’s keep it real, toys are evolving but the sideways glances parents get in restaurants for giving their kids an iPad isn’t! Take that judgement and give them the Birde with one of these little babies, the interactive nature of every feature will keep your little ones busy and engaged giving you the freedom to eat your $8 cake with two hands and zero judgement