Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue)

Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue)

MPN: BC800BAU

4.9

Amelia

AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great device to reduce screen time!

Was contemplating to get it for almost a year. And decided to buy it as my 3yo birthday present (i was on sale too!!)

Such a great device to have, we mainly use it to read books/ stories for my lil one and help to make our journey in the car easier. Since we bought birde, most of the time she prefers to read books than watching TV! (Win-win)

Havent really used the TV feature (as I still have to figure out how to connect it to my tv).

Will definitely buy more seeds to add to our collections!

Purchased in May 2020.

What a wonderful device!

Such a cool thing for the kids to have, they love that they can control the music themselves. We had a few teething issues to begin with, but Birde replaced the whole console and now it is working perfectly! They were super approachable and keen to make sure we were 100% happy.

Purchased in April 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Great screen free media for early childhood

Purchased in April 2020 at Educational resources for A$150.00.

Birde
BirdeBirde

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) compares to other Networked Media Players

Sharyn

SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much fun

Terrific device with multiple applications, from playing music, books to connectivity with the TV. Very tough little device, made thoughtfully for little hands. Love having the seeds all available through the app on the phone as well.

Purchased in April 2020 for A$174.00.

Valerie

ValerieSydney, NSW

Brilliant idea!

This little gem is a new entertainment powerhouse in our home. One son uses it for dance purposes and another uses it to lull him to sleep. We were very impressed by how great the sound quality of it is and how durable and sturdy it is. Our two year has dropped it a few times already as he boogies around the house and it holds up super well. He can use it already and loves that he is control of what he listens to.
The tech is easy to use and the manual and instructions are clear. Highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2020.

Laura T.

Laura T.South East Queensland, QLD

Wish I bought it sooner - LOVE it

We received our Birde a couple of weeks ago, and can honestly say my 4 year old daughter has used it every day, and just loves it. I wish I had come across it ages ago as it’s such an awesome entertainment alternative to screen time. We have had days now where no screens have been on in the house at all thanks to the Birde. That’s huge in this self isolation climate to have no TV/iPad. Highly recommend. I hope there are some more story bots titles added in the future!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$179.00.

Hayley Hill

Hayley HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life saver during Isolation

We purchased the Birde for our sons 1st birthday and have used it multiple times a day since, with breakfast, lunch, dinner and during playtime. He absolutely loves it and he has now learnt how to tap seeds to change the songs and it is obvious what his favourites are. He loves to dance to the music. We ended up buying more seeds for new songs and will continue to do this as he grows. A fantastic invention that avoids screen time but still provides hours of fun entertainment. It is also portable! Amazing. 10/10

Purchased in December 2019 at Birde.

Kaylalouise M.

Kaylalouise M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

We purchased a Birde just over 3 weeks ago. It arrived within a few days and my 2 and a half year old is obsessed with it! He loves to dance to the different songs that are available but he’s also learning while he does it! He loves “counting with Paula” and “funky chicken” the best. Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in March 2020 for A$249.00.

Kimmie

KimmieSydney, NSW

Perfect for kids

Such a great product! The birde is so easy for my kids to select their favourite seed and tap to play. I would definitely recommend this product if you have young children!

Purchased in December 2019.

Ashleigh

Ashleigh

We Love it!

We love it,
Both our sons listen to it to go to sleep it has been a game changer at bed time.
We have it playing through out the day and dinner time it settles my youngest son down!
He loves the wiggles so he dances and sings to it while I cook tea

Purchased in March 2020 for A$275.00.

amylouise_95

amylouise_95North Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I love the concept of this device, my two boys (1 and 7) love being able to choose what they would like to listen and dance to and I love knowing that I can let them play freely and safely.

Purchased in February 2020.

Birdie Brown

Birdie Brown

Wonderful

I purchased a Birdie three weeks ago. It it wonderful. My children love it. Great product and so easy to set up and use.
Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Purchased in January 2020 at On line .

Jessica B.

Jessica B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

Purchased in December 2019 at Birde .

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My 2 year old grand son loves it.

My grandson who is 2 chooses his own music, sings along and dances to his favorite songs and it is so easy to tap to another song or change discs.

Purchased in October 2019 at Internet Baby Mall.

Olivia

OliviaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing all round!

This media player is everything in our house! Our 2 year old LOVES her birde and I often find her playing it on her own! Highly recommend to everyone I speak to! I love that friends and family can purchase seeds to go along with it as future gifts!!

Purchased in October 2019.

Ally

AllySouth Australia

Absolutely Amazing!

We absolutely love our Birde! We have two and bought one for our little best friend! Great for night time too! We take it everywhere!! Has definitely improved screen time too, which is a big bonus!

Purchased in December 2019.

Sally

SallyNew South Wales

Peaceful interactions between my children

I purchased a Birde for my 2 year old recently. She found it very easy and simple to use and loves going through each seed finding the exact part she wishes to play. It has encouraged independence far beyond what I would have expected. My 4 year old loves it too. There has been no issues with sharing infact, it has created a brilliant bonding experience between them both. We love hearing the giggles of excitement from the kids when they play their favourite seed. We have decided not to link it to our TV yet and the kids have had no issues listening to the video seeds which came with the bundle, one of which has become a family favourite. This is a perfect device for both my children and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Great device.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$150.00.

Perfect for my music loving toddler

Birde was our 16 month old’s Christmas present and he was over the moon! After watching us just a couple of times he can now turn it on himself and play his favourite music whenever he likes (usually The Wiggles!). He is still putting everything in his mouth so luckily Birde is waterproof and can withstand him dropping it from time to time. Glad he can listen and dance to music avoiding any screens. Very happy with this purchase!!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$99.00.

Joanna

JoannaPerth, WA

Great product. Highly recommend

Great for helping children learn independence and peace of mind for parents as they know what their children are listening to. Easy and fun to use for parents and children.

Purchased in December 2019 at Birde for A$99.00.

Jenna K.

Jenna K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

This is such a great product! It allows my daughter to play and change songs and stories herself! It is a great portable way to listen to music and stories without having to give the children use of my phone or other screens.
I was really happy with the service from the Birde team too, there was a mix up with my order and I contacted the Birde team and it was sorted straight away.
Keep up the great work! We love receiving new seeds!

Purchased in December 2019 for A$189.00.