Bissell SpotClean 3698F

Bissell SpotClean 3698F

MPN: 35905031

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Melanie

Melanie

Works really well.

Used to clean patches of carpet with old spills and car interior. So easy and great results. Really surprised it worked so well. Took a couple of goes to get best result but super easy.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Tanya D

Tanya DCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic, can’t live without it.

This machine is fantastic.
It’s portable, light and so easy to use.
Great for those spills or stains on carpet or the furniture. No scrubbing needed and dries quickly. Great value for money. I Wish I had of found it sooner.

Purchased in April 2019 at Betta Home Living.

BristowMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Spot clean your life away.

This little gem is not only powerful but convenient for the everyday spills and stains that your family or animals will throw at you. You can simply clean up inside.

Purchased in July 2019 at Global Shop Direct for $249.00.

CloeM

CloeMCardiff

I love this!

I bought the purple cleaner for my sand coloured lounge. Came with 2 small solutions but I bought 2 extra as well..
The amount of dirt it sucked out was astounding considering the lounge is a year old. I have pets inside so I expected it to have to work pretty hard. Easy to operate. The only issue I have is the length of the suction hose. It’s a little short.
About to have a go on the car interior.

Purchased in June 2019 at Bing Lee Online store for $200.00.

Wantone

WantoneSouth Australia

Makes cleaning a pleasure

Works perfectly for its purpose, spot cleaning! You can even clean a whole car with it, just need to empty the container frequently. The hose may be a bit short for car interior though.
Very satisfying to watch it suck up the dirt and leaving a clean surface behind.
If using the recommended Bissell brand detergents/shampoo, it can get quite expensive, so go to a specialist floor cleaning shop for an alternate brand.

Purchased in May 2018 at Supercheap Auto.

Pet OwnerNo

Moo

MooNSW, 2567

Fixed a smelly soup spill in car.

Purchased in May 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $150.00.

Product is used: Rarely

Chantelle

ChantelleHunter Region, NSW

Cleans good

I use this on mattresses, lounge, car etc... love how you can see the amount of dirt its picking up, do have to press pretty hard to pull the water up though which is a pain.

Purchased in December 2018 at Supercheap Auto for $205.00.

Mary D

Mary DPerth, WA

Great machine

My son loves to eat on our couch and he is messy. After reading lots of good reviews in a facebook group I’m in, I decided to give it a try and bought one while its on sale. It did not disappoint me! Food stains are gone and also putty stains on our dining chairs. But I just wish the hose is longer but I’m still happy with it.

Purchased in April 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $154.00.

Pet OwnerNo
Brook

BrookGippsland, VIC

Best thing I ever bought!

I bought this for a coffee stain on the carpet and it worked brilliantly! I know use it on everything from the couch to the car seats in the car! All my family and friends ask to borrow it all the time because it’s the best thing ever! Would highly recommend!

Purchased in April 2018 at Harvey Norman for $150.00.

Alysha QW

Alysha QWPerth, WA

Fantastic!

With three kids and two dogs inside constantly peeing, puking and crapping this is the product I’ve always needed. Cleans too well! Makes the untouched carpet look terrible, now I have to do the whole house.
I wish the hose was longer and it was quieter so I could clean whilst the kids were asleep.
Did a great job of the spilt oil in the car too.

Purchased in December 2018.

Product is used: Weekly

Stranger

StrangerNewcastle

Good for detailing small upholstery items

Used this to freshen up my microfibre couch.
Results were really good.
Also did a great job on my car seats, mattress and small caepet stains.
Initially I had trouble with removing the excess water from the upholstery, after googling I was able to adjust the angle of the vacuum head and now it removes the majority of the water.
The product recommended isn't cheap, but does a good job. Using products which aren't approved voids the warranty.
The only down side I found, is that it is quite noisy.

monojetski

monojetskibrisbane

Works ok but hard to replace the hose

After 1.5 years the hose developed a hole and lost suction. After looking to replace the hose I found you have to buy a custom part from the manufacturer or send it in for service of a while will cost about half the cost of the product. Consumer lock-in!

On the positive side, it does suck up small spills. I have noticed on dog urine I have to go over the same spot multiple times. Even then I can still see the urine spot afterward. In this case, maybe a more powerful machine will do a better job. But for the quick spills you can get to quickly it does the job.

I personally am not going to pay for a new hose and will look for another more powerful machine that I can repair myself. Especially on parts that do wear out quickly.

Date PurchasedMay 2016

Kasparov

KasparovSydney

Fantastic! Renews your car's carpets....

After seeing the great reviews I decides to give it a go.

It's a great little unit that does an amazing job of cleaning the car's upholstery/carpets, really sucks all the dirt out and gives it a great clean.

Super eaay to use and has great attachements.

Only negative thing I found was that the hose is a little short, they could have addes a foot or so would have been much better, but still gets a 5 from me.

I read that someone used the unit 100 times before it stopped working, which is great value.

Highly recommended.

Glenda

GlendaRYANSTON

Great buy

Great little machine..purchased it from supercheap auto and love it also brought the oxy boost and the spot clean.chemicals to go with it It brought my carpet up beautifully even the really stubborn stains came out its easy to use and store would highly recommend it to anyone and would make a great Christmas gift as well

Jess

JessCanberra

Best product ive ever owned!

This is a true life saver for busy mums. I clean my couches 1x per fortnight and they come up new every time. It's great for liquid spills or small stains on carpet and it's even great for use in the car! My life has never been cleaner than it is now!

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Meeks

MeeksBrisbane

Great spot cleaner

I bought this as I have two young kids. I have cleaned mattresses, cars, couches and rugs and it has done a great job. My only complaint is that it is quite noisy. It is okay if flat but when you lift the machine up it can be very loud.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

Jess

JessCanberra 2600, ACT

Couch comes up new!

I have 3 kids under 5 and its messy! my biggest mistake was not to scotch guard my couch. But the spotclean takes 20 mins to get through all my couches and they come up beautifully! cleans carpets well too and had my car upholstery looking lovely!! well worth the money.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Beth

Beth

Carpets look new!!!

It looks like I just purchased new carpet it's amazing I would recommend to everyone and anyone with a carpet.
Especially being a mother of 4 children one who's currently crawling so it's a must in my house.
This one works by far the best that's including paying to have it done why bother when you can have your own at your fingertips

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Bobbi

BobbiPort hedland

Amazing and easy to clean but couch, carpet and car.

I originally bought this just to trial as Harvey Norman had a 90 day return special. I figured I would use it once and return it if I didn’t like it. I loved it and decided to keep it. It renewed my couches and car seats, it pulls up so much grime and dirt and makes it perfect. It was especially helpful after a gross incident of my child vomiting on the couch and made my couch look like new! Highly recommend.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Awesome if you're a clean freak

Perfect for cleaning the car, couch and small areas. Easy to refill water and empty containers as they just sit firmly on the base, no stupid clips or straps. My car interior is like new because of this machine. I do agree with the other reviews that the hose is a little too short. Totally recommend this

Date PurchasedSep 2018