Bissell SpotClean 3698F

Bissell SpotClean 3698F (page 2 of 4)

MPN: 35905031

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mavra

MavraBelmore

The hose is bad quality

I bought this product 3.5 year ago. We really loved it as it is great idea, however not a great quality. Today I went to clean parts of my rug and the hose wasn’t flexible at all, it was really hard, after a while it was finally cut. Fully disappointed I went to find a replacement part in their website and I couldn’t find anything, I searched the internet and the cheapest I can get it is $80. What is the point to pay so much money just for this part that I’m it should have this wear so soon when I bought it $170 by the time?

Date PurchasedNov 2014

Annette

AnnetteAU

Works well

This is a great tool for a spring clean or if you have pets. It scary how much dirt you find on your couch/ bed. The only downside to it. Is that there is a lot of physical work involved as you have to scrub I would say at least two times, three to four to really get it clean.

MarkEm

MarkEmMelbourne

A longer hose would make it perfect.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
mrsk88

mrsk88Illawarra, NSW

Perfect for those Small Stains

Love my spotclean! It’s easy to move wherever you need to use it, we purchased to clean our lounges after our dog had an accident on it and it worked a treat! Pretty noisy but that doesn’t bother me as it does exactly what it needs to do. The tanks are easy to fill and empty. The unit is quite heavy for its size but that’s not an issue as you only need to carry it and pop it down on the floor when you’re ready to start cleaning!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Allister W

Allister WGippsland, VIC

Rugs and couches like new almost!

Bought our Bissell spot cleaner for about what a profession steam cleaner was going to charge for our couches and rugs. Did the job better our selves with the Bissell.

Does take a while and a bit of physical effort but a good job, obviously not meant for cleaning whole furniture. Good now to have on hand for its actual job of cleaning up small spills or stains.

Also really great for car seats we found!

Date PurchasedApr 2018

awiseowl

awiseowlMid North Coast, NSW

Handy & compact. A must if you have pets or you love a clean house.

We have the Bissell complete proheat all rounder as well as this spot clean.
Spot clean is so much easier to pull out and use. It is the size of a large handbag LOL.
Comes with a scrubbing brush & does a great job.
Only thing is the clean water tank is hard to completely empty, have to jiggle it to get the last drop of water out.
Anyway not a big thing to put up with.
Was a fantastic buy during a Harvey Norman EOFY sale.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Ralessica

RalessicaCastlemaine

Scary - Shorted due to leak after less than a year

I thought this product was pretty good, it takes the grossness out of cleaning toddlers/pet accidents. Not perfect though as it is quite heavy for such a small unit and the short cord (that has no-where to retract) is a hassel, I wear earmuffs it's so noisy, nevermind the cleaning liquid required is a ridiculous price (I will be making my own from oxy-action washing powder) However the worst of it all is after 1 year, the clean tank started leaking everywhere, turning the power off in my house as the saftey switch went off. I have only used it about 8 times. This is quite a unsafe design from one small leak. I will be purchasing a wet/dry vac instead and making my own cleaning concentrate in a spray bottle.

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Keiko Appleby

Keiko Appleby

This is my lifesaver!

Purchased one back in 2015 and still going strong. Gets rid of almost all stains and dirt, works best with their recommended formula.
I use it to clean our couch, carpet, car seats, mattress and rugs, you will not believe how much dirt this little machine can get rid of, you've got to try this awesome machine! Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedOct 2015
Adam

Adam

Saved our home from baby spew smell

Date PurchasedJun 2017
melonyc

melonycSydney, NSW

Very handy with kids or pets

It's always best to treat a stains as soon as possible and this is where the SpotClean comes in. While I have the Bissell Pro Heat, in a house with stairs and being such a bulky machine, it's just not feasible to drag it out for every small spill. The SpotClean is light, very easy to use and set up and really does an amazing job. I've used it on everything from hairballs to mud and it's hasn't missed a beat. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Jess B

Jess B

Perfect for cleaning!

Had this product for a couple of months now and it is just perfect, my lounges came up so clean.
We also just purchased a new pup whom pooed/peed all through my car on our way home from picking him up (it was EVERYWHERE) the Bissell spot clean literally cleared it all up!
So happy I bought.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Loren M

Loren MVictoria

Does the job, with little effort...

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Sam

SamSouthwest, VIC

A must with pets!

Fantastic! It made my lounge like new again and got rid of the dog smell in it, you would never know the dogs use it like another bed :D Even got rid of a carpet stain that was there before I moved in almost 10 years ago.
I even bought the Symphony Pet with it!

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Mpower

MpowerSydney

Spotclean to the rescue!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016

A great machine....everyone should have one!

This is an absolutely great portable steam cleaner.. Cleans up any spots & stains with little effort and saves bringing out a large machine.. Required customer service and was treated with respect and had my concerns addressed immediately. A great machine & a great company. Have never been disappointed with my Bissell products.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
mjgarrett

mjgarrett

Love it

Got this to clean my car seats. Did my lounge and mattress too. Couldn't believe how much dirt came out was so gross. Easy to pull apart and clean the handle and everything properly. Have had others that are terrible to clean. It is quiet noisy but it did the lounge room while kkds were in bed and no one noticed

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The Rhazz

The RhazzVictor Harbor, South Australia

Brilliant little shampooer for a hand held :)

This little hand held and very portable spot cleaner has been brilliant for cleaning small carpet spills and stains, couch and dining chair cleaning, as well as my car seats and mattresses.
The only down side is that the hose cracked fairly quickly and had to be replaced. it can be easily transported to work or family and friends to borrow. Oh, hang on, that could also be a down side haha

Date PurchasedJun 2015

Susi Q

Susi QPerth, WA

What a little beauty

This is a "must have" if you have soft furnishings. Easy to use, and cleans beautifully. No big equipment hoses or buckets, just fill the water reservoir add detergent and ready to go. Fantastic!!
The brush helps agitate stubborn stains and as soon as it's loosened it is sucked up. By the colour of the water, my dining room chairs were well overdue :-(
Good price, paid under $200 at Good Guys. No regrets!

lee

leeMARBLE BAR

great for a quick clean

Date PurchasedSep 2017

Phil

Phil

Outstanding

This unit is a must if you have dogs or kids
My little one was sick one morn and deposited a mess on our carpet- I tried everything —�bicarbonate ,vinegar,carpet cleaning solution but was not 100% satisfied . I bought the bissell unit and managed to clean everything . Took a while going over the stain but was extremely satisfied with my purchase. Suction is good and it will suck most of the water from carpet. Your carpet will be slightly damp , but even professional cleaners will not give you a perfectly dry outcome, I bought the fragrance cleaning solution which was costly which is the only fault but otherwise a must have