3.3

BabsSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts
Fitzy
FitzyAU5 posts

Unimpressed

Although I bought this item in 2015, it has only been used to do some light cleaning of two rugs from time to time. When I went to charge it up, the blue light didn't come on. I kept it connected to the power for some time however it failed to charge up. Obviously there is some problem with the battery or connection.

I begrudge spending $100 on something that doesn't last and no doubt will become an addition to landfill!

Show details

Ellen
EllenSydney, NSW4 posts

Faulty... again!

I purchased a Black & Decker Dustbuster (DV1610-XE) in February 2015. Within 12-months it had stopped charging and I was given a replacement in February of this year.

Alas, the same issue has occurred again in just over 6-months of very limited use. The appliance is no longer charging and is therefore unusable.

Show details

Laura
Laura3 posts

Best little thing

I’ve owned 2 other handheld vacuums before, and this Black and Decker is by far the best. I’ve had it for a few months, and I use it every day to vacuum up small messes and have not had to charge it yet. Also the built in brush is really handy.

carla959
carla95914 posts
LucieFullerton
LucieFullertonVictoria2 posts

Great Handy Dustbuster

Hubby bought this B&D Dustbuster home, my first reaction was to take it back to the store as our old one(different brand) didn't day have much suction. But wow am I blown away by this B&D. Suction is awesome for some light everyday use and I love how it is so easy to charge with its own standing charger.
Good handheld Dustbuster for small cleaning job that won't break the bank
none