Biz Flyer Express

Biz Flyer Express

DO NOT USE...

We made up flyers and this company picked them up and didn't deliver them. Now I am trying to get my $880 back and my leaflets that I paid another $800 for and they wont answer phone calls or emails. This is a total scam. Do not use them unless you want to lose your money as well. What lowlifes !!! Get a real job instead of ripping hard working people off !!!!

Disgraceful!

Letterbox drop was paid in advance & was to be done 2 months ago, promised I'd be informed of the status still nothing, several messages & emails left no response! Extremely disappointing and hope no ones else has to go through this

Paid for nothing. Scammers.

They took my money but never provided a service. Now they don't return calls or emails. Their service is shocking! They should not be in business. Don't use these lazy scammers.

Ive been dealing with business for years.

UNHAPPY

UNHAPPYSydney

Appalling service - service not provided after payment made. Calls not returned.

We paid for a planned letterbox drop.
Had to pay up front for production and delivery.
Service has not been provided and after many weeks no calls or emails have been responded to at all.
Disgraceful. Do not trust them.

Aline

AlineMelbourne

Stole my money

We delivred flyers at Melbourne with my partner 2 months ago and we never got paid !!!!
Nobody want answer us and the manager block my call.
If somone is in the same situation and want try to get the money back, my phone number is 0475 195 524.

The problem I had might be resolved.

After a while waiting for a payment for a delivery (as a walker) it seems like the problem I had will be resolved. I will update the review when it is all settle, payed and resolved.

Pia. M

Pia. MSt Kilda

Liars and scammers

Do not pay them!!!
I stupidly paid them upfront. I dropped my flyers off at National Storage in Richmond. They were the ones who told me not to use them and to look up reviews on the net. After reading the reviews, I ended up turning my car around and picked up my flyers. I contact [name removed] and [name removed] who is the owner of the Melbourne distribution. They both said I could have a refund, as they didn't actually go through with the service. After many emails back and forth, it's been 5 weeks and they have not given me a refund. AND they have stopped replying or returning my emails, messages and phone calls. I have reported them to the ACCC and they are investigating them as they are clearly scammers.

Kelly

KellyBrisbane

Shonky

Yes exactly the same experience as all the reviews here. My shipment of goods was meant to be delivered to their 'warehouse' in Brisbane which is just a Kennards storage facility but they wouldn't take delivery as Biz Flyer Express had not paid their bill. I am desperately trying to get my money back. I do have a direct number you can try 03 9018 5100.

Don't waste your time and money

I had conversations over the phone and emails with them and everything looked OK in the beginning. They promised to deliver my flyers as I wanted to establish a long relationship with Byz Flyer Express.
To put it simply, after I made the payment for the first lot, they completely cut off any communication!
I called my bank to try to recover the payment and now I am trying to get my flyers back. A complaint with fair trading is also on the list. Because its business to business it will take 28 working days to be investigated. The email for the fair trading complains is brisbaneost@justice.qld.gov.au.

Terrible business, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!!

As the other reviews mention, correspondence is good and lots promised until funds are paid for delivery.
Not further contact received, and unable to follow up. Has anyone had any luck having further contact or funds returned? Out of principle, we will be contacting ASIC and Corporate Affairs to have our concerns addressed and followed up.

This business is a sham. Avoid.

Unfortunately I paid money to this crowd. They do not deliver the brochures and do not return your calls. Don't even THINK about wasting your time with them. After several emails, phonecalls and messages they still will not even talk to me.

Jane B

Jane BAdelaide

Thanks Biz Flyer Express

Pathetic. Never use this company. Once you book, you never hear from them again and flyers don't get delivered! Kept trying to call them and never heard from them. Dodgy operators. Have moved across to a South Australian owned Letterbox Drop company and have never been happier.

DamienPerth

Stole My MONEY

Hi all
Please do not deal with this company, after many attempts to have my order processed and delivered. I was continually given excuses about why it had happened. When after 3 months with no success, I requested my money back which has been going for another 3 months. Initially I was told my refund had been processed with management and would be a matter of time. Now no one will respond to my emails, there is no office phone number or any actual people who work for this company you can speak to. It is all call centres based overseas.
It is basically a scam.

Hopefully you can learn from my mistake.

If Bizflyer is reading this, I happy to write a positive review if you give me back my money or deliver my flyers!!

Damien

After almost a year of requesting a refund, I finally have had a win. A FULL REFUND of my monies.
An apology was given and a mention that their internal systems have changed so this will not happen again to anyone. I hope this is true.

matt

mattperth

Don't even call them

They promised a great service and quite happily took payment. Then couldn't deliver on what they had promised. They said they would quite happily refund my payment but to this date I have still received nothing. This all started in December 2015. Do not even entertain using this company unless you have money to waste.

linda Luan

linda LuanMelbourne

Dodgy company and service

Paid for service in Aug 2015, not only they didn't deliver the service, but also my printing material got lost.
They ignore consumer affair's investigation, promised to refund but nothing happen, in the end totally ignore my emails.
Also Biz Flyer Express is not a registered business name, it's under a trust, the whole company structure is set up in a very "clever" way.
Not recommend to use them at all!

Conned

ConnedSydney

DON'T

Dishonest & unreliable.
Make false and misleading statements by email to heighten expectations but nothing eventuates.
Take payment without service.
Operate behind an answering service.
Do not respond to the Dept of Fair Trading requests for answers and information.
Refuse to refund any payment even though the service offering is not upheld and nothing provided.

Appalling customer service

Terrible service no delivery no printing no communication lies told no apology no follow up and still waiting on my refund not impressed don't recommend would not use again terrible

Evolve
Evolve

eventually got my money back after 2 months of phoning every day and making threats to report to papers etc, had to involve office of fair trading in the end