Part of Birdsnest 4.7

89% · 628 · 11%

Angela
AngelaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with quality

Ordered the easy day jumpsuit. Im a size 12 and it was huge. Returned to get a size 10. Still running very large. Material is so thin as you can see through it and it looks faded. There are pockets but they have been sewn up. Not good quality considering the price.  Show details
Tanya
TanyaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC11 posts

Lovely, high quality dresses

Large range of dresses, love that they have a diverse range of sizes. I have been happy with everything I have purchased and found shipping to be quick.  Show details ·  1
Disgruntled
Disgruntled3 posts
  Online store

Lovely company with wonderful customer relations

Love Birdsnest! They never fail to impress me with their amazing service. Fast delivery, personal touches, amazing return policy. I even received a recipe book as a gift today. Other companies could learn a thing or two about customer service from this wonderful lot. Show details ·  1
Taren
TarenSydney, NSW4 posts

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING

I have purchased several items of clothing from “birdsnest” and all I can say is the clothes are of high quality and not just the “same old” clothing you see up your malls ! AMazing fast delivery and customer service even better! This will be my new “go to” for all my clothing!!! Extremely pretty dresses for all shapes and sizes!! Again thank you so much !!! Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA
  Online store

Sent the wrong shoe size

I ordered a size 40 pair of shoes (confirmed on receipt) and was sent a size 41. Now I have to return the 41s and reorder the size I originally specified, but I don't have much faith I'll get what I order. A lot of hassle for something that should be pretty straightforward for an online store filling orders. Show details
CRas
CRasMelbourne5 posts
  Online store

Fast service, excellent clothing!

Just received two dresses, which were ordered on a Friday and in my hands by Monday - so fast! The dresses were of good quality, and fitted me very well. The customer comments regarding fit helped me to choose the correct size. The dresses were wrapped beautifully, with a lovely handwritten note. Top product, excellent service, will definitely be back! Show details ·  1
Clare L.
Clare L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

I have bought from Birdsnest on 3 occasions now and I love the quality and fit. The ladies at Birdsnest put together outfits that you can pick which suit your body type and which also looks fabulous. I also love the little notes that come with the orders! Show details ·  1
suzanne
suzanneSouthern and Hills, SA2 posts

really happy

I have just received my top from Birdsnest. Fantastic material fits really well. Great promp service and the parcel was loving packed. Will be looking to buy more clothing from them. Highly recommened! Show details ·  1
Teresa Higgins
Teresa HigginsSouthwest, VIC6 posts

Birdsnest Changeroom

I ordered 4 items through Birdsnest using a free changroom upgrade I was given via email. This service is quick, and unbelievably easy to use. I kept 1 dress and sent the other 3 items back in their prepaid package as they were not quite right. I’ll reorder them in different sizes or colours. This is a fantastic way to shop, particularly atm while we are meant to be social distancing. The dress I kept is pure quality, I am very impressed. I will always use the changeroom service, it’s a small price to pay ($9) for the service. Show details ·  1
Alexandra
Alexandra

Zero Complaints

I was a bit dubious seeing I hadn't heard of the shop but I am a very satisfied customer.
The shipping was very quick- even during COVID
The earrings I bought were cheaper than the wholesaler
Cannot complain, very happy, will be shopping there again Show details ·  1
Marilyn Fincham
Marilyn Fincham2 posts

Foil Easily Suede pants

These pants are very well designed. They slim and shape the body due to the way the stitching is placed. I bought size 12 a perfect fit and very comfortable to wear.
Birdsnest's service was excellent. My order arrived promptly and very well packed. Their webpage is very easy to manage and ordering very simple. Show details ·  1
Groaning Shelves
Groaning ShelvesAustralia28 posts
Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW4 posts

Excellent service

I ordered some new T-shirt’s from Birdsnest on a Tuesday, they arrived early Thursday morning beautifully packed with a hand written note and a surprise gift of their own cook book with lots of delicious slices and cakes. This book is just typical of wonderful country women looking after each other and sharing the love of what they do so well. Purchasing from them just make you feel good, so important in these scary times. Keep up the good work Birdsnest. Show details ·  1
Peter Pawlow
Peter PawlowPeel, WA2 posts

Fabulous Blazer

Fabulous! I ordered x2 blazers. Perfect sizing. Quality fabric. LOVED the personal thank you card ( hand written mind you! ) and a free shipping card was included as a bonus.
Everything arrived within 5 working days.
I will definitely be shopping with Birdsnest again.
Kathryn ( And THANK YOU for doing larger sizes. Appreciated ) Show details ·  1
Online shopper
Online shopper

Brilliant Customer Service

Pull on stretch cords are fabulous, great colours and the fastest delivery ever. Exceptional PR so I'll definitely be buying from Birds Nest again. If only every company was this good.  Show details ·  1
Usually Happy Buyer
Usually Happy Buyer7 posts

amazing

A wide range of clothes and great service. But also they include alot of detail on their products and help ie. will it suit me and suggested outfits that helps avoiding mistakes. Show details ·  1
Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Birds Nest Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

mamaluchka47
mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW45 posts

Outstanding customer experience!

This company has an outstanding and ethical approach to customer service. I have ordered before from them and love their products for their originality and quality.

Recently, I had to return an item as it didn't fit as well as I thought. I was able to do so for free (first return), I had received item via express mail, free of charge! and refund was in my account one day later!

Bravo Birdsnest girls! Show details ·  2

K A
K A33 posts
  Online store

great range of clothes and easy to return. Really fast shipping and returns Customer service is fantastic. I accidentally got sent a wrong item. This was fixed within a few days and i received a free express post bag to return the item and even a free gift. Show reply
Kath A.
Kath A.Eyre Peninsula, SA
  Online store

Makes shopping an experience and personal

Great site. Easy to navigate
Have bought a lot from Bidsnest and it is always quality and service/ efficiency is the best I have seen. Range of products is always changing. I love getting my parcels with little gifts and personalised handwritten notes. Cant recommend highly enough Show details ·  1
blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia36 posts
Jackiwm
JackiwmSydney, NSW6 posts
  Online store

Cannot Reccommend Highly Enough!

I love shopping at birdsnest.com.au I find their customer service to be the best of any online store I've ever purchased from. They send a personalised note with each order and I often find a little bonus item in my order. I've been shopping here for years and I'm always happy with the things I order. Great quality and a huge range of products. I love their sizing range too. I love supporting an Australian business too. Show details ·  1
NooNoo
NooNoo9 posts

Fantastic Online Store

I have now been using Birdsnest for two years. Fast service, great website they send to a lovely note with each purchase quick & easy returning. Do not hesitate to use this site. They are terrific. Lots of variety in store & styling thoroughly recommended especially women over 50 great work Birds Show details ·  1
Kerri
KerriMid North Coast, NSW7 posts
  Fair Incentive Online store

Great online service

The website was easy to navigate and fun. Its great to be able to read the reviews on most of the items that have been tried & tested by the buyers. The delivery was very quick and professional. The items were packaged beautifully with a handwritten thank you note inside. I would definitely buy from this online store again with no hesitation. Love the items I purchased. Thanking you Birdsnest. Show details ·  1
Kate NSW
Kate NSW25 posts
  Online store

They don't sell petite clothing but advertise they do

Unfortunately this clothing site advertise as selling petite sized clothing (clothing specifically made to fit ladies under 160cm in height - their own advertising) but it's not true. Very disappointing. I contacted them directly to check the mistake wasn't mine. Their first response kept referring to 'size 6' clothing (which has nothing to do with the meaning petite even by their own words), and after a few exchange emails it became clear they have selected a few regular sized clothes they have decided will fit on ladies of a shorter stature and decided to label them 'petite'. There are no clothes on this site that have been tailored to fit a shorter frame, ie, decreased shoulder to bust measurement, or waist to hip ratio.
Melissa
MelissaMelbourne23 posts
  Online store

Sizes seem to focus more on larger sizes

I love the service that this online store offers however I find that the sizes they offer run very large. I am an 8-10 and find I find to order the smallest sizes and still find many run too big for me. Show details
EmmaLou
EmmaLouSouth East Queensland, QLD39 posts

Love them!

My favourite clothing store bar none - happy, friendly, personal customer service, a great range of products, mostly good value and good quality and fast, efficient service.

These guys are an example of how online shopping should be.

Show details

Footwear Shops & Brands

Find out how Birds Nest Online store compares to other Footwear Shops & Brands

Joc
JocBrisbane
  Verified Online store

Delighted with the service, the dress is a perfect fit, good quality, colour is true to the advertis

To navigate on line was quite easy, with a great range of clothing to choose from. The boho style dress I purchased is good quality and excellent fit.

Amy A.
Amy A.Rosa Brook

Always a pleasure!

It doesn't matter how small your order, it is handled efficiently and you feel like they really do appreciate your business.

Rach
Rach

Fantastic

I am a frequent online shopper and birdsnest is by far the best store that I have ever come across! The customer service is incredible and the employees are very friendly, enthusiastic and confident! A lot of care and thought goes into each parcel that is packed with a personalised hand written note and wrapped perfectly! The items are always delivered in perfect condition! Highly recommend!

Jodie J
Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC22 posts
  Online store

Stunningly good site and service

This remarkable online shopping experience has clearly been designed by women for women. Think quality products, on trend style advice/coordination with next day delivery. I love shopping here

Visit Official Website