Birdsnest

Listing monitored by Birds Nest

Clare L.
Clare L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best!

I have bought from Birdsnest on 3 occasions now and I love the quality and fit. The ladies at Birdsnest put together outfits that you can pick which suit your body type and which also looks fabulous. I also love the little notes that come with the orders!

suzanne
suzanneSouthern and Hills, SA

really happy

I have just received my top from Birdsnest. Fantastic material fits really well. Great promp service and the parcel was loving packed. Will be looking to buy more clothing from them. Highly recommened!

Teresa Higgins
Teresa HigginsSouthwest, VIC

Birdsnest Changeroom

I ordered 4 items through Birdsnest using a free changroom upgrade I was given via email. This service is quick, and unbelievably easy to use. I kept 1 dress and sent the other 3 items back in their prepaid package as they were not quite right. I’ll reorder them in different sizes or colours. This is a fantastic way to shop, particularly atm while we are meant to be social distancing. The dress I kept is pure quality, I am very impressed. I will always use the changeroom service, it’s a small price to pay ($9) for the service.

Zero Complaints

I was a bit dubious seeing I hadn't heard of the shop but I am a very satisfied customer.
The shipping was very quick- even during COVID
The earrings I bought were cheaper than the wholesaler
Cannot complain, very happy, will be shopping there again

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Alexandra, we are thrilled to hear that you love your new earrings and that you got them for such a fabulous price! We look forward to seeing you back in our nest again real soon. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Foil Easily Suede pants

These pants are very well designed. They slim and shape the body due to the way the stitching is placed. I bought size 12 a perfect fit and very comfortable to wear.
Birdsnest's service was excellent. My order arrived promptly and very well packed. Their webpage is very easy to manage and ordering very simple.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Marilyn, we're so happy to hear that you love your new pants and that you had such a great experience in our nest! Thanks for being a birdsnest girl. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Groaning Shelves
Groaning ShelvesAustralia

Practically perfect in every way

Robyn
RobynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I ordered some new T-shirt’s from Birdsnest on a Tuesday, they arrived early Thursday morning beautifully packed with a hand written note and a surprise gift of their own cook book with lots of delicious slices and cakes. This book is just typical of wonderful country women looking after each other and sharing the love of what they do so well. Purchasing from them just make you feel good, so important in these scary times. Keep up the good work Birdsnest.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Robyn, we're thrilled to hear that you received our cookbook with your latest order, we love a good bake off in the nest! Happy baking and thanks for being a birdsnest girl x

Peter Pawlow
Peter PawlowPeel, WA

Fabulous Blazer

Fabulous! I ordered x2 blazers. Perfect sizing. Quality fabric. LOVED the personal thank you card ( hand written mind you! ) and a free shipping card was included as a bonus.
Everything arrived within 5 working days.
I will definitely be shopping with Birdsnest again.
Kathryn ( And THANK YOU for doing larger sizes. Appreciated )

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Kathryn, we're so happy to hear that your treats arrived super-speedily and that they are perfect! We look forward to seeing you back in our nest again real soon. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Brilliant Customer Service

Pull on stretch cords are fabulous, great colours and the fastest delivery ever. Exceptional PR so I'll definitely be buying from Birds Nest again. If only every company was this good.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

We're so happy to hear that your cords arrived super quick and you love them! Your kind words have brought smiles to our faces and have truly made our day. Thanks for being a birdsnest girl x. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

amazing

A wide range of clothes and great service. But also they include alot of detail on their products and help ie. will it suit me and suggested outfits that helps avoiding mistakes.

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer experience!

This company has an outstanding and ethical approach to customer service. I have ordered before from them and love their products for their originality and quality.

Recently, I had to return an item as it didn't fit as well as I thought. I was able to do so for free (first return), I had received item via express mail, free of charge! and refund was in my account one day later!

Bravo Birdsnest girls!

My pleasure!

K A
K A

great range of clothes and easy to return. Really fast shipping and returns Customer service is fantastic. I accidentally got sent a wrong item. This was fixed within a few days and i received a free express post bag to return the item and even a free gift.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

We are so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience in our nest, especially after our little boo boo! Thanks for being a birdsnest girl, love Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Kath A.
Kath A.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Makes shopping an experience and personal

Great site. Easy to navigate
Have bought a lot from Bidsnest and it is always quality and service/ efficiency is the best I have seen. Range of products is always changing. I love getting my parcels with little gifts and personalised handwritten notes. Cant recommend highly enough

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Kath, thank you so much for taking the time to leave your lovely feedback, we are so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience in our nest! Thanks for being a birdsnest girl! Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

blissin
blissinAdelaide, South Australia

Perfect online shopping experience every time

Jackiwm
JackiwmSydney, NSW

Cannot Reccommend Highly Enough!

I love shopping at birdsnest.com.au I find their customer service to be the best of any online store I've ever purchased from. They send a personalised note with each order and I often find a little bonus item in my order. I've been shopping here for years and I'm always happy with the things I order. Great quality and a huge range of products. I love their sizing range too. I love supporting an Australian business too.

NooNoo
NooNoo

Fantastic Online Store

I have now been using Birdsnest for two years. Fast service, great website they send to a lovely note with each purchase quick & easy returning. Do not hesitate to use this site. They are terrific. Lots of variety in store & styling thoroughly recommended especially women over 50 great work Birds

Kerri
KerriMid North Coast, NSW

Great online service

The website was easy to navigate and fun. Its great to be able to read the reviews on most of the items that have been tried & tested by the buyers. The delivery was very quick and professional. The items were packaged beautifully with a handwritten thank you note inside. I would definitely buy from this online store again with no hesitation. Love the items I purchased. Thanking you Birdsnest.

Kate NSW

They don't sell petite clothing but advertise they do

Unfortunately this clothing site advertise as selling petite sized clothing (clothing specifically made to fit ladies under 160cm in height - their own advertising) but it's not true. Very disappointing. I contacted them directly to check the mistake wasn't mine. Their first response kept referring to 'size 6' clothing (which has nothing to do with the meaning petite even by their own words), and after a few exchange emails it became clear they have selected a few regular sized clothes they have decided will fit on ladies of a shorter stature and decided to label them 'petite'. There are no clothes on this site that have been tailored to fit a shorter frame, ie, decreased shoulder to bust measurement, or waist to hip ratio.

Melissa
MelissaMelbourne

Sizes seem to focus more on larger sizes

I love the service that this online store offers however I find that the sizes they offer run very large. I am an 8-10 and find I find to order the smallest sizes and still find many run too big for me.

EmmaLou
EmmaLouSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love them!

My favourite clothing store bar none - happy, friendly, personal customer service, a great range of products, mostly good value and good quality and fast, efficient service.

These guys are an example of how online shopping should be.

Sizing True to size
Rosemary Race
Rosemary RaceWestern District, VIC

Tallness

Utmost customer service selection of clothes suggestions mix n match friendly staff great feeling personal service achieved lots shopping here

Joc
JocBrisbane

Delighted with the service, the dress is a perfect fit, good quality, colour is true to the advertis

To navigate on line was quite easy, with a great range of clothing to choose from. The boho style dress I purchased is good quality and excellent fit.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Joc, We are thrilled to hear that your new dress is a winner and that you have had such a great experience on our site! We look forward to seeing you back in our nest again real soon. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Amy A.
Amy A.Rosa Brook

Always a pleasure!

It doesn't matter how small your order, it is handled efficiently and you feel like they really do appreciate your business.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Amy, thank you so much, it's a pleasure having you as a birdsnest girl! Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Fantastic

I am a frequent online shopper and birdsnest is by far the best store that I have ever come across! The customer service is incredible and the employees are very friendly, enthusiastic and confident! A lot of care and thought goes into each parcel that is packed with a personalised hand written note and wrapped perfectly! The items are always delivered in perfect condition! Highly recommend!

Jodie J
Jodie JGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stunningly good site and service

This remarkable online shopping experience has clearly been designed by women for women. Think quality products, on trend style advice/coordination with next day delivery. I love shopping here

Other Footwear Shops & Brands