BizCover Business Insurance

BizCover Business Insurance

great help

service was great and made finding insurance and best value easy, would recomend to others no worries, thanks for the help

Excellent service

The website was easy to navigate and the search for the right cover was achieved very quickly. I highly recommend biz cover.

Insurance claim madeNo

Great service. Thank you.

Great value and easy set up. Customer service is very good. I will use this company again in the future. Thank you

Insurance claim madeYes

Simple, easy to use website.. saves time

Yes it was easy to set up and compare different brand policies and prices. Policy good value and self explanatory.

Insurance claim madeNo

perfect fit for my bussiness

the polices I have are perfect for me and my business, the ease of changing my polices was also excellent

Easy as

Very easy to set up, very convenient way to get insurance for someone as busy as I am, no hassles

Happy with product

Value for money, quick result. When I rang to fix a problem I spoke to a person in 2 minutes. Unusual!

always good always reliable

fantastic service fast and easy with competitive prices it doesnt get any better than this - highly recommended for ease of use!

Insurance claim madeNo

The on boarding and selection of your products has been excellent

Very satisfied with the PDS offered and the ease of obtaining instant cover and subsequent cover note/certificate. Excellent service. Thank you

Insurance claim madeNo

Happy with my first year of cover have had no issues was explained everything in my policy keep up the great work.

Insurance claim madeNo

very easy and well priced

the online process was very easy to use and the policy seems to cover all the things that I need at a very good price

Insurance claim madeNo

Phone covered as contents? Of course not!

Contents insured, payed regularly and on time. When the time comes to the horrible C word (Claim) the answer is, of course "Not covered, sorry".
Rely On somebody else.

Insurance claim madeYes

Easy Process

A positive experience with our policy being easy to set up and good value. The explanation of the policy was easy to read ensuring we are getting the cover we expected.

Unparalleled service

Policy met all our expectations. The timing of delivery was almost instantaneous. The explanations along the way were easy to follow.

Insurance claim madeNo

Really happy with the service, price and process for getting P.I insurance.

I’m really happy with the process for getting insurance with biz cover. The test will be if ever I have to make a claim (which I hope I never have to do). The price was very competitive, I got a call from them as well to discuss options and overall it was a positive experience. As other business insurances fall due I will be back for quotes etc.

Insurance claim madeNo

They severed ties with my insurer and then quoted me double my premiums.

Absolutely shocking to deal with. They notified me at the end of my policy that they are cutting the insurance company they recommend to me from their panel and told me my premiums will double as a result with no other options to insure me. When I spoke to them about it, they offered no other solutions and told me that's just the way it is. So I just paid a full years worth of premiums only to have to swap insurance companies and start again. If you understand how insurance policies work you'll know how expensive that can be in the event something did happen.
Insurance broker offered me better coverage for much less than Bizcover with the same insurance company that Bizcover cut from their panel!

Excellent Process!

The experience with BizCover was fabulous. Easy to use, the right amount of reminders, the right amount of phone calls, the comparison of policies on the website is excellent etc. All together a very positive experience.

Great cover & service

Good value & great cover.

The renewal link onlin must have had a cliche as I wasn't able to renew on my first attempt

very easy

Very Helpful and smooth flowing

BizCover obtained a very competitive quote, contacting insurers during the questionnaire process in a timely manner. It was easy to use and follow and kept questions generally to the point