MPN: 2066F
See the Best Carpet Shampooers & Steamers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bissell? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Pet OwnerYes (27) · No (4)

Dee
DeeSydney, NSW

Love this item

Have purchased this and it cleans really well! Love the self cleaning function & don't know how I lived without this previously especially with dog hair. It is sleek and easy to use.

Purchased in June 2021 at Bing Lee for $500.00.

matz
matzCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lost suction after lesser than 5 uses, water tank leaking. Abhorrent customer service. Steer clear!

Purchased in November 2020 at The Good Guys Online store for $589.65.

Shane  Cabin 8141
Shane Cabin 8141Sydney, NSW

Good but uses too much solution and the extra long cord is dangerous

Cleans carpets well, needs too be cleaned too often, uses too much solution plus the cord is a pain tripping over it all the time, I should have purchased the Hoover one instead.

Purchased in February 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for $525.00.

Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Find out how Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 2066F compares to other Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Craig Cartwright
Craig CartwrightPerth, WA

I will never buy another Bissell product!

Carpet, we bought this machine as we have a dog, the machine lasted for two uses. We only had carpet in one room of the house.
It preformed well for two uses, then it didn’t work.
I paid over $600 for this machine.
I expected more from a trusted company like Bissell.
I will never purchase another product from Bissell.

Purchased in February 2021 for $600.00.

Mon
Mon

Literally best investment (after the house)

The reviews looked great so we figured we’d give it a go - given we have two dogs and two cats (and the dogs often use the carpet as the toilet). We’ve had this machine for over a year now and it’s just amazing. There’s a particular spot that they love to pee on and you just watch the machine pull up all the pee. It’s super easy to use and while some chords could be longer, it’s totally doable in our three story townhouse. Honestly the best investment you can make - two steam cleans and you’ve paid it off! Couldn’t rave about this product more.

Purchased in June 2020 at The Good Guys for $450.00.

The best kitchen appliances in 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-best-kitchen-appliances-in-2020

Best Fridges and Dishwashers in 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019
best-fridges-and-dishwashers-in-2020

Avleen M.
Avleen M.23 July 2021

Fantastic carpet cleaner

My carpets were full of dirt and stains from two young pups, but this carpet cleaner has made it look good as new. It's very easy to use and the end result it just as good as getting them professionally cleaned!

Purchased in April 2021 at RetraVision for $505.00.

GerryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good value and practical

I was tossing up whether to buy this or a 2nd hand Britex (the commercial ones you rent). My sister strongly recommend this one - so I took the plunge. As far as cleaning and suction go its very good. My only crticism is that the water tank is too small, and the brushes are hard to pull out to clean. Also - it seems to bring up a lot more carpet lint that the britex - however this might be because this is my first clean

Purchased in April 2021 at The Good Guys for $501.00.

Sassy2Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best thing I’ve bought

See the photos before and after I got the carpet cleaned didn’t work used this twice and my carpets you can hardly see the pee marks I wish I had bought this years ago the best money I’ve ever spent I would never pay to get my carpets cleaned ever again

Purchased in October 2020 at The Good Guys for $600.00.

Rick
RickSouth West, WA

Awesome machine

Bought this unit today and cleaned 3 rugs in the afternoon. Cleans really well and easy to use. Cannot fault it. Would highly recommend it to anyone. Looking at buying the cordless tile cleaner as well as we have a large tiled area. Couldn't go past the Bissell.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Good Guys for $489.00.

waksimus
waksimusPerth, WA

Poor customer service & spare parts

We have the 2066F carpet cleaner and when it worked it was great. Now we've accidentally broken the swivel arm on the brush roller, their customer service was a letdown.

Their spare parts call center is overseas who have very limited knowledge of the machine & when we eventually tracked down the part number & they took down my details ready to order, they then say that there is no stock at all and no ETA on arrival.
I called twice just in case it was a mistake and surprisingly got 2 different prices.

I also called a local service agent and they agreed that even they cant get answers or parts for weeks.

Be wary if your machine breaks!! Besides this it is a good cleaner for the price.

Purchased in December 2019.

Awsome machine

Just bought this machine . Have just done both my lounge and my carpet . Our carpet has come up amazing and lounge smells so much fresher . So happy definetly worth the money . Carpet dries fairly quick

Purchased in January 2021 at The Good Guys for $540.00.

1DER
1DERMid North Coast, NSW

NO HIRING OR CONTRACTORS.

Very satisfied with Bissell Pet Shampoo Cleaner. Express clean option appeals as one of two once carpets are brought up to standard as the drying time was only approximately 30 minutes with day time temperature in high 20's and ceiling fans in operation.

Deep clean mode used in one of the heavy traffic areas with no pre-treating of carpet and the carpet was dry within 2 hours.

Easy to clean after use considering the carpet was synthetic with a large amount of fibres extracted during process.

One setback being that the machine is extremely noisy with ear muff highly recommended.

Just need to experiment with Bissell cleaning agents to find the best results.

Purchased in December 2020 at Billy Guyatts.

Gregory Reid
Gregory ReidSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best investment

I found this machine very easy to use. I used the 30 minute express dry cleaning function for most of my carpets, paying extra attention to a few areas which had stains. An extremely noticeable difference with the carpet left soft and looking like new.

I used the deep stain tool for my stairs (didn’t find the included stairs attachment very practical). Had to go over my stairs 3 times which isn’t a surprise being such a high traffic area. Stairs will take a few hours to dry because of this.

Cleaning the machine after use was super easy!

Definitely worth the price. You pay for what you get in the way of quality and power. Highly recommended.

Purchased in December 2020 at Global Shop Direct for $595.00.

Kate T.
Kate T.

Perfect for pet owners

I am kicking myself for not knowing about this product earlier. This has helped to curb the 'dog smell' from our furniture and carpets. It dries quickly if you take the extra time to extract the water out. We live around a lot of fine red dust which gets into absolutely everything, this does a really great job of getting all the gunk out. It takes a bit of getting used to, but once you get the hang of it- it's a game changer.
The only draw back- not a huge fan of the smell of the detergents- I really wish there was a eucalyptus or tea tree version, but the cleaning smell doesn't last long and soon I'm left with clean upholstery and carpets.

Purchased at Harvey Norman for $699.00.

Cullen254
Cullen254Hobart, TAS

Top marks, good machine.

Outstanding results on carpet and rugs. Very strong suction, leaves the pile almost dry. The amount of dirt lifted is quite amazing. Uses a fair bit of water and solution, but worth every penny for the result. It allows you to clean parts of your house at your convenience, rather than clear every bit of furniture to get it all done by a professional in one day. Top marks for a machine that does exactly what it promises to do.

Purchased in July 2020 at Harvey Norman for $550.00.

Carpet Shampooers & Steamers

Read more reviews - page 2See all Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Series reviews

Hayley
Hayleyasked
ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 2066F

Would this get rid up carpet fleas ?

I have no idea - I don't have this issue, as I don't have pets

Perhaps you could research a cleaning agent that you could put into it that kills them, or alternatively - you could spray the agent on the carpet an hour or so before using the machine. I think even baking soda or lemon spray can get rid of them. I read that salt does also - but I would not be sucking salt into either my carpet machine or vacuum as it could rust any metal parts

BingoBingo

It will help, but there are no guarantees it would work 100%. Physically washing the carpets and upholstery with a machine like this removes far more dust mites, dust mite eggs, and allergens than dry vacuuming - so I suspect it would be similar with fleas. But I would flea bomb the area first, then use the machine.

Hayley
Hayleyasked
ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 2066F

Does it work on very old, worn carpet ?

Sassy2

My carpet is 18 years old my dog has been peeing on it for a couple of years so the stains were heavy
For me it was worth it it also cleans carpet too my other rooms have come up better then getting a carpet cleaner company in
I sprayed the carpet let it sit for 20 minutes then used the machine with the same product
Hope this helped

BingoBingo

It will work on most types of carpet, except I would avoid long shag pile, wool, silk, and jute. Regarding old and worn carpet, I would say yes - but it depends on how worn. If there are holes, and long loose strands hanging out I would avoid those areas with the motorised brushes.

Kerry Holly
Kerry Hollyasked
ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 2066F

Can I use the BISSELL preheat 2x revolution 2066F on my tiled floor, or is it for carpet only.

BingoBingo

Just for carpet - there is a hard floor accessory available for purchase, but I wouldn't bother as the machine really is not designed for hard floor cleaning.

See all Bissell ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 2066F questions