Birde Console BC800

4.9

Great for children

The children love it and are using it daily great idea to get the chikdren picking what they want to listen to. Very durable and love that it is waterproof.

Purchased in April 2021 for $500.00.

Just what we needed!

We started looking around for music players after my 16m old began continually asking for our phones (mainly because we were using them to play his favourite music). This was the perfect fit for what we needed - something that allowed our little one to play music independently whenever he wanted! We also love that the speaker is durable, safe and childproof!
Our only difficulty at the moment is that the 'on' button is too hard for my little ones fingers, so he still has to request help from us. I'm sure this will improve as he develops some finger strength.
Customer service and shipping has been punctual and super helpful!

Purchased in May 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Great screen free media for early childhood

Purchased in April 2020 at Educational resources for $150.00.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800 compares to other Networked Media Players

amylouise_95

amylouise_95North Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I love the concept of this device, my two boys (1 and 7) love being able to choose what they would like to listen and dance to and I love knowing that I can let them play freely and safely.

Purchased in February 2020.

Birde Kid

Birde KidGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Toy & Good fun

My son likes Birde and like to watch Wiggles from Birde as well. Setup is a bit of challenge as not all smart TV are setup for Birde, I needed to buy a TV stick and got Helpdesk to help me connected to TV.

Purchased in August 2019.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Melanie H.

Melanie H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very cute and a good alternative to ipad

This product is too cute! We are loving it and so much better than having an iPad or tv in front of kids. Range of seeds is also great with Australian titles.

Purchased in August 2019 at ABC Shop for $249.00.

BirdeBirde

Hi Melanie, Thank you for your review! We really appreciate it. We are so happy to hear that you love all the Seeds with Australian content! Kind regards, The Birde Team

My toddler loves it!

Purchased in February 2019.