Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F (page 2 of 2)

MPN: BIS-1957F
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

Very disappointed

If only I read reviews before I purchased this mop. Absolutely terrible. Leaks excessively from the water filter and tank. It got worse as I kept mopping and I almost slipped on the water puddles. Took it back to store and they gave me new one which has done exactly the same thing. Apparently they have had no other complaints. When I rang Bissell I was put immediately on hold for 15 min, gave up so left message and no answer. I could not be more disappointed. I highly advise to stay right away from this mop!!!

JL
JLCanberra

Leaks Badly

The steam mop started leaking from the water bottle / filter after the first few uses. Great service from Bissell, they sent new bottle and filter, which did not fix the leak. They then sent a brand new replacement, which sadly again leaked after the first few uses...... Bissell, Great Customer Service, shame about the bad design of the product allowing it to leak so badly. Off to Harvey Norman to find a new steam mop
Great Customer Service from Bissell
It Leaks water badly

I love my bissell mop

I use my mop all the time. Never leaks love fact no chemicals, lifts stubborn marks even dried cereal from bubs. My floors dried very quickly handy with baby that won't sit still and wants to be on the move again. Wash to wash mip head. Love the scented water drops, very happy customer
Dried fast, lifted stubborn foods, quick and easy to use
Short electrical cord

My mop still as good as first day I got it and still no problems near 2 years

Again it's still going strong through a 3 and near 1yr olds messy dilemmas

JayJay
JayJayPerth

Very disappointed

Purchased my steam mop and I'm totally disappointed. I should have read these reviews before purchasing. I will be at the door of Good Guys tomorrow morning with their steam mop and my receipt. I had to mop after 'steaming' coz the whole floor was wet and the mop was leaking. I'm a very disappointed customer.
Leaking, no proper steam

Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

adnilem
adnilemBrisbane

Biggest con of the century - HORRIBLE!!

Take note of the reviews, Do Not Buy!

Originally leaked from the tank, Water tank cap and insert was replaced under warranty, 12 months on it is leaking from the tank cap AGAIN. Contacted Bissell to be told i had to buy a replacement as i expected. Very poor quality and would not recommend or touch their rubbish again.
Learnt not to buy Bissell ever again!
Leaking piece of rubbish.

Deb
DebGeelong

Also Disappointed

I also have water dripping from water tank/filter, , even though i was told the filter should turn blue before it needed to be replaced,(mine still green), i replaced it anyway hoping this would solve the problem (3 times now @$20 each) but still leaks, mine is about 14 months old. Hate it... .

leaks

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Absolute disappointment.

I purchased my steam mop with wedding gift money and have been left feeling disappointed from the beginning. On first use it leaked water everywhere from the water tank, I was told by other Bissell users that this was normal. After 2 and a half years of very limited use (once a month on less than 50 square meters of flooring) my steam mop died. I contacted Bissell direct and was informed it would not be worth repairing. I then asked what the expected life span of the product would be and was told maybe one or two years. I will never again buy a Bissell product! And will inform my friends the same.

Leaked water. Short life span.

kurrajongmum
kurrajongmumAU

Complete Piece Of Junk

Shocking

Worst purchase ever. This mob actually almost ruined my timber floors and left huge white marks everywhere, appeared to be nearly burning off the varnish. With that said it is strange to also note that my floors took ages to dry??? Only used it for 15mins before I wanted to take it back. Bissell customer service was a joke and wanted me to post the steam mop to them at my own expense!!! Thank god there are some good retailers that do the right thing, good guys happily accepted the return and gave me a full refund, thank god! Never will I ever use a Bissell product again.

Everything

Nothing but a problem with the Bissell Steam Mop Max

This machine is an abject failure - only worked well once, then returned & given another with the same result - water leaks from filter - wet, streaky floors, no steam to speak of. No chance of my going back for a 3rd time. Thought Bissell was supposed to be a good brand - how disappointed am I!!

Carmen5
Carmen5

I agree this machine is hopeless. Expensive for what it is. Leaves streaks on wooden floors and steam is not strong enough. Complete waste of money. Mine is going in the bin.

Angry141
Angry141

Yup, absolutely hopeless.. Wet, streaky floors..

graciela

I agree, a waste of money!!

sissyrmeWhangarei, NZ

Replaced 1st one and 2nd did the same!

greghusky
greghusky

Exactly same thing happened to me! They were happy to relace it but the next one did exactly the same thing too! Why can they be keeping these on the market after so many people are getting them replaced and then same thing happening?

graciela

Thank you , I will try the hoover one.

shevek
shevekSydney

limited but sturdy

Simple and solid looking, easy to use. The H20X5 failed after a month. Paid $139 at Bing Lee so it's probably superseded. Still they had spare cloths. Simple to refill, a bit cumbersome. You have to hold the trigger to produce steam. Others found it left the floor wet, not me. Has a water filter which hasn't cracked yet ...
Simple, rugged construction.
A bit heavy, a bit tiring to use

lupu
lupuAU

Consumers beware!

This is my second post on this absolute piece of junk. Besides all the problems already listed by others unfortunate buyers there is another one you will have to deal with : the water filter started cracking after 4 times this thing was used. When you call the company they will tell you that you must have deopped it and that's why it cracked!

If still on warranty they will send you another one (in good faith) , then soon after it will crack again and they will tell you that now you have to buy one !
When we throw it away