Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue)

Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) (page 3 of 3)

MPN: BC800BAU
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Birde

4.9

Ashleigh
Ashleigh

We Love it!

We love it,
Both our sons listen to it to go to sleep it has been a game changer at bed time.
We have it playing through out the day and dinner time it settles my youngest son down!
He loves the wiggles so he dances and sings to it while I cook tea

amylouise_95
amylouise_95North Queensland, QLD

Amazing

I love the concept of this device, my two boys (1 and 7) love being able to choose what they would like to listen and dance to and I love knowing that I can let them play freely and safely.

Birdie Brown
Birdie Brown

Wonderful

I purchased a Birdie three weeks ago. It it wonderful. My children love it. Great product and so easy to set up and use.
Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Jessica B.
Jessica B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) compares to other Networked Media Players

My 2 year old grand son loves it.

My grandson who is 2 chooses his own music, sings along and dances to his favorite songs and it is so easy to tap to another song or change discs.

Olivia
OliviaCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Amazing all round!

This media player is everything in our house! Our 2 year old LOVES her birde and I often find her playing it on her own! Highly recommend to everyone I speak to! I love that friends and family can purchase seeds to go along with it as future gifts!!

Ally
AllySouth Australia

Absolutely Amazing!

We absolutely love our Birde! We have two and bought one for our little best friend! Great for night time too! We take it everywhere!! Has definitely improved screen time too, which is a big bonus!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Sally
SallyNew South Wales

Peaceful interactions between my children

I purchased a Birde for my 2 year old recently. She found it very easy and simple to use and loves going through each seed finding the exact part she wishes to play. It has encouraged independence far beyond what I would have expected. My 4 year old loves it too. There has been no issues with sharing infact, it has created a brilliant bonding experience between them both. We love hearing the giggles of excitement from the kids when they play their favourite seed. We have decided not to link it to our TV yet and the kids have had no issues listening to the video seeds which came with the bundle, one of which has become a family favourite. This is a perfect device for both my children and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. Great device.

Perfect for my music loving toddler

Birde was our 16 month old’s Christmas present and he was over the moon! After watching us just a couple of times he can now turn it on himself and play his favourite music whenever he likes (usually The Wiggles!). He is still putting everything in his mouth so luckily Birde is waterproof and can withstand him dropping it from time to time. Glad he can listen and dance to music avoiding any screens. Very happy with this purchase!!

Joanna
JoannaPerth, WA

Great product. Highly recommend

Great for helping children learn independence and peace of mind for parents as they know what their children are listening to. Easy and fun to use for parents and children.

Jenna K.
Jenna K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

This is such a great product! It allows my daughter to play and change songs and stories herself! It is a great portable way to listen to music and stories without having to give the children use of my phone or other screens.
I was really happy with the service from the Birde team too, there was a mix up with my order and I contacted the Birde team and it was sorted straight away.
Keep up the great work! We love receiving new seeds!

Jess
JessPerth, WA

Wonderful media player for children!

Purchased the Birde for my sons second birthday present. He picked up how to use it instantly and loved listening and dancing to music. Great for creating calm moments where he keeps himself occupied on his own too. Love it!

My toddler loves it!

Birde
BirdeBirde
Cherie
CherieCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Best item for independent little ones!

My 3yr old loves his Birdie, being able to change the seeds independently every minute like his heart desires.
As a parent it’s so good knowing I don’t need to worry if he drops it or gets it wet!
Been a great addition to our family but also to our little guys love for music.

Little one loves it!

Birde is a great product! My daughter loves listening to all the songs, she now has stopped using the IPad! We have also taken it with us on holidays and it has kept her entertained. Highly recommended!

Great for the kids

Purchased for our son for his second birthday and he absolutely loves it. Easy to use - we only use the audio function and it keeps him away from demanding the tv. Very durable also

Rochelle P.
Rochelle P.Perth, WA

Fantastic media unit!

We got our birde for my youngest's 1st birthday. It is absolutely loved and well used. One of now 17mo's first words was "birde". He loves dancing and "singing" along.

Eyevolve
EyevolveIllawarra, NSW

Best toddler toy ever!

Opa and Nanette
Opa and NanetteIllawarra, NSW

VERY happy Grandparents!

We purchased 2 Birde consoles one blue and one purple, one as a gift and the other to keep in our home for when the grandchildren visit. Birde is a big hit in both homes.
The grandchildren aged from 1 to 7 years go straight to the console when they visit. It's wonderful seeing them playing together singing, dancing and enjoying the audio books.
We took Birde on our recent camping trip with some of the grandchildren, it was amazing. It was used everyday.
Thank you Birde you are a WINNER!

Birde
BirdeBirde

You sound like the best Opa and Nanette ever! Thank you so much for also taking the time to write a wonderful review about your flock of Birde's! Kind regards, The Birde Team