Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

MPN: BIS-1957F
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3
    Birdie
    BirdieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Steam mops are not as good as they claim

I have floor boards in my house with rugs in some of the rooms. I love using the steam mop to freshen up my rugs. Although they may clean the floor boards, I dont use them often because they make the floor look cloudy, and I'm afraid after a while may ruin the wooden floor. I couldnt resist putting a tiny drop of Eucalyptus oil once to get rid of the "steamy smell" but that was what killed my Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop. So I brought another Bissell Steam mop, the cheaper variety. That was a total waste of money. It has a few tiny holes where the steam comes out which barely make an impact on the rugs and leave streaks on the floor boards.
    Steam Mops are not worth hundreds of dollars.

shevek
    shevekSydney

limited but sturdy

Simple and solid looking, easy to use. The H20X5 failed after a month. Paid $139 at Bing Lee so it's probably superseded. Still they had spare cloths. Simple to refill, a bit cumbersome. You have to hold the trigger to produce steam. Others found it left the floor wet, not me. Has a water filter which hasn't cracked yet ...
    Simple, rugged construction.
    A bit heavy, a bit tiring to use

j moore
    j mooreasked

Why has my new max bissel home steam mop left streaks on my vinyl wooden floor? first time use.purchased at Harvey Normans.

sissyrme
    sissyrme

Because it is a piece of junk! I bought a new Hoover and I love it...front removal of water container, heats fast as, trigger action for steam, on off switch, lights when steam is ready, swivel head....and no leaks! It has it all.

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners