2Bissell Powerforce Helix 2111F

3.8

kayla h.
kayla h.Hunter Region, NSW4 posts

Amazing

Fantastic corded vacuum cleaner perfect for apartments, great for cleaning up after dogs. Good on tile, linoleum, carpet and rugs. Show details
Marita B.
Marita B.
godzaconic
godzaconicPerth, WA47 posts
Colin
ColinThe Mallee, VIC2 posts

Great value

I purchased this vacuum cleaner because quite frankly it was cheap and it was all I could afford. For a $108 I was not expecting the world's greatest but I have been very impressed. I am cleaning low pile carpets which I thought were quite clean but was very surprised at the amount of dirt this cleaner got out of the carpets. Very, very easy to dismantle and clean as it is all plastic. I am not expecting it to last a lifetime but if it runs OK for a couple of years I will be very pleased. I also like the fact that it comes with two replacement belts. Show details
Mal
MalBateman's Bay3 posts
  2111F

good suction, poor quality, poor parts availability

Used on low pile carpets, mats and tiles. Expect it to fail after about 1 year. Belts melt, smoke and stink, roller brush locks in place. Unable to find replacement parts from various sites in Australia, including from Bissell. The model, while still available, seems unknown to parts sellers. Was good while it lasted, but did not last long.

Anne
Anne

Terrible. I hate it

Suction is good. And that's the only good news.

Terrible smell of burning rubber when used on anything except a really flat carpet or floor (hence the 2 spare belts, I assume)

Suction tube blocks up so very little gets through to the canister.

Cord wrapping for storage is cumbersome.

Drops/spits out most of what it picks up, a few inches further on. I'm going back to a Dyson!

Smokingwheels
SmokingwheelsWheatbelt, WA5 posts
digga5
digga5AU6 posts

Great product

Does the job, great picks up every thing best vacuum cleaner we have had.

A bit bulky in tight spaces generally does a very good job.

We are very happy with it.