Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

Bissell Healthy Home Steam Mop Max 1957F

MPN: BIS-1957F
See the Best Steam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.3

I love my bissell mop

I use my mop all the time. Never leaks love fact no chemicals, lifts stubborn marks even dried cereal from bubs. My floors dried very quickly handy with baby that won't sit still and wants to be on the move again. Wash to wash mip head. Love the scented water drops, very happy customer
    Dried fast, lifted stubborn foods, quick and easy to use
    Short electrical cord

My mop still as good as first day I got it and still no problems near 2 years

Again it's still going strong through a 3 and near 1yr olds messy dilemmas

j moore
    j mooreasked

Why has my new max bissel home steam mop left streaks on my vinyl wooden floor? first time use.purchased at Harvey Normans.

sissyrme
    sissyrme

Because it is a piece of junk! I bought a new Hoover and I love it...front removal of water container, heats fast as, trigger action for steam, on off switch, lights when steam is ready, swivel head....and no leaks! It has it all.

CategorySteam Mops & Hard Floor Cleaners