Bissell Pro Heat 2X Revolution 1858F

Bissell Pro Heat 2X Revolution 1858F (page 2 of 2)

MPN: 1858F

See the Best Upright Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

bissell proheat x2 revolution cleans very well. Properly cleaning the machine after each use is a

Date PurchasedJan 2018

ZoeD

ZoeDVictoria

Great

Reasonable cleaning quality although seems better without shampoo. Shampoo seems to stay in the carpet even after cleaning.it does have a Small tank though so needs emptying 2-3 times per room. Hoping that after a major clean it will be good to spot clean with. Basic upholstery attachments looking at replacing these.

Date PurchasedJan 2018
murcod

murcodSouth Australia

Works as well as claimed.

Date PurchasedNov 2017
Maggie

MaggieKellyville

Fantastic job, carpets like new

This is a wonderful product. Firstly not having to go get a rental machine and having it there when needed if there is a mess or just when the day is perfect for drying the carpet is a big plus. Can't believe what a wonderful job this machine does. I would make sure you buy Bissell's shampoo, different ones for most stains as I am sure this helps as well and they have a range for everything. Much better than most professional cleaners I have used. I got it on special on TVSN and they had payment plan as well which made it very affordable

Date PurchasedOct 2016

commands

commandsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good carpet washer

I always wanted to buy rotating brush strong washer. But the good ones are too expensive in Australia when you compare the similar models in USA. This particular one is not cheap either on full price but luckily I got good discount. ($400 @ eBay)
I am happy with its performance. What a strong brush washing and suction. Turned my carpets like new while my wife was forcing me to replace the carpets.
Only thing is you have to keep changing water in both tanks every 10-15 min. But results are stunning. I don't think professional cleaners could do any better.
Just make sure you vacuum the carpet in detail before washing.
GoodLuck