3Bissell Featherweight 2024F

Bissell Featherweight 2024F Questions & Answers

VerifiedMPN:2024F
Ben D.

I have a new Bissell Featherwieght 2024F and after using it for the floor, I want to use it with the Crevice Tool but I can't remove the Floor Nozzle from the Dirt Container, it seems to be stuck? I am afraid to damage it if I pull any harder, can someone please explain the best way for me to remove it?

Isabelle
Isabelle

You actually have to have it plugged in and turned on, and then it comes away very easily. It is in the instruction manual, but it seems so bizarre that it was only when I couldn’t get it out that I really looked at it and gave it ago. It works.

Ben D.

Thank you so much Isabelle, I am so very grateful for your reply, it would never have occurred to me.
Kind regards, Ben

Paul A.
Paul A.

when was the first bissell feather weight vacuum cleaner produced?

Mark M.

does a Bissell Featherweight 2024F run on battery also ?

Donna Carter
Donna Carter

Mark M.

does a Bissell Featherweight 2024F run on battery also?

happyrabbit
happyrabbit

Hi Mark M.
It is a corded machine. Great suction. Able to pick up at least good 70% of the dust if compare to my upright corded Dyson. Washable filter. BUT, I returned the machine after 5 days usage in 2 bedroom unit, mainly floor broad and vinyl. Reason: The plastic tube that attached to the floor plate split, Bissell was good enough to offer a replacement BUT I opted to return the machine, given I cannot be sure if the machine will last for/or after the 12 months warranty period. In addition, the motor got very hot, so I used it for 15 minutes, then let it cool down, say 10 minutes. Good luck. Happyrabbit.

Get an answer from our members and Bissell representatives