Bissell Pro Heat 2X Revolution 1858F

MPN: 1858F

Vacuum Cleaners Buying Guide

4.3

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (5) · No (0)

CeI

CeISouth-Eastern Region, NSW

It's a wonderful product!

Purchased in May 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$649.00.

Product is used Monthly
Malika Y.

Malika Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Really good carpet cleaner

the machine works a lot better to previous brands i have used in the past my only conplains are the upholstery tools are a bit hard to use and the water compartment is a bit small

Purchased in June 2020 at Bestbuyonline for A$557.00.

Product is used Rarely
Kane

Kaneperth

Quick and efficient

Purchased in November 2019 at Beta katanning for A$549.00.

Noise Level
Product is used Several times a week
Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Pro Heat 2X Revolution 1858F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Tan

TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worked wonders - much cheaper in long run to than a professional cleaner

Cleaned so well and removed old stains like a dream. Easy to use, and has 2 cleaning modes - express or deep clean. Very impressed. Before and after photos attached.can even purchase a hard floor attachment for this unit so not just for carpets.

• +1

Purchased in September 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$499.00.

Alex

AlexQLD

Easy to use. As good as rug doctor

I'd normally hire a Rug doctor but since I now only have 4 carpeted bedrooms I've decided to buy this machine on sale with afterpay. Money well spent! This thing is just as good and I find it less bulky and a lot easier to manoeuvre. The head fits under the bed too where this was impossible with rug doctor. Very easy to clean also and the smell of their solution is divine. My whole house smells lovely. Definitely worth the money. It's a great machine.

Purchased in February 2019 at Bing Lee.

AbrahamVictoria

excellent cleaning

can't complain about the quality of cleaning. The only fault is having to empty and refill so many times. Also doesnt seem to keep water hot. The fact that it can do light cleaning and deep cleaning is an added bonus. The extra attachments are great. the only other improvement i can think of is that the head should come apart for easy cleaning.

Date PurchasedApr 2018
ZeeZee

ZeeZeeVictoria

It's okay

It's bulky as hell, it does clean okay but doesn't clean as well as it claims. Have to constantly refill it, bit of a pain when you need to walk over already wet carpet just to refill it.

I found it extremely noisey to the point I had to wear ear muffs, maybe I have sensitive hearing?

There are much better ones out there for the price.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
MichaelM

MichaelMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great carpet cleaner

The Proheat 2X works really well and does a thorough job of cleaning the carpets and couches. It takes a little longer to clean the same area that with a Britex rental machine but the convenience and cost saving makes up for it. The upholstery tool works well and the integrated brush helps get rid of stubborn spots. It manoeuvers well around furniture and cleans close to the edges. The machine is built well and sturdy. The only flaw I have found is that the waste water and clean water tanks are a little small requiring regular trips to the basin.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Paula

PaulaBindoon

Absolutely love it

I bought this machine to clean the rugs in my house. Just brilliant, I hadn't ever cleaned my rugs before I got this machine, it did such a wonderful job. Worth every cent, I now clean my rugs every few months and am so glad I bought it. Highly recommended

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

assilem1

assilem1Vic, 3214

Cleans well but leaks terribly.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Josh

JoshMurray Region, NSW

Heavy duty carpet cleaner

This item was a life saver for us. With cream carpets and two children under two (I know what were we thinking!?) This cleaner revitalised our struggling carpet and saved our upholstery from countless disgusting stains. I couldn't believe how much crud came out of our carpets the first couple of runs. No more living in fear or rental inspections or googling "how do I get ..... stains out of carpet"

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Sandra

Sandra

Wheels were dodgy and scraped

It worked very well but ours was dodgy from day dot. The wheels made an awful scraping noise and were rubbing on something inside. Took back after one use and received refund. Lucky we took out product care other wise we would have had to ship it to bissell at our cost. But Harvey Norman were great

Date PurchasedSep 2018
Pcs1810

Pcs1810

Better than the professionals

Advertised as "Outcleans the Leading Rental" and it certainly does this. Great little unit, fairly lightweight for the quality and for what it does. Cleaned our carpets to a level not seen in years, and means that we can forget about having to replace carpets for quite a while yet - they look like new again. Recommended for any one who wants a fresh clean carpet and wants to clean a complete room or too.

Great price currently at Good Guys ($369.00 less 10%) as in clearance mode. RRP is $599 so definitely a bargain at this price.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
JGE

JGE

Great!

Much easier and more effective than my Kirby shampooer. Spot cleaning tool is great for couches. Freshens up carpet from our dog and leaves it clean for baby to play on. Can leak out the bottom a little if left stationary. Not overly noisy. Would be better with a bigger water.

Kelly

Kellylalor

I give 5 star

This is the best one I ever had!! It a little bit heavy and the head a little bit big,so it not suitable for washing stair. But it is perfect for washing the big area carpet. The loung room and living area, also the rooms. You will find how dirty the carpet you got. And you want to clean very week. It got two big wheels so easy to move, but the hard thing is you have to put water in and take dirty water out. But it is how is work. Before we clean it, please vacuum first, otherwise it will be too many dirt into the dirty tank and it makes machine short life. So this machine main use clean carpet and dry. It is a sunny day, it can easy to dry after you use dry function.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Great Product - Satisfied

This is a great product; I am very satisfied. The suction is pretty good. Used both on upholstery and carpet and results are very good. Will definitely recommend.
Adjustable cleaning modes, lets you customize your clean
Quick and easy cleaning that dries in about an hour using express clean mode

Date PurchasedApr 2018

Can’t live without it now

This is the best product I’ve bought in a long time my carpets are gleaming, my son had spilt hair dye on the carpet (long story to why he got his hands on it) anyway the stains had been there for over a year (light grey carpet) with me trying everything from the supermarket to remove them bought the proheat 2x and one go over them removed them forever am so happy, has now also removed red cordial stains, orange juice..the list goes on also leaves the carpet smelling fresh and lovely thanks Bissell my next purchase will be a crosswave, loyal customer here

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Iptg

Iptgsydney

I am satisfied

Very nice and easy to clean. Now my carpets are clean and fresh. But it uses up lot of water and liquid, which I did not mind as I can see the results and the amount of dirt was extracted.
Note: the solutions given not enough to clean whole house, buy extra ones.

Almost perfect!

Josh C

Josh CDarwin

Awesome product....

Had this Bissell for 12 months now and its amazing. I've used it on both of plush and shaggy rugs and inside my 4wd on the seats and carpet.. Works like a treat, and saves the requirement to get them professionally cleaned.

Easy use, would recommend this product to anyone.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017