MPN: 2066F

Buying the best vacuum cleaner

Read now

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (15) · No (3)

Geraldine

GeraldineThe Mallee, VIC

Fantastic

Fantastic machine cleans carpets so good best money ever spent. I have two dogs one a puppy who has accidents this machine has been a godsend. Also easy to use and set up

Purchased in September 2020 at The Good Guys for A$580.00.

Amazing!

Fantastic results, easy to clean and use.
Solution is expensive, so I’ve been making my own. 2 teaspoons of napisan and half a cup of cheap carpet solution.
Works well on furniture too.

• +2

Purchased in August 2020 at Harvey Norman.

Happy homeowner

Happy homeowner

Carpet saviour

Just finished using first time. Easy to set up, easy to use. Carpets look and smell fantastic. Needed this after puppy had a few accidents. Couple older Puppy stains didn’t come out fully but much better. Stair tool is amazing. Couple of other tools I haven’t used yet. I only got half lounge Done out of the pet shampoo bottle, $25 that you buy separately and emptied and refilled tank About 4 times. My lounge is huge though. The water coming out of the carpet is black. Uggh

Purchased in July 2020 at The Good Guys for A$589.00.

Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution Pet 2066F compares to other Upright Vacuum Cleaners

Kikie

KikieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fantastic!

We have 2 dogs and there is a lot of dirty paws in and out of the house. Every time I use this, I am amazed at the amount of dirt that comes out of the carpet. The machine is fairly noisy but it does a fantastic job. The carpets are so soft afterwards and while cleaning, you can see the colour difference between the dirty and clean carpet. We also clean our upholstery and it looks like new. Very happy

Purchased in June 2020 at Harvey Norman for A$600.00.

Giselle C.

Giselle C.

Amazing

Purchased this from bing Lee. Does a great job cleaning the carpets, haven't tried it on anything else yet. It does use a lot of solution but nothing much to worry about. This has removed stains from my carpet I thought would never come out. So easy to use and does a great job. While the machine was rather expensive, it has already earned its worth with 5 kids and a puppy about.

Purchased in June 2020 at Bing Lee for A$550.00.

Julie B

Julie BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely Amazing

I am nearly 70. Wow, wow wow. My carpets had very old stains from my Grandkids. I could not believe how easy they came out. I was considering getting new carpet. Words cannot describe how astounded I am at the difference. Also used on my wooden floors. Leaves a fresh aroma. THANK YOU Bissell.
Best thing since sliced bread. Julie

Purchased in June 2020 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$549.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Wood
Heather J.

Heather J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bought from: Officeworks 05/2020. Carpet 3 bed house & 3 seat lounge. Exceptional, powerful, works better than expected!

- Carpet, tiles, upholstery, fabric, mattresses, car carpet and seats.
- Exceptional on surfaces used.
- Cleans very well, you can see the dirt being extracted from the floor and fabric.
- Easy to use, while heavy with water in it, it does the job.
- I like the spot cleaner function
- Cleaning the vacuum afterwards is very easy
- It even collects sand, grit, dirt and fur/hair

Purchased in May 2020 at Officeworks Physical store for A$569.00.

Floor Type Carpet and Tiles

Wow!! Buy this...now!!!!

Purchased in March 2020 at JB Hi-Fi Online Store for A$589.00.

Aimes8

Aimes8Sydney, NSW

Love it!

This vacuum is amazing on carpet. My carpets are 15 years old and after using this once it they look new! Got all the stains out and we have a lot with three kids and 2 dogs!

Purchased at Bing Lee for A$500.00.

Tara W.

Tara W.Perth, WA

Exemplary Carpet Cleaner

The best carpet cleaner ever, wish I had purchased many years ago when we had pets. Now we have a small child who is frankly quite messy! The new place has cream carpet so shows up a lot of stains. The carpet cleaner was able to get most of the stains out but there’s still a couple that I will have to go back over, but they have been there for a couple of months. I am yet to try the upholstery tool. You do get 3 carpet solutions with the carpet cleaner which are great but small so you go through it quite quickly. The machine is also quite loud (we live in an apartment complex) but it doesn’t bother us at all.

Purchased in February 2020 at Appliances Online for A$529.00.

John

JohnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bissell Proheat 2x Revolution Pet 2066F

Best purchase I have made in a long time easy to use, instructions are simple, and the results are amazing for carpet and upholstery.
Just remember to vacuum your carpet thoroughly before using

Purchased in February 2020 at Stan Cash.

SJM

SJMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing job

Easy to clean unit. Does a brilliant job on the carpets. Powerful suction. Cant fault it. Highly recommend to people who couldn't be bothered wasting money on professional carpet cleaning.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$599.00.

marie

marieIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic performance results and ease of operation.

Have only has this machine a couple of weeks but it has transformed all my carpets into renewed colour vitality and cleanliness. The stair tool with it's various brush heads which can be rotated with ease to ensure entire coverage of stairs and was a breeze to operate. My upholstery has come up like new. The two programs, deep clean or express clean are a great innovation. I'm totally impressed and feel it has been a fabulous investment and friend for life!

Purchased in November 2019 at Bing Lee for A$490.00.

Product is used Rarely
Izzy

Izzy

Life Changer

Was impressed with how good it cleaned my carpet. Don't worry anymore if the kids spill any liquid as it will not be hard to clean it with this product.

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman for A$700.00.

KSM

KSMVictoria

This is AMAZING

Purchased in September 2019 at TVSN (TV Shopping Network) for A$499.00.

Product is used Rarely

ddreaming

ddreamingGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So Satisfying

Purchased in February 2019 at eBay.

Wellyo

WellyoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Average machine, leaks when idle

I saw the ad and was so excited, however it leaks when idle and doesn’t do a great job cleaning. Cumbersome to use.
It is great that you can pull apart to clean all the small gaps though, very easy to remove pet hair from the machine.

Purchased in March 2019 at Officeworks for A$500.00.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum and Tiles
TTZ

TTZSouth Australia

Saved my Money, Carpets, Rugs, Couches, Mattress’ and Sanity.

I would have to say, I was not a Bissell fan before I bought this unit. I went into this purchase worried about the reliability and functionality. I researched this unit and all it’s competition.

I’m not at all disappointed with this product. Quite the opposite, gets dirt, filth and stink out of your carpets. Just clean them often and as soon as there’s an accident.

Saved rugs I was going to throw out and they came up brand new.

So good, I recommended this to my Aunty. She bought one too and loves it.

Read the instructions, watch some YouTube vids and be informed about your product. So, you know how it works. Don’t be lazy and skip your instruction manual or videos.

Purchased in January 2018 at The Good Guys.

Floor Type Carpet, Linoleum, Tiles and Wood
Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to use

Date PurchasedNov 2018

QldQld

QldQldasked

Anyone know the difference between this one and the more expensive 2457F?

bazza
bazza

I believe that the 2457F has an extra tool (2-in-1 spraying crevice tool?) and also an extra cleaning option (Max Clean), presumably the strongest, other than that it seems to be much the same

Kevvo

Kevvoasked

Just bought one and haven't used it yet.
Can it be used successfully on medium to long shag pile rug?

Brad

It might be hard to push on shag because of the motorised brushes, or if the threads are too long on the shag, the brushes might catch and pull. I would probably use the larger upholstery attachment to clean a shag rug.

Hari_Masked

Can anyone tell me about the upholstery attachment. If you have used it does it do a good job, how dry/wet is the fabric left?

Jess P.
Jess P.

Yes it does a great job. My couch took a full day to dry but I didn't have any fans on it.

Brad

I had excellent results cleaning coffee and dog stains from my couch. Great for car interior too. You control the spray for the water/solution so if you don't want it as wet don't press the trigger as much - and do multiple passes on the area with the attachment afterwards not pressing the trigger - just using the suction. On a nice day things should dry in a few hours. Get yourself some of the Bissell OxyBoost formula & the Wash + Protect formula for the machine, they're an awesome duo

Hari_M

Thank you..that’s definitely swayed me into purchasing one