MPN: BC800BAU
See the Best Networked Media Players in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Birde

4.9

Truly wonderful product!

I bought the Birde for my 3 young children (4, 2, and 1) as an alternative to screentime. They love it. I love it. They love being able to independently put on music or stories. Our home is filled with dancing and singing. It is also perfect for bedtime too! I feel at ease knowing they are safe using it alone. I wish I had bought it sooner!

Purchased in September 2021.

BirdeBirde

Thanks so much for sharing this with us Sarah! We are so happy to hear that Birde is a wonderful addition to your home life.

Sam
Sam

Exactly what I wanted it for!

My son loves being able to choose what he wants to listen to. I love that it’s safe and allows him to make his own choices. It encourages independence. I love the books and seeds too, it allows us both to listen to a story together or him to listen to it by himself.

Purchased in July 2021.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

The best present I have ever bought

I bought this for my daughter and she loves it. She listens to it all day on at least 5 different occasions. She loves dancing along and acting out the stories as she listens (especially Miffy). I loved it so much I bought a second one for my adult brother with an intellectual disability. I’m so excited to give it to him as it will be such an empowering thing for him to be able to choose his own content to listen to. What an amazing device.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Just the thing to cut down screen time!

I was looking for a way for my two children to enjoy stories and music without screen time and Birde is brilliant technology and they love using it. I've been recommending it to everyone.

Networked Media Players

Find out how Birde Console BC800BAU (Blue) compares to other Networked Media Players

Laura N.
Laura N.South East Queensland, QLD

Love it! Use it every day. Get one, you won't regret it!

I asked my parents to get this for my son (xmas). Have had it since Christmas. We love it, and listen to it every day! Bring on more content. I have recommended to every other parent with similar age kids. We love it's so easy to use, my son can charge easily by putting it on the dock no cords, great to be able to buy more books, and music and expand the library. Also super sturdy!

Purchased in December 2020 for $199.00.

Tina B
Tina BCanberra 2600, ACT

Perfect birthday gift for my 2 year old!

Purchased after a referral from a friend for my sons 2nd birthday present. He loves it and so does his 6 year old brother! It's easy to use and I definitely recommend this product!

Purchased in June 2021 for $135.00.

Review collected in partnership with Birde

Interactive, promotes independence and fun!

Hesitant to buy as yet another device however this is worth it! The littles love it and love that they have their own media player to listen and to read. Thank you, Birde!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Smart Watch Gift Ideas for Kids

Maybe your child has added a new smart watch to the top of their Christmas wish list, or searching for the right gift has led you to consider buying one. We break down the most popular kids smart watches to make it easier to decide.

Isabella G.
Isabella G.9 Dec 2020
smart-watch-gift-ideas-for-kids
Catherine
Catherine Sydney, NSW

Great device, my Granddaughter uses it daily!

Gifted this to my 2 year old Granddaughter. It is educational, easy to use and FUN!
The staff and service post purchase were beyond helpful!
I have no hesitation in recommending this product! Thank you Birde!!

Purchased in December 2020 for $100.00.

Ben
BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Music mad toddler loves it!

My toddler loves being able to play his own music whenever he wants. It’s great that there are so many popular songs and groups to choose from e.g Wiggles and Playschool. Looking forward to building our collection of seeds that include story books as my son gets older.

Purchased in April 2021.

Pip
PipPerth, WA

Toddler loves it

Love the birde. My toddler loves the power to pick his own music.
A little frustrating that so many seeds are sold out and don’t seem to be available anytime soon.

Purchased in March 2021 for $150.00.

Thelma
ThelmaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I recommend this to every household with a kid!

Our 5-year-old was getting too addicted to screens and this was making me worried. I thought about buying a radio player for him, but I wanted something he could control it himself. I found out about Birde at a friend's house, where there is no TV at all. I ordered ours on that same day and we all love it! My son takes it with him to listen and dance even during bath time!

Purchased in March 2021 for $199.00.

Lauren N.Perth, WA

Just Amazing

My little one loves her Birde, I can’t believe I only bought now wish I would’ve know before going to bed is so much more enjoyable for her, she goes into her cot and calls out “tap tap” and she chooses a story to listen to. We love love love our Birde.

Purchased in April 2021 for $199.00.

BirdeBirde

Thanks so much for sharing this with us! We're so happy to hear that Birde helps to make the bedtime routine easier.

Lauren N.

I can’t Thank you guys enough!!!

Networked Media Players

Great for kids who want to be in control

I have purchased a Birde for my daughters 2nd birthday. She loves controlling things so is going to be very excited she can control the music herself. The range of seeds available will interest my old daughters as well. Unpacking it when the order arrived I was impressed with how easy it was to set up and start using. Customer service has been very prompt and helpful when I have contacted them.

Purchased in March 2021.

BirdeBirde

Thanks for sharing this with us, Laura! We're so happy to hear that Birde provides opportunities for your toddler to be independent & that you found setup simple.

Ebonie
EbonieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

My 3 year old loves this!

This device is very easy to use and my girl
Loves this so much. Bedtime has been a much happier time since using this and during the day she will listen to stories and songs instead in looking at a screen!! Hope to see more and more seeds available in the future.

Purchased in March 2021.

Chan
ChanSouth East Queensland, QLD

New favourite!

I bought the Birde for my toddlers 2nd birthday as he loves music and dancing. This is by far the best thing in our toy room yet!! No screen time and the educational seeds are the best. Hands down recommend

Purchased in February 2021 for $130.00.