Bissell Cleanview Deepcleaner 1190F

Bissell Cleanview Deepcleaner 1190F

See the Best Carpet & Floor Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

GEM

GEMNew South Wales

Great machine, easy to use

The machine is awesome, it works well, is heavy enough to dig deep for dirt. Because it uses warm water the carpets only took a couple of hours to dry. The lift of feature is great and allows the unit to be easily portable for accidental spills and the car.

Purchased in July 2019 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $699.00.

Amazing results

Very happy with this unit. My lounge room rug was looking dirty and dull. Took 15 mins and now it looks amazing. Didn't take too long to dry.

It was noisy but does suck a lot of the water up - so can't really complain.

Cons: Power cable is too short as with most products companies saving a couple of cents by short changing you so much that you need to always have an extension cord. This is one of my bug bears. Apart from that I love this machine.

sueasked

Why is it leaving clubs of fluff on my carpet

sue

Why is it leaving clumps of fluff on the floor

nadsy

Mine does the same, I pick them up as I go. I have used mine at my place, my rental and my sisters all different types of carpet - nylon and wool - they all do the same, wool was a little worse. I assume it is just loose strands of carpet fibres. I find it works best with one wet go, then two vaccums over that section. Never push and wet at the same time, this makes it worse. If you go back and try to redo it then also seems to leave more fluff clumps.

Get an answer from our members and Bissell representatives