MPN: BIS-1047F

See the Best Stick Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Brilliant cordless vacuum

I use this for vacuuming throughout my entire house, ceramic floors, timber floors and carpeted areas. The vacuum is noisy but it gets the job done. It is also super easy to empty the canister that collects the dust, dirt, etc. It has LED indicators on it to show when the unit needs recharging. The unit charges quickly and I have noticed that it but it hold its charge must longer than the Dyson I previously owned until it died.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Perfect design

My wife won't stop getting me to be amazed with her. The carpets are unbelievably clean after an easy once over. Easy to push and very easy to empty. A wonderful and simply designed machine. Lightweight and convenient in every way. She can't live without it, never had such a wonderful vacuum cleaner. It's our second Bissell and we can't go past them.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

Just what I needed

I bought this from the outlet store as a “between cleans” vacuum. It does better than expected. The power head works great on my rugs. It is okay on hard floors but some things it tends to just push around. For the price though I have no complaints. He has been renamed Buster and compliments my Henry nicely

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Can't live without it!!!

First thought 30 min battery life never going to get my vacuuming done. I was wrong this vacuum saves time. I am a little shocked at all the dust it picks up. I thought my house was clean but this vacuum sucks all the dust out of the carpet. The rollers are easy to clean the hair out of and the dust collector easy to empty. The filter is a wash and go let dry and you are on your way. What I do love is kitchen spills the AirRam is light and quick enough to clean up all that rice that never made it into the pot:)

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Super lightweight & easy to use

I bought this vacuum 2 months ago and it's perfect. The battery lasts plenty of time (I can use it for a few weeks on my 2 bedroom apartment before it runs out), it's very lightweight & easy to use. Makes it incredibly easy to take out and vacuum, rather than having to tackle endless cords.
It is a bit noisy, but that's the worst. It's also soooo much cheaper than the Dyson alternatives, and, in my opinion, works just as well!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

LIght and easy to use with great suction!

I use this on my laminate floors, tiles, rugs and carpets and am amazed at how much it picks up. With animals and children my floors are a great work out for any vacuum and the AirRAM has amazed me with its performance. My only criticisms are that it is noisy and it doesn’t hold much. However it is easy to empty and satisfying to see how much dust, dirt and hair it has picked up. The AirRAM has exceeded my expectations. I will be keeping my traditional corded vacuum for the tools to vacuum lounges and cars etc.. but I’m happy for the AirRAM to take over the floors and enjoy how light and easy to use it is.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Best Vacuum Ever

After having a very expensive Dyson Animal Vac we went with Bissell Air RAM.
I cant tell enough of this wonderful creation.
Perfect in every way.
* Long lasting
*Good battery life
*Easy to charge
*Easy to clean
*Easy to use-even my kids vacuum
*Good suction
We had this lovely vacuum for over 3 yrs and after long hard use, we decided to buy the same again.
The second time we bought a refurbished from the factory.
Still great.
The original purchase still in use.

Date PurchasedOct 2009

For a good quick result. Perfect!

Very happy with its performance only thing is it doesn’t hold a lot, you will need to empty it a few times, but it has great suction and manoeuvres easily especially under furniture great for all floors and carpet. Easy to charge and clean. I recommend it for anyone no cords and very light.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Absolutely outstanding...replaced my heavy Dyson; use it for everything.

Suction is unreal...picks up pollen, dog hair, debris...best vacuum and lightest I have ever owned. Use it on hardwood floors...does not nic. Use it on rugs...cleans better than large vacuum. It is not particularly quiet but that's okay...neither is my Dyson! Love this vacuum!!!! If you have pets, you won't believe how much hair is on your floors...The light on this little vacuum shows everything and then sucks it up!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

One of best vacs I've had

Great vacuum does excellent job with pets furr. Only thing I can point that's not 100% is you have to have a hand-held vac for small Knocks as the head doesn't to Tash other than that it's amazing at picking up absolutely everything and I've had a Dyson that didn't perform as good as this vacuum cleaner over the moon with it order from Bissell outlet and saved a bundle.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Ideal for smaller homes.

The thing l am in love with is the maneuverability in small areas. With a twist of the wrist the cleaning head will twist and turn into tight spaces. Nothing to drag and get caught. Easy to empty and reasonably easy to clean . Good battery time. And as well as allthat, it sucks efficiently.

Perfect for older people in particular.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Glad I took a chance

This was my first ever upright or cordless vacuum and I'm glad I chose it. It does not come with any attachments, or bells and whistles, but that was fine by me as I tend not to use them, and for the price you would not expect to get any. The freedom of no barrel or cord is the best, it means I can grab and go for quick clean ups or cleaning the whole house. It is quite powerful and takes off a little on its own,and has just a little bit of weight behind it, so may not be great for the elderly or infirm. However, I found it easy to manouvre with great suction. It picked up an insane amount of hair, which I'd like to blame on the dog, except we don't have one :-/. The rollers were entirely blonde after my first use. The charge is more than I'd hoped for, in fact the bigger concern going forward would be the bin filling up over loosing charge. I did my whole house (carpet & tiles, kids and a cat) and still had 3 out of the 4 bars of charge available. The battery even comes out easily, so you can have the battery charging somewhere out of sight, then just put it in the unit when you want to use it. Beats having the whole thing on display if you don't have a power point in your cupboard, and let's face it, who does? The only downside is that it doesn't get right into corners or edges very well, but I think that would be the case with any upright, as you can't pull the head off and just use the pipe like you do with a barrel. Also, it would be awesome if the bin was a little bigger so you don't have to empty it quite as often. It does clump the stuff together, making it a breeze to empty. In the past that has been my husband's job, as the dust would be too much for me and I'd be itchy and have watery eyes and throat for the rest of the day. I was expecting it to be noisier but it was fine, even my cat isn't too fazed by it. He used to run away as soon as he even saw the barrel one I used.

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Really easy to use

Great and easily maneuverable upright vacuum cleaner. Plenty of suction and charge lasts at least two full house cleans - 4 bedrooms lounge and combined kitchen/dining. Easy on both hard floors and carpet. Only issue is that you will still need a compact cleaner or standard vacuum with narrow nozzle head to get under low furniture and around the skirting of your rooms.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Best Vacuum ever!

In Love with this vacuum! No cord so can just run around with it easily and has amazing suction the compartment where the dust goes is so easy to empty and clean, comes with a charging cord so easy to recharge when the battery goes flat I don't know how I survived without it!!

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Love this cordless vac!

This is hands down the best vacuum I've ever had, it swivels around with ease, no cord and has powerful suction my carpets and shaggy rugs look amazing! I bought from Bissell outlet and got it for $149 because of damaged box super quick delivery and the box had the smallest rip in it vacuum was perfect new condition thank you Bissell

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Bissell Air Ram -amazing cleaning ability

I bought the Bissell Air Ram from Dick Smith Online. It had been highly recommended to me. I was a little concerned buying a vacuum cleaner without even trying it but the large number of highly positive reviews I’d read in addition helped me to go ahead with the purchase. Wow, the ram has some serious cleaning ability. Just had our house cleaned then used our new ram. Amazed at how much ‘stuff’ it collected from our carpet. Also great on hard floors too! In addition. Used on the entire house and still didn’t run out of power. Much longer lasting than most cordless. Fairly light weight and easy to use. Excellent value for the price. I’m telling everyone I know about this purchase.

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Does what it needs to do, a little noisy and sometimes the charge will run out quickly if you don't

I am happy with the performance & suction, it works well getting everything. I used it on tiles and carpet in a medium 3 bedroom house. I found it worked really well on carpet. It is easy to maneuver and is light weight, it is quite loud and noisy which can be a little annoying to everyone at times.

Date PurchasedFeb 2015

Great vacuum for short carpet, long run time

This is my second Vac after first one died on me (2.5y).
Great for shorter carpets, picks up pretty much everything, long run time 35-40min. Easy to clean, lightweight, charges quickly too. Got it for amazing price from Bissels website as it was without a carton. Highly recommended, I use it every day!.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Amazing cordless vacuum

Good - I would recommend this vacuum for users who have wall to wall carpets.
If you have floor boards it will do the job but it's so powerful that we stopped using the corded vacuum.
It's noisy but with lot's of power.
Battery will last for a whole 4x2 house with lot's of juice left.

Even on a seemingly clean carpet this vacuum collects so much dust and dead skin it's sometimes hard to believe.

Bad - We are through our second unit as it seems like this product has a design defect - the cog that spins the brush blades is made of plastic. over time it gets grinded thus resulting in the unit rendered.

Tried to buy and install a replacement cog from eBay but it only lasted a couple of runs.

Loved the machine so much so just decided to buy a new one.

I should add we also own a cordless Bosch unit which we use on the tiled surface, but the Airram is used for the heavy lifting.

Date PurchasedJan 2017

Love it

I already have a Dyson cordless cleaner but find there is not enough battery power to complete my cleaning. I am so happy with the Bissell AirRAM, the suction is remarkable for such a small machine. It is so light and easy to move around. Some features I love are, the on/off switch (instead of having to keep your finger on the button). The 4 bars which let you know how much battery power you have left. The length of the battery charge. It stands upright. The price. I love this machine.

Date PurchasedJul 2017