Birde Console BC800

Birde Console BC800 (page 5 of 5)

BC800BAU (Blue), BC800PAU (Purple)

4.9

Nicole G.

Nicole G.Sydney, NSW

Perfect for the kids to control own music

My daughter loves her Birde, she plays it in the bath and at bed time and anytime she can. she loves that she knows how to change it herself and that she 'can do it' herself too! Best invention!!!

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Rochelle P.

Rochelle P.Perth, WA

Fantastic media unit!

We got our birde for my youngest's 1st birthday. It is absolutely loved and well used. One of now 17mo's first words was "birde". He loves dancing and "singing" along.

Eyevolve

EyevolveIllawarra, NSW

Best toddler toy ever!

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800 compares to other Networked Media Players

Jacqui R.

Jacqui R.Sydney, NSW

Great multimedia player for all ages!

"I like that it plays songs" Miss E, 5.
"I like listening to stories on the birde at bedtime", Miss C, 7.
The birde has been a great addition to the household. It is easy for the kids to use and they take it with them around the house or in the yard while they play. We look forward to adding to our 'seed' collection and taking it with us when we travel.

BirdeBirde

Hi Jacqui, Thanks for the great review from you and also Miss E and Miss C! We also love that they can take it outside and play and it doesn't matter if it gets dirty because you can just wash it! Enjoy from The Birde Team

Opa and Nanette

Opa and NanetteIllawarra, NSW

VERY happy Grandparents!

We purchased 2 Birde consoles one blue and one purple, one as a gift and the other to keep in our home for when the grandchildren visit. Birde is a big hit in both homes.
The grandchildren aged from 1 to 7 years go straight to the console when they visit. It's wonderful seeing them playing together singing, dancing and enjoying the audio books.
We took Birde on our recent camping trip with some of the grandchildren, it was amazing. It was used everyday.
Thank you Birde you are a WINNER!

BirdeBirde

You sound like the best Opa and Nanette ever! Thank you so much for also taking the time to write a wonderful review about your flock of Birde's! Kind regards, The Birde Team

Used everyday!

Our 2 year old uses her Birde daily. If she's not listening to an audiobook while playing, she's dancing & singing along to her favourite music. It also helps her to drift off to sleep.

BirdeBirde

Hi Stuart, Thank you so much for writing a review on Birde. We really appreciate it! Kind regards, The Birde Team

Mamas Writing

Mamas WritingPerth, WA

Best investment - saved us on our first long road trip!

BirdeBirde

Hi Mamas Writing, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for your Birde! Isn't it great that you can take Birde with you and it stays charged for ages! Glad you love it as much as we do! The Birde Team

Scott Brady

Scott BradySydney, NSW

Kids loved it more than I thought. A big success!

Love this product!

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800 compares to other Networked Media Players

Best present for my grandchildren!

My grandkids are loving their Birde !! ... also their parents and me are all enjoying watching them having fun with it .. one of the best things is being able to take it outside .. dancing and singing , not confined to indoors . . It’s pretty much indestructible .. I also like the fact they listen and focus on the audio books without the distraction of a tv screen .
The concept is great ,with being able to get all sorts of new programmes on the ‘seeds’. .. both audio and visual ,and connecting to the smart tv screen when parents (+me )choose the time that suits.
Thanks Birde .. great product ..

Happy mum

Happy mumSydney, NSW

Perfect thing for small children!