Listing monitored by Birds Nest

• Sizing
  • Product Appearance As advertised (1) · Not as advertised (0)
Angela
AngelaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Disappointed with quality

Ordered the easy day jumpsuit. Im a size 12 and it was huge. Returned to get a size 10. Still running very large. Material is so thin as you can see through it and it looks faded. There are pockets but they have been sewn up. Not good quality considering the price.

Birds Nest
Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Angela, we are so sorry to hear you are disappointed with your jumpsuit! Can you please contact our customer service birds on 1300 696 378 so that we can find a solution for you?

Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Tammara
TammaraPerth

A little disappointing

Love the products and the site but sadly the dress had a fault in it and I can't find information on how to return it. Really wanted to wear it this weekend :0( will keep trying to find return information. This information should be easier to find or am I a dum dum? Thought the quality of the dress wasn't as good as I was hoping. Had some loose threads.
The design and it fitted nicely.
Too expensive for the quality that it was.

colleenasked
Online store

I see where you are a stockist for Kompanero wallets, do you have "Mizzy":

colleen

do you stock mizzy wallet

Marilyn Fincham
Marilyn Fincham

Dear Collen,
I am just a customer of Birds Nest. I was asked to post a comment of their services.
Regards,
Marilyn

Birds Nest
Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Colleen, we're very sorry but unfortunately we don't stock the mizzy wallet. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Bolanle A
Bolanle Aasked
Birdsnest

I wonder if anyone has experience with shipping to the US and how much taxes were charged and how returns worked?

Jenroyasked
Birdsnest

I noticed there are a lot of comments about the service which is obviously very good but I would also like to know if the items are of a high quality as they are definitely costly. This is not a problem if they last & are well made. Can anyone help me with this?
Jenny

Tillingite
Tillingite

Hi Jenny, I think that the items they sell are of good quality. Many of the clothes and accessories that they stock are well known brands and I have only ever returned one item because it was not of the quality I expected (it was a top that was much thinner than I expected which made it see-through). All of the other items I have returned were either the wrong size or just didn't suit me. I have bought some beautiful clothes and accessories from Birdsnest and I often get compliments about them. Birdsnest do have a couple of their own brands but I haven't ordered anything from those ranges yet. I find the returns process so fast and easy that I often order things I am not completely sure about so that I can try them at home. I have probably kept about half of the items I have ordered: they are all things I wear a lot and they have washed well. Birdsnest are great about returns and I have always had my payment refunded within a few days. I find the reviews on the site very useful for judging the quality and fit of the clothing. I was initially hesitant to buy clothing from brands I am unfamiliar with online but I regularly come back to use the Birdsnest website and have recommended it to lots of my friends.

Jenroy

Thanks so much for your honest reply. I have read the reviews on the site concerning the sizing & quality. Its good to know I can trust them. Looks like I'll give it a go. Thanks once again, I really apreciate it.

Get an answer from our members and Birds Nest representatives

Compare both Birdsnest
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $150.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare both Birdsnest