Bissell Powerlifter Pet 1521F

Bissell Powerlifter Pet 1521F

MPNs: 36389543 and BIS-1521F

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now
Buying Guide Banner

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (4) · No (0)
Troy F.

Troy F.Hobart, TAS

Awful....just awful

Purchased in February 2019 at Dick Smith for $298.00.

Does very well on carpet, clogs with hair easily

Purchased in May 2020 at Kogan.com for $319.00.

Ruby

RubySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Poor service on broken part 2years old

Purchased at Dick Smith for $197.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Powerlifter Pet 1521F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

MissPixie

MissPixiePerth, WA

Best vacumn cleaner for the price

Picks up the long hair from my collies without winding around the roller and needing cleaning every use. Sucks up so much dirt everytime. The container for the dirt could be a bit larger as it sometimes needs emptying before I have finished and it can be tricky to get it apart and back together. For the price, it is brilliant.

Purchased in May 2019.

James C

James C

Didn't realise how dirty everything was

We have 2 indoor cats and one sheds badly. Have used numerous different brands. Tried this and my god. Could not believe how much fur it caught. Felt disgusted that we had lived in such filth for so long.

Purchased in August 2016.

Steph

StephDarling Downs, QLD

Worst vacuum cleaner and company ever

Date PurchasedSept 2018
rippedoff

rippedoff

no warranty

Careful they don't honour their warranty, they will tell you the filter is dirty even though its only from the current 20 minute use, Aust. Office run by a tyrant. Had Bissel products since the late 60's but there will never be another in this house. Plastics are brittle too

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Nicky

Nicky

We used to have a shark vac which i thought was great but this one picks up 10x the amount of pet hair. Such a great vac. Cant recommend it enough to others. The attachments are great for the couch and clothes. I have 3 very fluffy animals and it works very effectively.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
C. ANDERSEN

C. ANDERSENSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleans well, poor physical design

Date PurchasedJune 2018
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Blows Dyson out of the water

Love love love this power lifter pet vacc been using a Dyson for many years brought this new one home first use nearly half filled shopping bag full of bulldog hair and dirt thought I had clean floors

Date PurchasedJune 2018
krisget

krisgetVictoria

Good suction

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Brenda

Brenda

Great product & very efficient

I love this vaccuum. Good suction & lots of nossels for different floors, nooks and crannies. I used this vacuum when cleaning the car, it did a great job & also sucked up the dog hair really well. Only negative is the weight of the unit. Almost a perfect vacuum.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Skainzy

Skainzy

Bye bye cat hair

Having two young cats they love to run around and play all day long this vacuums suction vacuums it up with ease and it comes apart for easy lifting to get all over the lounge. And not just the lounge and carpet even the lino and floor boards are no match for the vacuum

Date PurchasedApr 2013
Jazzy

JazzyWest End Brisbane

I love Bissell I have 2 long haired dogs and a cat I could not live without my bissell powerlifter p

Great suction brings all and I mean ALL my pets hair up on the rugs and Lino and my carpet and tiles
It however could be a little less noisy and lighter
I have a four bedroom house it really makes it easy on me and my family is now considering buying one for there family members

Nerida Williams

Nerida Williams

No more hair clog

. Great performance, no more tangled hair to try to get out of the roller, really good suction when picking up the dog hair and mine.
. Very easy to move around on the floor and getting around our furniture.
. We have Laminated floors which are a light colour so I vacuum daily.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

TIMELY_A

TIMELY_AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great vaccuum cleaner

Most of our house is carpet and this vaccuum cleaner makes cleaning the area very easy, it's easy to push and pull with a long cord. It gets a lot of dust and dirt out of the carpet, way more than our previous cleaner. It's also very easy to empty and clean and comes with useful attachments

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Kath

KathBelmont

Money well spent

My carpets now look brand new. Our old vaccy was getting tired after removing hair of 3 dogs, 2 cats and kids. It is easy to use, and the amount of dust and dirt it picked up was amazing. It is the best vaccuum that i hzve bought in years.

Date PurchasedDec 2017
fruity7

fruity7lismore

Blows pet hairs around rather than sucking them up.

Date PurchasedSept 2017
James Wang

James WangMelbourne

A superb Carpet vacuum cleaner!

I received this product as a gift. It is a superb Carpet vacuum cleaner! I used Dyson before. This Bissell product has better performance than the Dyson one I current own. Its brushing and suction combination function works much effectively on both wooden floor and carpets. With its stronger suction, some corner area can be cleaned much esyer. Pets hair can be removed throughly from carpet.

Though it doesn't looks light but actually easy to operate and feel very light and easy to manoeuvre.

Fell

FellBomaderry

Better than product twice the price

We got this vacuum to replace a Dyson I had paid upwards of $500 for.Totally worth it!I thought my carpet was clean!I was amazed at how much dirt it sucked up in the first five minutes.The unit is nice and light and easy to maneuver.I have both hardwood and carpet and the adjustable hight is useful.The only downside is the tools fall off a bit and there is no brush to do around the kickboards etc.