1.0

LEMMY
LEMMY70 posts
  Verified DV1810ELXE

Hopeless

Firstly it was quite expensive. It is just no good. A vacuum cleaner should suck up dust - that's all I ask! It has a really sad brush on the end, which is just useless. I was hoping to vacuum up dust on shelves, but it is hopeless. I'm not surprised it's discontinued. I returned it.

Show details

J Smith
J Smith4 posts
  DV1810ELXE

Very disappointing

I had a Black & Decker dust buster for years that I loved, it was great but sadly the battery would no longer hold much charge so I bought one of these - bitterly disappointed, you have to empty the filter every few seconds to keep the suction going. Very sad, want my old one back :(
Sorry, can't find anything I like about it
Pathetic suction unless filters are cleaned constantly
Andrew.C
Andrew.C

Danny F.
Danny F. · Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV1810ELXE

Hi, my Black & Decker Cyclonic DV1810EL-XE has been fantastic since 2014. Yesterday I did a fair bit of dustbusting, then it stopped working, so I put it on the charger as I have done many times previously. The charging light flashed on and off continuously, but when it stopped flashing and I pushed the switch to the on position, nothing happened. I have tried another power point, but no luck. When I placed it back on the charger, the light is on, not flashing. I then tried leaving it of the charger to see if I put it back on, the light would flash again, but it hasn't and still won't start.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks, Danny.

Neilo
Neilo · Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV1810ELXE

My DV1810EL-XE is charged but when switched on it only runs for a second. I can repetitively switch it on but the same result each time which indicates the battery is ok. Something must be shutting it down. Any idea what is the problem? Neil

Maggie M. · Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV1810ELXE

My unit was working perfectly as I was cleaning the stairs when it suddenly ceased working. It was fully charged at the time. It is less than 2 years old and I can't remember where I bought it and I can't find the receipt. Any advice would be appreciated? Maggie.

Black & Decker
Black & Decker   DM

Hi Maggie, we're sorry to hear that your Dustbuster suddenly ceased working. Please do contact our Service Centre on 1800 654 155, and we will do our best to assist you with resolving the issue.

Thanks B+D

Compare all Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action listings
CategoryHandheld Vacuum CleanersHandheld Vacuum CleanersHandheld Vacuum CleanersHandheld Vacuum Cleaners
Price (RRP) $99
Bin Capacity0.5 L
HEPA FilterNo
Weight2.14 kg
Running Time 15 min
Power11 W
Suction (Air Watts)25 AW
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)