Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue)

Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) (page 2 of 3)

MPN: BC800BAU
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Birde

4.9

Brooke
BrookeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So easy to use

Came quickly
Easy to set up
Easy to teach my child how to use
Starter kit has everything you need to be set up
My son loves that he can play he’s own music

Purchased in August 2020 for $184.15.

SHARA REID
SHARA REIDSydney, NSW

Birde has changed our life!

We have been so impressed with our Birde. My son has additional needs and we have been looking for a device like this for 6 years. Highly recommend for parents who want to avoid screen time also!

Purchased in August 2020 for $150.00.

Ash
AshNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Loves it!

My 2year old loves his birde. He loves being able to change what's on himself. Have started finding it being snuggled in bed of a night. Love the simplicity of it.

Purchased in August 2020.

Kelly Crawford
Kelly CrawfordDarwin, NT

My kids love Birde!

My almost 2 year old and 5 year old both love using their birde! They love being able to chose what songs to play and dance to all by themselves.

Purchased in July 2020.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) compares to other Networked Media Players

Danielle
DanielleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wish I bought it sooner!

I love the birde! I wish I had bought it sooner. I actually haven't given it to my daughter yet, as it's a present for her 2nd birthday. I have had a play with it myself, many times, while she has been in bed asleep. It works so beautifully. Super easy to use and I'm sure it will be a hit with both my kids. Love the screen free design and easily accessible for a young toddler. It's so simple and easy to use and the sound is lovely.

Purchased in August 2020.

Fantastic! Gives my son control over what he listens to from wide range of music.

Absolutely love this! My son controls what he listens to and where he listens to it. Has survived multiple drops and is often left overnight in the cubby. Highly recommend.

Purchased in January 2020 at Birde website.

vm12345
vm12345Southwest, VIC

Worth every cent - best birthday present for our toddler

We absolutely love our Birde.
it keeps our 2 year old SO entertained. She loves being able to use the seeds herself and loves dancing along to the wiggles or listening to stories.
This is a great gift for the little one's in your life - highly recommend it!

Purchased in June 2020 for $199.00.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Kim L
Kim LSydney, NSW

A great product for home and therapy

I have found this a useful screentime alternative for my own young kids (using the music and audio book seeds) as well as clients at work (I'm a Speech Therapist). They can operate the device more independently and the interactive books are easy to follow along with. I'm really happy with this purchase.

Purchased in June 2020.

Bonnie
Bonnie

I love it (I think more than my son)

Simple and easy to use. Good variety of content and is inexpensive to purchase. Love free postage on purchases over $50.
I highly recommend for any child/ern that want to learn, dance and sing-a-long to their favourite music, listen and read a-long to children's books, or just have fun controlling what they listen to

oconnor.jm
oconnor.jmGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wonderful product

Both my grand children love using their birde to listen to music and the new story books are wonderful for them to operate and turn the pages themselves. Highly recommend.

Purchased at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for $200.00.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

My boys absolutely love it! They both have their favourites!

We have two boys and it’s sometimes hard finding something they both love. My 4 year old loves the stories and the 1 year old loves the music! Great purchase

Purchased in May 2020 for $125.00.

Liza
Liza

We love it

Our kids love their Birde. It is well worth the money for our babies. It is something we don’t leave the house without and so easy to uses as well.

Purchased in May 2020.

Networked Media Players

Exactly what our boys needed!

Birde has been a hit since the moment we opened the box! From easy set up, to a variety of seeds, there’s not a single fault we could point out. Please keep releasing new audiobooks and music albums as our boys simply can’t get enough of them! Thank you for such an amazing product. Very user (kid) friendly, highly recommend it.

Purchased in May 2020 at Educational Experience.

Cas M.
Cas M.South East Queensland, QLD

Money well spent

Let’s keep it real, toys are evolving but the sideways glances parents get in restaurants for giving their kids an iPad isn’t! Take that judgement and give them the Birde with one of these little babies, the interactive nature of every feature will keep your little ones busy and engaged giving you the freedom to eat your $8 cake with two hands and zero judgement

Purchased in June 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The love of my sons life...

Birde is the most treasured item in our house, it is played everyday! The independence it has instilled in them is just amazing! It’s safe for them to use so I don’t have to worry about leaving it in their grasp and the range of songs and books keep them entertained for hours. Invest in a Birde (or two) and you won’t be sorry!

Purchased in April 2020 at Website.

Amelia
AmeliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great device to reduce screen time!

Was contemplating to get it for almost a year. And decided to buy it as my 3yo birthday present (it was on sale too!!)

Such a great device to have, we mainly use it to read books/ stories for my lil one and help to make our journey in the car easier. Since we bought birde, most of the time she prefers to read books than watching TV! (Win-win)

Havent really used the TV feature (as I still have to figure out how to connect it to my tv).

Will definitely buy more seeds to add to our collections!

Purchased in May 2020.

What a wonderful device!

Such a cool thing for the kids to have, they love that they can control the music themselves. We had a few teething issues to begin with, but Birde replaced the whole console and now it is working perfectly! They were super approachable and keen to make sure we were 100% happy.

Purchased in April 2020.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Great screen free media for early childhood

Purchased in April 2020 at Educational resources for $150.00.

Birde
BirdeBirde

Sharyn
SharynSouth East Queensland, QLD

So much fun

Terrific device with multiple applications, from playing music, books to connectivity with the TV. Very tough little device, made thoughtfully for little hands. Love having the seeds all available through the app on the phone as well.

Purchased in April 2020 for $174.00.

Valerie
ValerieSydney, NSW

Brilliant idea!

This little gem is a new entertainment powerhouse in our home. One son uses it for dance purposes and another uses it to lull him to sleep. We were very impressed by how great the sound quality of it is and how durable and sturdy it is. Our two year has dropped it a few times already as he boogies around the house and it holds up super well. He can use it already and loves that he is control of what he listens to.
The tech is easy to use and the manual and instructions are clear. Highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2020.

Laura T.
Laura T.South East Queensland, QLD

Wish I bought it sooner - LOVE it

We received our Birde a couple of weeks ago, and can honestly say my 4 year old daughter has used it every day, and just loves it. I wish I had come across it ages ago as it’s such an awesome entertainment alternative to screen time. We have had days now where no screens have been on in the house at all thanks to the Birde. That’s huge in this self isolation climate to have no TV/iPad. Highly recommend. I hope there are some more story bots titles added in the future!

Purchased in March 2020 for $179.00.

Hayley Hill
Hayley HillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life saver during Isolation

We purchased the Birde for our sons 1st birthday and have used it multiple times a day since, with breakfast, lunch, dinner and during playtime. He absolutely loves it and he has now learnt how to tap seeds to change the songs and it is obvious what his favourites are. He loves to dance to the music. We ended up buying more seeds for new songs and will continue to do this as he grows. A fantastic invention that avoids screen time but still provides hours of fun entertainment. It is also portable! Amazing. 10/10

Purchased in December 2019 at Birde.

Kaylalouise M.
Kaylalouise M.Sydney, NSW

Amazing!

We purchased a Birde just over 3 weeks ago. It arrived within a few days and my 2 and a half year old is obsessed with it! He loves to dance to the different songs that are available but he’s also learning while he does it! He loves “counting with Paula” and “funky chicken” the best. Definitely worth the money!

Purchased in March 2020 for $249.00.

Kimmie
KimmieSydney, NSW

Perfect for kids

Such a great product! The birde is so easy for my kids to select their favourite seed and tap to play. I would definitely recommend this product if you have young children!

Purchased in December 2019.

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

We Love it!

We love it,
Both our sons listen to it to go to sleep it has been a game changer at bed time.
We have it playing through out the day and dinner time it settles my youngest son down!
He loves the wiggles so he dances and sings to it while I cook tea

Purchased in March 2020 for $275.00.