Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue)

Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue)

MPN: BC800BAU

4.9

Chan

ChanSouth East Queensland, QLD

New favourite!

I bought the Birde for my toddlers 2nd birthday as he loves music and dancing. This is by far the best thing in our toy room yet!! No screen time and the educational seeds are the best. Hands down recommend

Purchased in February 2021 for $130.00.

Felicity

FelicityGoulburn Valley, VIC

Best thing for independent screen and music time

Getting the birde has been one of the best things for our 2yr old. I love that I can allow her to be independent in picking and choosing what she wants to be watching or listening to, but also with the safety of knowing I have picked what's available

Klee

KleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Gives my son with Cerebral Palsy control :)

The Birde console was easy to set up and use. The seeds easily respond with a gentle tap. My son has Cerebral Palsy but can use the console with ease.

Purchased in November 2020.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) compares to other Networked Media Players

Master 2 LOVES it!

I bought this for work (I work with children), and my son LOVES it. It is so easy to use and i love that the kids can pick it up and carry it around without worrying they will break it!! I took it to a childcare centre where i was doing a therapy session with a child and I had an instant crowd. I didnt even need to explain how it worked - one quick demonstration and the children were instantly choosing songs, taking turns and dancing. Great product, easy to use, excellent quality and design!

Purchased in December 2020.

WOW-AWESOME-LOVE IT

Well done guys. Brought as a Christmas gift for Miss 2. Also brought Birde tap and play books for Master 4 & Miss 6. Excellent quality, can’t wait for Christmas. Fun, easy to use, Awesome console and seeds. Just tap and play.

Purchased in October 2020.

Heidi

HeidiGoldfields, WA

Exceed my expectations

I procrastinated for a while with this purchase but it is absolutely worth it!! Wasn't disappointed with the quality of the product, the packaging and how easy it is for the kids to use. It will be the perfect addition to take on our camping trips or long car drives.

Purchased in October 2020.

Cazza

CazzaCentral Queensland, QLD

Great Grandkids Fun

I purchased this for my grandsons aged 4 and 7 ... its a great quiet time activity that still allows them to use their imagination . I leave it at my home for when they visit and its the first thing they ask about ! Absolutely great product

Dnov

DnovGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good quality speaker

We're surprised with the quality of the audio. It's very easy to use and our 18 months old loves it. Would love the option of creating personalised seed with favourite songs.

Purchased in September 2020.

Emily H.

Emily H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great fun

My 8 year old is really enjoying listening to story seeds on her birdie. Much easier than CDs which she was leaving out and they were getting scratched or fingerprints on them. She enjoys singing along to the songs too, especially the wiggles. Easy to charge with the charging dock and then she can take it anywhere in the house.

A great product that’s easy for kids to use.

Purchased in May 2020.

Soph

SophSouthwest, VIC

Perfect device to cut down screen time!

Jake absolutely loves his Birde we have had it for a year now and it’s one item that’s used everyday. During the day we play music and listen to audio books and at night we use a relaxation seed to help calm to fall asleep.
Jake is able to play his own music at his leisure and while we used to use the iPad for audio books and he would then want to play mindless games we can avoid this now as he can just use his Birde for music and books.

We recently got the tap and play book so Jake is learning to turn the pages and read along himself.
We take it camping and in the car too.

New seeds are no more expensive than music on Itunes or purchasing a book from a book store. Very well priced.

A great device for everyone.

I highly recommend

Purchased in December 2019.

Brooke

BrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

Came quickly
Easy to set up
Easy to teach my child how to use
Starter kit has everything you need to be set up
My son loves that he can play he’s own music

Purchased in August 2020 for $184.15.

SHARA REID

SHARA REIDSydney, NSW

Birde has changed our life!

We have been so impressed with our Birde. My son has additional needs and we have been looking for a device like this for 6 years. Highly recommend for parents who want to avoid screen time also!

Purchased in August 2020 for $150.00.

Ash

AshNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Loves it!

My 2year old loves his birde. He loves being able to change what's on himself. Have started finding it being snuggled in bed of a night. Love the simplicity of it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Kelly Crawford

Kelly CrawfordDarwin, NT

My kids love Birde!

My almost 2 year old and 5 year old both love using their birde! They love being able to chose what songs to play and dance to all by themselves.

Purchased in July 2020.

Danielle

DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I bought it sooner!

I love the birde! I wish I had bought it sooner. I actually haven't given it to my daughter yet, as it's a present for her 2nd birthday. I have had a play with it myself, many times, while she has been in bed asleep. It works so beautifully. Super easy to use and I'm sure it will be a hit with both my kids. Love the screen free design and easily accessible for a young toddler. It's so simple and easy to use and the sound is lovely.

Purchased in August 2020.

Networked Media Players

Fantastic! Gives my son control over what he listens to from wide range of music.

Absolutely love this! My son controls what he listens to and where he listens to it. Has survived multiple drops and is often left overnight in the cubby. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at Birde website.

vm12345

vm12345Southwest, VIC

Worth every cent - best birthday present for our toddler

We absolutely love our Birde.
it keeps our 2 year old SO entertained. She loves being able to use the seeds herself and loves dancing along to the wiggles or listening to stories.
This is a great gift for the little one's in your life - highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020 for $199.00.

Kim L

Kim LSydney, NSW

A great product for home and therapy

I have found this a useful screentime alternative for my own young kids (using the music and audio book seeds) as well as clients at work (I'm a Speech Therapist). They can operate the device more independently and the interactive books are easy to follow along with. I'm really happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bonnie

Bonnie

I love it (I think more than my son)

Simple and easy to use. Good variety of content and is inexpensive to purchase. Love free postage on purchases over $50.
I highly recommend for any child/ern that want to learn, dance and sing-a-long to their favourite music, listen and read a-long to children's books, or just have fun controlling what they listen to

oconnor.jm

oconnor.jmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product

Both my grand children love using their birde to listen to music and the new story books are wonderful for them to operate and turn the pages themselves. Highly recommend.

Purchased at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $200.00.