Bissell Lift-Off Pet 2177F

Bissell Lift-Off Pet 2177F

MPN: 2177F

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (3) · No (0)
Rachel3433

Rachel3433Hunter Region, NSW

Great vac but.....

Great for 3 years, best vac ever. I lost wheels but replaced. and now it won t suck. Handle broke too. Duct tape fixed that. Hard to unblock. But God it was great for a while. But should last longer.

Purchased in June 2015 at Harvey Norman for $350.00.

Good suction, but parts don't last

After 3 short years, we've had to replace the hose, handle and fix the power cord. Also, the plastic base plate underneath is broken and bissel don't have a replacement part. I really expect a machine to last more than 3 years before having to send it to the tip... not a great way to save the planet when you have to replace a vacuum cleaner this fast. Very unhappy overall with this product. Suction is great which is why I'm trying to replace the parts, but having no luck so far...

Purchased in September 2016.

Sam49

Sam49SYDNEY

Great idea but horrible to use over time

Purchased in June 2016 at Appliances Online.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Lift-Off Pet 2177F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Adam

AdamNew South Wales, 2560

A great vacuum cleaner

This is an amazing vacuum cleaner. I use it once a week to do a proper clean after using a Dyson stick in between. I have a long haired cat who drops quiet a bit of hair and this picks it all up. You can detach the barrel and use the attachments to clean stairs, but it is a bit heavy when used this way.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Kelsie M

Kelsie MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely amazing!

Hands down the best vacuum I have ever used. It comes with so many attachments and is so easy to use on stairs. The cord is really long which saves me having to switch PowerPoints three times like I have had to in the past. Don’t know how I have lived without this vacuum!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Patrick

PatrickVictoria

part dont last

this vacuum are great but my only problem is when the rubber band that roll the roller keep snapping and have to order in spares, now the roller is faulty and cant find any replacement on the Bissell website which is frustrating...at least have the spares available for this model. Now looking for another vacuum.

IshkaaAU

Bissell has dropped the ball on Customer Service in Australia

Ishkaa

Well I have been told a new replacement is on the way. Warranty was upheld.

Nikkie S

Nikkie S

Does the job - just

Vacuum is quiet when not using the brush feature and is easy to manoeuvre however the suction is the downfall despite being the pet model the fluff from of cat and short haired dog still remain on the furniture after a vacuum. Also not great on floorboards lots of dust and dirt left behind.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

The best vacuum I have owned

I'm not normally a person who gets excited about a vacuum cleaner however I love this one. I have a Newfoundland dog and previously have been sweeping the carpet then trying to vacuum it, there was still hair everywhere. I just got this one as it was a good price and it had good reviews. It picks up all his hair and my carpets are now clean. Plus it picks up all the other dirt and stuff. I'm no clean freak but this is the best. It is easy to maneuver and the lift off bit is great too. I found that fairly light to carry around. My only criticism is that the canister is fairly small which means more regular emptying.

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Dave

DaveMelbourne

The best designed vacuum anywhere in the world.

I purchased this vacuum in 2014 within a month of release here in Australia. what can I say it's awesome. the difference it makes having a rotating brush beating the dust out of the carpet and the pet hair it brings up is incredible. I wash the filters every month and it's been getting abused now for 3 years without a hiccup the attachments are plentiful and you could never use them all but great that it was thought about and comes with them.
The lift off function is great to walk around the house doing all the crevasses and cleaning out the car. I also own a bissell shampooer to match.

Date PurchasedMay 2014
Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Gets the job done

I've had a few vacuum cleaners before and while I wouldn't say this is quite as good as a Dyson it's still good value for money and keeps the house clean. There's a couple minor issues - hair can get stuck in the machine and it's difficult to get out, the machine itself falls over if you stray a little too far with the attachments, etc. But these are all minor things and I recommend it if you can pick it up for around $300 - $400.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Chris C.

Chris C.

Efficiency at a sensible price.

At 1/2 to 1/3rd the price of other respected upright vacuum cleaners, the performance certainly isn't dictated by its price! I live in a fully carpeted house with two large dogs, and this unit has proven to be as good as, or better than other uprights I've trialled prior to purchasing my Bissell. Equally easy to use as a Shark or Dyson, but so much cheaper. I'm exceptionally pleased with my purchase.

Warwick52

Warwick52Gippsland, VIC

Great Upright vac.

Looking to update our vac, wife wanted to return to an upright. Decided to check this out after reading a lot of good reviews. We liked what we saw at the shop and decided to buy it. Wife loves the the swivel head and the way the barrel comes apart for stairs and areas you cannot normally get to. Suction is terrific and feels like a good solid machine.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Leanne Page

Leanne PageMarnoo

I have been proven wrong!!!!!

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Ted Sim

Ted SimGippsland, VIC

The Cats are Innocent!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Donna

DonnaCentral West, NSW

Amazed by this machine

I had my fourth Dyson upright die on me. Very hard to clean heaps of maintenance every vacuum. We and bought this today. Amazed at how much dirt and pet pir it lifted out of the same area I cleaned with my 3 year old Dyson earlier today. Heavy vacuum cleaner but it steers well. Tools easy to use. It cleaned fur off easily I didn't need to use the pet hair tool. A fried told me she has had hers for 8 years and works as good as the day she bought it. I did an area rug and the lounge room. Brilliant! It genuinely lifted the pile. Great machine.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Rosemary McKee Robertson

Rosemary McKee RobertsonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Brilliant Vacuum

I cannot fault this awesome pet vacuum. My old barrel vac just wasn't doing it's job lifting all the dog hair and was damaging the walls. I bought the Bissell Lift-Off Pet vacuum on the spur of the moment and I'm so glad I did. Although sadly 3 days after buying the vac my beautiful dog was forced to be put to sleep. But a month on I'm still picking up dog hairs. I recommend this vacuum 100% and all the added accessories are also great. Well done Bissell.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Lizzie

LizzieSydney, NSW

Awesome purchase

Very pleased with this vacuum cleaner, we have 3 pets, one which sheds a lot and this vacuum instantly sucks up the mountains of hair. Highly recommend it.

Lex

Lex

Happy with my purchase

morj

morjNEWCASTLE

We will call you back,6 months still no call

Brush is very hard damaged polished timber floors rang and asked about softer brush was told will speak to technician and call you back , still waiting 6 months and counting
Please not the power brush is not being used and still damages the timber floors

works great on all other surfaces