Bissell PowerWash PowerBrush

Bissell PowerWash PowerBrush

PowerBrush (BS25M1), PowerBrush Select (44L6F)

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

• Product is used
    • Monthly (1)
  • Pet OwnerYes (1) · No (0)
Ttttt

TttttPerth, WA

Amazing carpet cleaner

This carpet cleaner and extractor works great. I have used this on several carpeted area and on a family lounge that was heavily marked from children spilling food and drink and general dirtiness over time. I have also used this on shag pile and flat rugs. This product performed extremely well on all surfaces and they came up looking new or near new. Bissell have some great additives and shampoos and the solution bottle has a mark on it so you don’t have to pour measure and then fill the solution bottle. The unit is great and I have given build quality a 4 only because it was so hard to set up I had to take it back to Harvey Norman, they also struggled but we got there in the end! Very happy with my purchase

Purchased in May 2019 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Monthly
Pet OwnerYes
Floor Type Carpet
phil

philSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good - till it needs attention

Purchased in December 2008 at private for $500.00.

Sharon6716

Sharon6716Christchurch

impossible to keep clean

Date PurchasedJan 2016
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell PowerWash PowerBrush compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

miki7788South East Queensland, QLD

Passable. Cannot recommend though

Date PurchasedFeb 2015
Hymie

HymieAU

An great domestic carpet cleaner

I am very happy with the Bissell Powerwash Powerbrush cleaner. It is light enough and very manoeuvrable in corners and around furniture. I have so far used it on three rooms that have alpaca carpet fitted and I am happy with the outcome. The water tank could be bigger, as you are constantly refilling the tank. Spend the time cleaning the appliance properly to remove lint etc from the rotary brush otherwise it will spit the lint back onto your freshly cleaned carpet. A little maintenance is worth the end result.

Very Happy!

Great carpet cleaner! Easy to use.

I tested out the Bissell today on a couple of rugs, and I have a pet dog at home. I vacuumed the areas to be cleaned first as on the instructions (I used a dyson), but I was surprised at how much extra fur and dirt the bissell picked up. It does such a great job at deep cleaning, but for stubborn stains make sure you pretreat the areas first.

This carpet cleaner would be perfect (5 stars) with a larger water capacity, but it isnt a very big problem. It is so easy to empty out the bladder and refill it,it just takes a few trips. It is just an easy product to use, easy to clean and maintain
Easy to operate and use and really does a deep clean.
Small water tank requires constant refilling

Jennifer Roberts

Jennifer RobertsAuckland, New Zealand, NZ

Bad

I bought Bissell PowerWash from Auckland Harvey Norman,it cost NZ$380. Haven't use for few of months,the water can't spray out from water tank. So I rang the Bissell service and explained what problem was, but they asked me to check machine at Clive Dick Shop. The repairman told me they checked it and no any problems with this machine,but the water out is perfect again. Yes, that cost NZ$45. Now after few months later, the water don't spray out from water tank again. Does I should NZ$45 check again?no, I throw away. On the other hand the Bissell carpet shampooers cost NZ$20.

Water don't spring out from water tank

Belal

BelalAU

Excellent Value for Money

SOS79
SOS79

No body should ever buy from Hardly Normal, unless they want to be ripped off blind of course. Good Guys are the cheapest for these things.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners