Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1941F

Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1941F

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

2.6

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (1)
Roz C.

Roz C.North-West & West coast, TAS

Read the reviews

Works wonders on carpets. Hard floors? Forget it. Picks up nothing no matter what setting you switch to. Wish I had of read these reviews before purchasing. The 35 year old vacuum I was replacing works 1000% better than this does.

Purchased in June 2020 at Godfreys for A$295.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Kane B.

Kane B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Frustrating

Terrible..absolutely terrible. This machine looks good but that's it. I will be disputing my warrenty that has just expired. Bissell, how how could a machine like the Pet Hair Eraiser pass quality control at your factory. I have spend more time pulling this machine apart to clean out the bloked hair then i have using it. Bissell, I would really appreciate a bit of acknowledgment or compensation to heal some of the pain.

Purchased in June 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$300.00.

Product is used Rarely
Floor Type Carpet and Wood
K.V.E.L

K.V.E.LMackay, Queensland

Great for carpet, terrible on other surfaces.

This is very effective on carpet and leaves is fur free. It is terrible on the lino, and I'm now needing to buy a cheap vacuum to sort my kitchen, dining room and bathrooms! Wishing I explored other brands more!

Purchased in March 2019 for A$400.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet and Linoleum
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Pet Hair Eraser 1941F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

MsEmm

MsEmmSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great on carpets, hopeless on bare floors

Worked great for about a year, still works well on carpets but better off just using a broom on bare / hard flooring! Started making loud, high pitched noises from the motor. I have cleaned all brushes and filters to trouble shoot and realised it has a faulty motor. I have made a complaint and am expecting a refund under consumer law. Heavy, clunky and awkward to use. Wish I had invested in a Dyson instead.

Purchased in January 2018 at Bissell Outlet Store for A$399.00.

Product is used Weekly
Floor Type Carpet, Tiles and Wood
shaper

shaperPerth, WA

Does a good job

We recently got this vacuum as our old one finally died on us. Looking for something that I can handle as I cannot lift heavy object this seemed fine , we got it home and after quite some fiddling around I found I could get the handle to drop but had to wear shoes as its a bit hard on the feet as you have to push with your feet and pull the handle down at the same time. However when you do get it to work its great does a really good job.We do not have pets but a lot of carpets around the house in various lengths and this does a great job on them all. Including any flooring without carpets. Can be a bit hard to manage at first but you soon get used to it, as the head swivels around. All up I would say its a good well rounded vacuum

Purchased in January 2019 for A$399.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
Mark

MarkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

What a waste of money

Bought the vacuum first use, thought this is cleaning great on the carpet... then moved to the tiles (60% of my house is tile)set the vacuum to bare floor, the vacuum is useless, tried moving the vacuum over small stones over and over and over but couldnt get it to suck them up... I had to get my old vacuum I was replacing to clean the tiles, so i guess i wont be replacing my old cleaner and will have to swap between the two to clean my house... Do not waste your money

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Pomthumb

PomthumbDarling Downs, QLD

It could be so much better

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Bill

BillGold Coast

Broke after a few months. Warranty service useless

Got this as we didn't want to waste money on a Dyson.
Great on carpet, Useless on tiles. Handheld wand hard to use. Handled hair from our 2 German shepherds pretty well.

Vacuum bushes packed it in after 2 months and it was sent away to Vic for repair so without a vacuum for 3 weeks and it still hasn't arrived yet.
Non existent support from JB HiFi who couldn't care less
Go with another brand

Date PurchasedFeb 2018
Joh S

Joh SAU

Best vacuum for pet hair we've tried!

We have 2 cats and a golden retriever dog... this vacuum easily removes their furr off all surfaces in our house!
We have tiles, carpet & vinyl floor boards and it works at ease on these.
The swivel makes it super easy to maneuver as well as the upright vacuum is great for people with back issues like myself.
Catcher is easy to empty.
Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

DMac15

DMac15Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Outstanding with very long haired pets.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Faulty Machine

When the machine works, it is excellent. But I had it for a month and it stopped working. Thinking that all would be fine, I sent it back to manufacturer. THEY CHARGED ME TO LOOK AT IT and told me I had to put nearly $200 to get it fixed. There is very little that is actually covered under their warranty. BEWARE.

Date PurchasedNov 2017