Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV7210

Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action DV7210

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Handheld Vacuum Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

st sx

st sx

i am not satisfied

It cost too much for this who offers. i have one for more than six months and i am totally unsatisfied. The battery does not not last as long as it was expected for the price and the plastic is awful .My previous one was nilfisk.I will never buy one again.

Black & Decker
Phillippa H.Black & Decker

See all Black & Decker Dustbuster Cyclonic Action reviews

Delma

Delmaasked

I'm not happy, I have a Black & Decker 7.2V Dustbuster® Hand Vac - DV7210-XE, for about 3 years now & has worked fine , now for about a couple of weeks it has run down very quickly, can only get about a minute before it goes flat , I'm disappointed that this has happened , can the battery be replaced ?

Black & Decker
Phillippa H.Black & Decker

Hi Delma, thank you for your question.

This particular model contains a Nimh battery that holds a memory in the cells, in which can result in a shortened battery life over time. As we do not stock or sell spare batteries for these products, unfortunately it cannot be replaced.

If you could send an email to Auorders@sbdinc.com with your contact details, the team can look into what we can do to help resolve this issue.

Thanks B+D