Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

MPN: BIS-1957F
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
Peter
PeterBrisbane

Finally died - rubbish product

Used less than once a month it was a total waste of money. I would leak water instead of creating steam, then finally it stopped doing anything. $179 worth of rubbish from Harvey Norman - should have taken it back during the extended warranty and told them it's not fit for purpose. I would avoid Bissel products at all costs if this is the standard of their supposed quality - you couldn't even pay me to take one of their products.

Purchased in January 2016 at Harvey Norman for $179.00.

wasser
wasserTauranga New Zealand

RUBBISH

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

Wish I had read the reviews before I purchased this product..A piece of rubbish....

This product is a piece of rubbish...It leaks from the chamber, and overall very poorly put together...Bissell should have recalled this product, they should have done the right thing, I will never purchase another Bissell product in the future. I only wish I had read the reviews first and there would not have been a complaint on my part as I would not have brought it...

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
TTZ
TTZSouth Australia

Leaks and Leaks and Leaks and Leaks and Leaks

I am so vastly disappointed with this leaky and poorly tested product. It was what I would consider to be very expensive. I have had far cheaper before this, but thought I would splash out as steam mopping is fun. I adore steam mops.

This is the anti-christ of fun. It leaks pretty much non-stop and the water that does get through to the head just saturates the floor. It has leaked from day 1, but hubby didn't want to take it back. So we tie a dishcloth around it and change it when it gets soaked.

I actually prefer a $10 sponge mop from Coles. This product is really just awful. I really don't like to say negative things for no reason, but I really hate this mop.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F compares to other Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners

Josh
JoshPerth

Disgraceful product.

I was extremely disappointed for all the same reason everyone else is. I have other bissell products, so disappointed they didn't recall the product to save its reputation.

Has anyone been contacted by bissell regarding the review they have placed? I would be interested in people's feed back. Thanks for reading

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Terrible product.

This Bissel steam cleaner worked the first few times. Now, it just leaks and doesn't heat up properly. In the end, it simply creates more work. I'd definitely stay away from this product because it is not convenient whatsoever. I wish I would have spent a bit more money on something that was going to do actually do the work I need done.

Rebs
RebsCanberra

Overpriced Junk - unlike most bissel products

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
fridge-and-dishwasher-awards-for-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021
CarmenCanberra

A very leaky water tank

Since day one, water has leaked from the reservoir where it joins the unit. It's impossible to seal and from looking at the other reviews, which I didn't do prior to buying it, it's a design fault. I hope Bissell have the guts to stand by their product and do somehitng about it

Linda B
Linda BVictoria

Rubbish! Be warned. Stay away from it.

Ditto. Absolute rubbish. I initially purchased it to clean really ground in grime from unsurfaced linoleum. Of course it didn't work but was great in our new tiled home.... initially. After the first 15 months it now leaks like a sieve. Takes a lot of effort and time to work up steam and gives out far less steam than it used to. Very disappointed. Going back to manual mops and hot water. At least when they wear out they are far less expensive to replace.

Jakes
JakesAU

What a piece of rubbish!!!!

Please do not ever buy this piece of junk. Rather give that money to charity. The steam that comes out of it is not good at all. It leaks and leaks. Please stay away from it.

Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop

What a heap of rubbish! I couldn't get any steam! I am about to return it and choose a different steam mop entirely! If you are thinking of purchasing a steam mop, leave Bissell alone, and read some of the reviews. From experience I would not even consider giving it another go. Judging from the reviews, you know the massive problems experienced Bissell! Shame on you!?

Nishalby
NishalbyBrisbane

Absolute waste of money!

Filled the water holder with water and waited forever. No steam, not even warmth. Just using the trigger got some steam but that's not useful. Like everybody else has mentioned, it streaks on tiles and leaves it cold and wet. Super disappointed.

Extremely Disappointed
Extremely Disappointed

Extremely Disappointed!

Liked the handle...Much better than the Shark that slips/rubs back and forth across your palm. But, that's where the positive stops. Cold water, steam?? Where?? Floors remain wet for much longer than if I use a mop and bucket. Water then dries as streaks on tiles. Cord way too short. Need an extension cord no matter which power point I choose to use in the house. Hoping store will cooperate and refund us on an absolutely awful product. :-(

Spot73
Spot73Sydney

Thankfully it was a gift. Rubbish!

I just wrote a review for another Bissell product which I loved. This mop is garbage. I thought I must have been doing something wrong as it continually leaks. I have to put 2 tea towels under my feet when I mop to mop up the drips. I checked the instructions etc and it still leaks. I also like to use the steam button... it is a steam mop.

I received it as a gift from a relative. Thankfully I didn't spend my money on it.

Only compliment is the nice smelling essential oil you can use in the water canister.

Don't waste your money on this one!

Agree that it is rubbish

My steam mop leaks as well, even with me carefully putting in the water bottle. It leaves my floors cold and wet. It heated up and worked well for the first couple of times but doesn't seem to heat up anymore. The floor finally dries with streaks all over it. Not good.